View Full Version : Poor mum,

Magnet
12-05-2005, 07:15 PM
My Mum went to the hopsital today, as her eyesight isn't very good.

To start. Her left eye isn't very good. If she shut her right eye, she could see through her left. But just the outline of something and possible the top of it, where sun is. But still, very blurred.

Then to make matters worse, as she goes in today. This could happen with both her eyes, meaning she won't be able to drive, do work or read/watch TV. She would need to train our trustworthy dog to be her guide dog.

This will happen in a few years.

BUT, if she takes steroid drops in her eyes, it will cause her bones to eventually turn into paper type bones [Thin]. And her skin will go all wrinkled, and if she doesn't take them, the blood vessels behind her eyes with pop, causing her to lose her eye-sight.

Whichever way, she's got the worse of things. I am going to support her throughout the next through years. I just really hope she turns out ok. She won't be able to see me, my brother and my sister grow up. My sister is getting moddeling photo's, she won't see her on catwalks when she is tall enough :(

Sad times..

misspartyqueen
12-05-2005, 07:17 PM
aawww i'm sure it will all be fine :(

ChloeDust
12-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Aww im sorry to hear this :(. I hope your mum gets better and things perk up a bit. :(

SSC7
12-05-2005, 08:35 PM
I am going to support her throughout the next through years.

Oh really? For a second I thought you were going to be off like a prom dress.

Only joking. Man that really blows. No-win situation. I wish her the best of luck.

cocaine
13-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Awww, I'm sorry to hear a about your mum. I hope she gets better.

Janumz
13-05-2005, 03:17 PM
Aww :(

Sorry to hear that, I truly hope she'll get better :(

Magnet
13-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Thanks for all the support. Their'll be crying, laughter and dances throughout this.

But I don't want to sound mean, but I don't think she'll get better :'(

CE18
13-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Awww, man... Don't say that. Just be optimistic. I mean at the rate that technology is developing they may be able to fix sight with prosthetic/electronic eyes within a few years. I've seen this one this already that attaches to you head and you can sorta see outlines. That was about a year ago, but they're making breakthroughs every day, so dont worry. Be optimistic. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!