PDA

View Full Version : [CA] Summer furny released!

CrazyColaist
03-08-2007, 11:22 PM
http://images.habbohotel.com/c_images/album2315/All_CA_Summer.gif
Beat the heat!

Limited Edition Summer Furni is in the Catalogue now! (the photo is the summer furni which has been released with bloo swiming pool

iNicks
04-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Finally .ca actually does something.

Notice the mistake in the article?

UrbanAchiever, rocking the new Modest Mouse

New stickers and Furni make up for a truly terrible commute

Hey Habbos,

I'm a huge supporter of mass-transit. It's better for the environment and it's cheaper than owning a car (Editor's note: And women are attracted to men with bus passes). Monday through Friday, my day starts with a peaceful, 45-minute bus ride. I spend it listening to music, reading the paper, and generally preparing myself for the workday ahead. Believe it or not, I've grown quite fond of my twice-daily "me time". This morning was a little different though...

The bus was out of seats, forcing me to stand. No big deal, my quads are HUGE, I can take it. After standing for a few stops, a seat finally opens up and, unceremoniously, I take it. Unfortunately, there was an elderly woman just outside of my peripheral vision slooooooowly making her way over to sit. Before I realized that I had just robbed a 90-year-old of deserved relief, another passenger had already offered up his spot. For the next twenty minutes, I sat in shame as the surrounding riders glared at the boy who didn't let the senior citizen sit. I've made my mother quite proud today.

Fortunately, upon arriving at Habbo US HQ, I learned that we released some new summer-themed stickers and Furni in the Canadian hotel. New stuff always makes me happy. Take a looker at my homepage for an idea of what you can do with the stickers. The furniture? You'll have to play around with that. My interior design skills are seriously lacking.

And since we're celebrating Summer in the Hotel today, let me know what you're favorite movie's been so far this season. Maybe there's something I missed and you Habbos will make me realize the error of my ways.

Always be kind to old people,

UrbanAchiever
What's the best movie you've seen this summer? (And DON'T say "Transformers")
Thanks! Check back next week to see if your favorite made the list.

Hazza
04-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Finally .ca actually does something.

Notice the mistake in the article?

No, Habbo US HQ run .com and .ca

Thats why the mainly get updates at the same times!

iNicks
04-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Woops read it wrong, didn't see the HQ. rep

CrazyColaist
04-08-2007, 02:51 PM
.ca is the nicist hotel you're alowed to talk to them by c4h without being told off.

iNicks
04-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Yes true that, .ca is my main hotel as im from Canada. I was talking to a MOD for like 10 minutes today on C4H.

=gamemaster=
04-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Lol that animation is gay...

Hmm nice find sorta... O.o talk to mods?? :O

CrazyColaist
04-08-2007, 04:23 PM
yeah by c4h

04-08-2007, 04:58 PM
I've talked to a MOD by cfh before on uk? No big deal.

CrazyColaist
04-08-2007, 05:00 PM
no on .ca

normally on .co.uk you get told off.

Shawnstra
05-08-2007, 12:01 AM
.ca is the nicist hotel you're alowed to talk to them by c4h without being told off.

lol maybe its less busy.

Shawnstra
05-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Nice find :)

CrazyColaist
05-08-2007, 12:50 AM
im sure doomsboy didnt mean 2 double post -kri kri-

Shawnstra
05-08-2007, 01:09 AM
Sorry about that, I had lag.

05-08-2007, 09:35 AM
no on .ca

normally on .co.uk you get told off.
True, but I helped a MOD first. xD. Also I was kind of dissapointed after seeing the summer furni in the .ca cat becuase I heard there would be different colour swimming pools, but htere were only 3 deck chairs, 2 grills and 1 plain blue swimming pool.

CrazyColaist
05-08-2007, 10:53 AM
lol that animation is gay

why use the gay word :\

and what do you expect me to do it shows whats released simple.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!