PDA

View Full Version : Splur Studios

Splur
05-08-2007, 10:01 AM
(I think this is the right forum, as we offer website design and development)

Dear users,

I am pleased to announce the launch of Splur Studios, offering creative, professional and affordable website design and development. With a team of professional website designers and developers, Splur Studios can offer high-quality work at competitive prices.

Our services include...

- Magazine Development and Design
- Brochure/Booklet Design
- Website Design
- Promotional Material Design
- Poster, Leaflet and Flyer Design
- Corporate Branding
- Advertisement Design
- DVD Cover and Disk Design
- Movie Graphic Design
- Website Development
- PHP Coding
- Other Misc. Design

Sounds interesting huh. We don't just offer the simple website design and banner design, we offer services like magazine development and design, a unique feature to Splur Studios. When visiting the website, the 'client' page might not be full of clients because we have just opened however we are getting more and more clients, and we have just secured a deal to produce a quarterly magazine for the rallying market. Our current projects include MMOCCMonthly (a brand new magazine hitting the MMOCC market), Helping-ICT (a internet based ICT support website), RBR Championship (an online website for gamers), rallyingmagazine (no name given at the moment) and more!

If you would like to find out more information about Splur Studios, including how you can hire us, prices, current clients and more please visit our website at

www.splurstudios.com (http://www.splurstudios.com/)

Feel free to post here or PM me any questions and comments.

=gamemaster=
05-08-2007, 10:20 AM
sounds good :P Good Luck!

Luckyrare
05-08-2007, 10:37 AM
On your site I can only see samples of your work as web designs? Have you got any thing for all the other products?

RichardKnox
05-08-2007, 10:43 AM
An the examples I see are pretty terrible. I've also seen the design you tried to sell Tucker for £10, it's god awful.

Splur
05-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Luckyrare,

At the moment we have only been asked to do web design. In the past, I have made magazines, invitations, promotional goods etc what is listed on our site. I have only listed what we can do/have done.

Richard, I know the layout you are speaking about, and Im not really the best website designer out of the team, I do more of the other services we offer. 'Tucker' was wanting a layout that looked the same as another, however we could not copy therefore I tried my best to make a new layout look similar. I kept the same page layout and colour scheme, but he was still not happy.

No problem with that, because we base our prices and services around the customer.

Because the past work I have done is in real-life, I will dig out the computer files and get them upload.

Blob
05-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Luckyrare,

At the moment we have only been asked to do web design. In the past, I have made magazines, invitations, promotional goods etc what is listed on our site. I have only listed what we can do/have done.

Richard, I know the layout you are speaking about, and Im not really the best website designer out of the team, I do more of the other services we offer. 'Tucker' was wanting a layout that looked the same as another, however we could not copy therefore I tried my best to make a new layout look similar. I kept the same page layout and colour scheme, but he was still not happy.

No problem with that, because we base our prices and services around the customer.

Because the past work I have done is in real-life, I will dig out the computer files and get them upload.

Sorry but I dont think the files are kept in the ground? More like search for them.

And your template is disgusting. Get a new one

Splur
05-08-2007, 12:47 PM
Blob,

It was just an expression.

As for our template, it is not disgusting, its just not your style. It is known that simple layouts are now the 'in thing' and so is colours such as pink. People say they don't like it, because its not their style.

People who like our style will come to us :)

Invent
05-08-2007, 01:51 PM
No...its just disgusting.

Splur
05-08-2007, 02:06 PM
I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. You are not use to the style.

Anyway, Splur Studios is taking on clients, so feel free to use the 'Contact' or 'Hire' pages.

Invent
05-08-2007, 02:08 PM
I love layouts with pink...your layout is just appauling for a "design company".

Blob
05-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Design companys should "show off" their best work. Have abstract brushes or something and make a nice, simple, layout, not a rubbish, disgusting layout.

Invent
05-08-2007, 02:13 PM
Exactly what I said to him Ryan! I told him on MSN that a design companys layout should show off their own unique creativity.

Blob
05-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Good. The only thing im annoyed about is them spamming your msn with accounts and then copy and pasting things to you when your on a program which will freeze.

Splur
05-08-2007, 02:16 PM
I am going to ignore your comments, as I am aware of your personal vendetta towards staff members.

No staff member spams MSN accounts. Please keep this thread clean.

----------

Anyway, Splur Studios is taking on clients, so feel free to use the 'Contact' or 'Hire' pages.

Blob
05-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Is that why I keep getting emails added like "[email protected]" when Im not even a client?

Very proffessional leaving out a members comments.

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Your pathetic, how many accounts on here are you going to register?

first MMOCCMonthly now this, its pretty apparent you stink at design, quit trying.

First the magazine looked horrible, now this site looks horrible, your eyes must be messed up, because it looks horid.

I mean the text is all blurry... and your slogan is "how do you make the right impression? pretty much you have a layout that doesn't hurt the eyes, and look horrible.

Gutted.

Splur
05-08-2007, 02:32 PM
I find you folks here at Habboxforum very rude indeed. Bolb, I have had a new MSN and I imported my old MSN contact list, that is why you are getting requests.

The text is not blurry, it must be your monitor. Also MM has been totally redesigned. Also if I 'stunk' at design, I would not be one of 2 graphic designers for a real life magazine, would I?

Why can't you guys keep a decent thread nice?

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Because its in the wrong forum, and because its you..

Its not my monitor, I have a high class HDTV monitor, it must just be your eyes.

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/840splurnav.png (http://www.uploadz.co.uk/840splurnav.png)

Pretty blurry..

Blob
05-08-2007, 02:36 PM
I find you folks here at Habboxforum very rude indeed. Bolb, I have had a new MSN and I imported my old MSN contact list, that is why you are getting requests.

The text is not blurry, it must be your monitor. Also MM has been totally redesigned. Also if I 'stunk' at design, I would not be one of 2 graphic designers for a real life magazine, would I?

Why can't you guys keep a decent thread nice?

What ones that? The Blind Express?

Honestly, Ive had loads of emails added. Fail #1 for you.

Liberation
05-08-2007, 02:37 PM
Sorry, but what you did for me was terrible. It was nothing what i wanted, and certainly not nice at all.

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 02:38 PM
LMAO how many people read it?
Whats your demographics on the RPM?

You started the mag as said earlier, thats why you are a "graphic designer"

Splur
05-08-2007, 02:38 PM
The reason you are getting blurry text is because you do not have the text used, and your computer is changing it to your default text.

It would be good if a moderator could remove all negitive threads, so we can continue this thread how it started.

EDIT:

Lib, I did it to the specs you requested, and I think you should just move on. Also denta, the magazine has not been released therefore no one has read it yet.

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 02:40 PM
You should cater to all people.. most people probably don't have that font installed ;)

LMAO you posted it for us to read/comment on, and if our comments are negative you need to take it like a "business" and improve.

timROGERS
05-08-2007, 02:43 PM
What magazine is that that you're graphic designer for? I'm not really a big fan of the layout - a design company's layout should be elaborate, and show a variety of skills including use of a design package, good coding for the layout, and possible some dynamic work with PHP and/or Javascript. If you want to get lots of clients, then you need to make them say "WOW" when they first look at your portfolio.

Splur
05-08-2007, 02:49 PM
I am the graphics designer for a magazine called 'Fusion'.

Also, I got the thought of the Splur layout from other graphics design websites, so you can't really say its that bad... if other people are using the same sort of theme.

Liberation
05-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Please, go and look at some really good portfolios of designers and say yours is as good - which im afraid it isnt.

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 02:51 PM
I am the graphics designer for a magazine called 'Fusion'.

Also, I got the thought of the Splur layout from other graphics design websites, so you can't really say its that bad... if other people are using the same sort of theme.
We can say it isn't good.. because it certainly isn't. Their themes may be amazing, yours isn't :\

Splur
05-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Moderator, please close thread.

Some users on here are just trouble.

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 02:58 PM
No, some users on here know when a person cannot design... and has bad eyes, and when a design is bad.

Invent
05-08-2007, 02:59 PM
You can't ask a MOD to close your thread :)

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Has he not learned that no one on here really like his work..

BigDaz
05-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Can People please remind me why i have come back here? it's allways the same and always will be, This is not "constructive criticism" which most people on here ask to be given, it's just rudeness, But just to say splur i would leave now and then try and improve your designs, if you are wondering who i am then i used to be D3stroyer, D351royer, ect.. and george asked me to come back for Some weird and wonderful reason.

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Can People please remind me why i have come back here? it's allways the same and always will be, This is not "constructive criticism" which most people on here ask to be given, it's just rudeness, But just to say splur i would leave now and then try and improve your designs, if you are wondering who i am then i used to be D3stroyer, D351royer, ect.. and george asked me to come back for Some weird and wonderful reason.
Lmao......... just lmao...... k Darren.

BigDaz
05-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Ok, first of all who's Darren? And you just keep laughing, up until someone laughs at you, END OF DISCUSSION.

Invent
05-08-2007, 03:29 PM
END OF DISCUSSION.

Who the hell do you think you are?

NOT END OF DISCUSSION.

BigDaz
05-08-2007, 03:36 PM
End of discussion from me, use your brain :)

Splur
05-08-2007, 03:42 PM
If you don't like the site, don't go on it.

End of

Hayd93
05-08-2007, 03:44 PM
i wont then thankyou saves me having to look at the rubbish

Splur
05-08-2007, 03:52 PM
This forum is unbelieveable.

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 03:54 PM
lmao no, you just stink at design.

Robbie
05-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Thats bad. Real bad. Holy ****.

RichardKnox
05-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Ok. I'm going to give you some 'helpful' criticism about your design.

You've gone for simplicity, but haven't pulled it off. The in style just now is layouts that use horizontal bars and lots of whitespace. Why not try a design in that style. Try using 'Web 2' colours such as blues, oranges and to a lesser extent greens. As said, your design should tell visitors who you are, what skill you have and above all else convince them to go with you rather than all the other design companies. On my portfolio, found here (http://www.developlive.com), I try to draw the customer in with testimonials from past clients. You shouldn't use fonts not all computers come installed with, unless used as an image. If you're going to use an image at the bottom, make it stretch 100% of the way. Try looking at professional designers portfolios such as http://www.growldesign.co.uk/ to see what kind of designs they are making.

I wish you luck with Splur and I hope that you will become a decent designer, you can if you practice.

LeftForDead
05-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Do you ever stop coming up with ideas woodrally?:|
Tbh i asked you to do me a design and you couldnt get it done in two days, you didnt even start it so sorry but i dont think u will last very long.

Mentor
05-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Ok, the main problem here is a massive misconseption with who your talking to.

You are, or at least you claim to be a WebDesigner. We here are all fellow webdesigners, not clients, not customers, not friends, not people who cant design ourselfs. You are not our boss, nore are you in anyway in charge, incontrol or above anyone in the standing here.
You come here attempting act all professional and arrogant, unluckly that only works when your talking to people who cant do what you do, people you know more than. MOST of the people here are not like that, many of the people here are actualy VERY good webdesigners. They know alot more than you seem to also.

When you show off your website, people provide honest feedback on it, you make massive claims, but your evdenance (site) is in no way close to being good enough to substantate them.

Your not the professonal talking to amitures, your the amiture talking to professionals. People who are much better at webdesign than you and know alot more. Stop acting so stuck up and accept, like all humans you have alot to learn and are not some sort of webdesign god, Create somthing, get critisim, improve, eventaly you will produce some nice layouts. But come here with that turd of layout, ignore cristisms and claiming it to be good, just makes you look like a ****, hence why people here, say what they honesty think.. in that, you sound like a ****, and your webdesign work is substandard.

OK?

Aflux
05-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Is this Ozzie by any chance?

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Ok, the main problem here is a massive misconseption with who your talking to.

You are, or at least you claim to be a WebDesigner. We here are all fellow webdesigners, not clients, not customers, not friends, not people who cant design ourselfs. You are not our boss, nore are you in anyway in charge, incontrol or above anyone in the standing here.
You come here attempting act all professional and arrogant, unluckly that only works when your talking to people who cant do what you do, people you know more than. MOST of the people here are not like that, many of the people here are actualy VERY good webdesigners. They know alot more than you seem to also.

When you show off your website, people provide honest feedback on it, you make massive claims, but your evdenance (site) is in no way close to being good enough to substantate them.

Your not the professonal talking to amitures, your the amiture talking to professionals. People who are much better at webdesign than you and know alot more. Stop acting so stuck up and accept, like all humans you have alot to learn and are not some sort of webdesign god, Create somthing, get critisim, improve, eventaly you will produce some nice layouts. But come here with that turd of layout, ignore cristisms and claiming it to be good, just makes you look like a ****, hence why people here, say what they honesty think.. in that, you sound like a ****, and your webdesign work is substandard.

OK?
LMAO! Gutted mate. +rep

now he will reply with something along the lines of:

I am a good webdesigner, I do magazines, can a mod please blabla

Splur
05-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Yes I will.

That growldesign is just a white page with a logo... VERY VERY simple and the pages they do are simple. My website is simple, and the work we do is simple. I don't see what your problem is O WAIT, I do. Its a personal vendetta because of my past.

Please also remember that I am not the only staff member. At current there is 4 of us, and a possible 6 by the end of the week.

End of, and really this thread should be deleted as its causing all sorts of problems that are not needed. People always go on about my rep, however my rep would be ok if people like you guys STOPPED the vendetta and MOVED ON.

Robbie
05-08-2007, 05:59 PM
No it aint that, your "designs" are just complete and utter crap.

Splur
05-08-2007, 06:09 PM
www.splurstudios.com/index.php

Nice and simple, nice bright colours.

I think growldesign.com is alot simpler than mine. All it is, is a white background with text?

LeftForDead
05-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Is this Ozzie by any chance?
Nah its woodrally

Mentor
05-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Yes I will.

That growldesign is just a white page with a logo... VERY VERY simple and the pages they do are simple. My website is simple, and the work we do is simple. I don't see what your problem is O WAIT, I do. Its a personal vendetta because of my past.

Please also remember that I am not the only staff member. At current there is 4 of us, and a possible 6 by the end of the week.

End of, and really this thread should be deleted as its causing all sorts of problems that are not needed. People always go on about my rep, however my rep would be ok if people like you guys STOPPED the vendetta and MOVED ON.

Its not causing anyone any problems? you only joined to advertise your site, no on likes it, you may as well just leave rather than complaining about how this thread should be deleted as people noticed your site sucks.

http://www.splurstudios.com/ the intro page is probably the best part, more contast in the colours would be good, but it comes acorss as clean if a bit to saturated (makeing text harder to read on bright monitor)

Once you enter the site it all goes down hill, you have a poor eye for colour and your flash animation is tacky to the level it reminds me of the animated gif banners you get on the really crapy scam sites. Much of the text is hard to read due to poor colour choices and the hard edges remove any clean feel the simlisity may have provided in other circumstances, its also poor practis to use fonts which will only work for some of your viewing audance, especally when no decent replacement is offered in the font family.

All in all, its a pretty poor layout that could ealsy be duplicated by even the noobiest of the noobs on the forum.

rh4u
05-08-2007, 06:46 PM
layout = sickly

Splur
05-08-2007, 06:57 PM
I would get it re-made but I have no one to do it

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 06:59 PM
I would get it re-made but I have no one to do it
:o mr oh my god im such a good web designer, why can't you do it?

timROGERS
05-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Tomorrow, I am going to make a similar layout, but improve it, and perhaps give it to you.

Splur
05-08-2007, 07:07 PM
I can design it, and I am looking to do something along the lines of our intro page www.splurstudios.com (http://www.splurstudios.com)

I have just got one of my staff members to agree to do it, so we will have a new site soon.

EDIT: That would be nice, but im going to give it another shot first. Remember folks, website design is new to me, I am mainly good at magazine design and other misc design for print.

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 07:13 PM
I can design it, and I am looking to do something along the lines of our intro page www.splurstudios.com (http://www.splurstudios.com)

I have just got one of my staff members to agree to do it, so we will have a new site soon.

EDIT: That would be nice, but im going to give it another shot first. Remember folks, website design is new to me, I am mainly good at magazine design and other misc design for print.
How many of us on here are interested in magazine design :\

LeftForDead
05-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Tbh, a magazine would be designed just the same as a website wouldnt it?

Splur
05-08-2007, 07:16 PM
No, incorrect. Magazine design also include the rules of magazines. Not all people are interested in magazines, however there is a market out there.

Can anyone give me some links of good websites (you like) that can give me some ideas...?

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 07:19 PM
No, incorrect. Magazine design also include the rules of magazines. Not all people are interested in magazines, however there is a market out there.

Can anyone give me some links of good websites (you like) that can give me some ideas...?
Ummm, there is not really a market for magazines on a Habbo forum..

not really a market for "rules of magazine"

Splur
05-08-2007, 07:24 PM
We are not aiming magazine design at the Habbo market, infact the total reverse. Just another service we offer :)

Ok, I have photoshop open, now I just need some websites to get ideas from...

Dentafrice,
05-08-2007, 07:28 PM
use your imagination, think of some. Web designers are artists.

rh4u
05-08-2007, 07:40 PM
lol ud think so.
but ss pretty much prooves the point not all are ;)

Splur
05-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Like I said, im ok at web design, but Im better at magazines, print design etc etc.

Anyway, im going to give it a go and ill update you Monday.

Liberation
05-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Like I said, im ok at web design, but Im better at magazines, print design etc etc.

Anyway, im going to give it a go and ill update you Monday.

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/182customerlayoutref001(1)copy.jpg

Im sorry but i wouldnt call that 'okay'.

Robbie
05-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Message removed by NintendoNews (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.

Splur
05-08-2007, 09:20 PM
How rude. Grow up

JamesRouale
05-08-2007, 09:34 PM
In business you will "run in to" criticism, whether it is your colleges or your clients or the general public, people (in this case the general public) will express what they think about your project in their own way and what you do not do is "ignore" their responses.

In business; feedback from peers is vital to success. Ignoring their comments and suggestions is not only arrogant considering they have taken their time to review and comment on your business but it is also very "idiotic" (if that is the correct term).

You have received many comments and suggestions from respected and knowledgeable members of the "general public" and from what I have reviewed (your response) you do not understand the importance of this feedback.

You must understand that these are the people you are marketing to, they know what they want and what you must provide.

So think about this; the people who I think are "arrogant" and "rude" are the people who will make or break my business.

Think about it...

redtom
06-08-2007, 07:48 AM
http://www.uploadz.co.uk/182customerlayoutref001(1)copy.jpg

Im sorry but i wouldnt call that 'okay'.

Thats a layout?

Splur
06-08-2007, 08:05 AM
Yes that is a layout, however just a different style?

Anyway, I am getting our new website made today.

Blob
06-08-2007, 09:08 AM
The only thing i like on that layout is the boxes, but everything else like the header and the box header is just *shivers*

Splur
06-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Exactly my point. You like some of it, so if you were a client ok Splur, we would then ask you what you like about it and dislike, and then replace what you dislike.

We fit our work, our prices and our services around the customer!

Liberation
06-08-2007, 01:31 PM
Sorry - But £10 for what you made for me was certainly not 'fitting' the price and service around customers.

Splur
06-08-2007, 01:32 PM
It was a 5 min job. The customer wanted me to copy a layout, but make it look like his own, and copying is not easy.

Blob
06-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Sorry - But £10 for what you made for me was certainly not 'fitting' the price and service around customers.

It was a 5 min job. The customer wanted me to copy a layout, but make it look like his own, and copying is not easy.

The customer is him.

Splur
06-08-2007, 02:22 PM
This thread ends now.

If you don't like Splur Studios, thats fine. Please stay away from our topics and website.

If you don't like it you have no reason to even view the threads. All you are trying to do is ruin decent threads and a new website.

Invent
06-08-2007, 02:27 PM
If you don't like it you have no reason to even view the threads. All you are trying to do is ruin decent threads and a new website.

No...

We're trying to tell you that you're site is terrible for anyone viewing it and you just won't listen!

Splur
06-08-2007, 02:31 PM
and like I said, and other website developers have said...

its not your style, that is why you don't like it.

Now if you don't like our site, STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

Invent
06-08-2007, 02:36 PM
its not your style, that is why you don't like it.

The colours used could make a beautiful design and I love simplistic layouts, so yes it IS my style. Stop using that as an excuse "-.-

Liberation
06-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Well - You can tell many people dont like it. So change it. Otherwise you arn't going to get many clients are you?

Splur
06-08-2007, 03:53 PM
1. I can't change it because none of you will give me some websites for ideas...

Dentafrice,
06-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Your supposed to have your own ideas..

not copy ideas off of websites, those are their ideas.

You can't go around an electronics store copying all the companys ideas and making your own :\

Splur
06-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Im not copying the layout, just things spark you off.. like if you saw a brush of something on a website, you may say something like that would be good for your site, or even colour schemes etc.

Anyway, could a mod or admin delete or close this thread, because I do not wish to publish my website here on HxF

RichardKnox
06-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Thats true. I'll agree that everyone needs inspiration. Google 'css gallery' and it'll give you LOADS of good examples.

Liberation
06-08-2007, 06:48 PM
http://www.inspirationking.com/

Jõnathan
06-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Remember when everyone was saying that Helping-ICT.com was really bad?
Now we know why - Darren designed it!
http://www.splurstudios.com/index.php?page=clients

Splur
06-08-2007, 07:35 PM
I designed a layout for Helping-ICT that have never been used by them...

their current layout is bad.

Sygon..
06-08-2007, 08:07 PM
My advice is, maybe you should improve your design work and other stuff before diving into the deep end and try and getting clients.

But if you dont want to you dont have to people will buy anything these days most people on here are people who judge anyway as much as i agree with them that your work isnt of a good standard but still they could of put it better

My 5 cents.

- Sygon

Blob
07-08-2007, 10:24 AM
lol, sorry for bumping

I was bored and decided to redo your website, its rubbish but ohh well.

http://www.froobe.co.uk/splur/

lol

Splur
07-08-2007, 10:49 AM
And that is awful!

You said I was bad?

JamesRouale
07-08-2007, 11:10 AM
You have just lost what little respect I had for you, period.

And that is awful!

You said I was bad?

Blob
07-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Did I say I would fully design it? No, I was bored and edited a little css. Fail #4 for you now isnt it?

Splur
07-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Lol at this 'fail # XX'

Like I said, if you don't like us please do not come to this thread.

Liberation
07-08-2007, 01:53 PM
And that is awful!

You said I was bad?

Nice to see your great full that he was trying to help.

Robbie
07-08-2007, 02:25 PM
damn mate, its better than that piece of dog **** you have at the moment

Splur
07-08-2007, 02:49 PM
You see, you keep coming back and back and back.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T COME HERE OR TO THE SITE - ITS SIMPLE.

Your making rude posts on purpose.

Blob
07-08-2007, 02:52 PM

And your making idiot posts on purpose, oh, wait, you cant stop it.

I was only trying to help.

Dentafrice,
07-08-2007, 03:01 PM
He was trying to help... because you apparently cannot design it.

Now would you just leave the forum? Your one of those people we "lol" in real life at.

Splur
07-08-2007, 04:15 PM
No, why should I leave the forum because of bullys like you?

Someone close this thread, the moderation here is not good.

Jõnathan
07-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Oh no - not more bullies!
Will you react like you did HERE? (http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=1043843&postcount=67)

Dentafrice,
07-08-2007, 04:23 PM
bullys, please quit whining.

We are not bullys, we are telling you your work stinks, and you cannot take it.

All you can dish out is "Please close this thread, moderation here no good no good! :o"

***** +REP Jon.

Ooooo poor baby.. gotten beat up over a Habbo room.

Splur
07-08-2007, 04:36 PM
How many years old is that thread?

You guys can't seem to move on.

Dentafrice,
07-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Then:

Ill Get Beaten Up. Today You BULLYS Took It To The Extreme. We Had A Fire Drill My Mate Unfaithful Said CT Had Been TRASHED. By Vreak Time I Was Screaming And Crying In TLC( Behaviour Support)

Now:

still "BULLYS OMG!!!".. :\

Antony
07-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Darren Toogood - Owner and Designer

Isn't that Woodrally? Sure it is, and he has always been pathetic and a business enthusiast, but they have always turned out to be rubbish so, no thanks for me.

Dentafrice,
07-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Lol yeah... he thinks he is going to make it big

Robbie
07-08-2007, 05:42 PM
1 thing to say woodrally: lol@u. How can you think those designs are good, they look like 2 minute designs on paint. You think your 'businesses' will work. I say yet again.

www.youfail.org

Antony
08-08-2007, 04:11 PM
http://www.splurstudios.com/images/content_bg.png

Err.. By not being called Darren Toogood for starters

Thinking your business can go far and doing crap designs is a second... the list goes on with this company (all negative)

.BIG.JACK.
10-08-2007, 02:13 PM
lol u a noob splur n y u coll it splur lol splur gay like u

LeftForDead
11-08-2007, 06:54 PM

sorry what?

Oni
12-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Damn I why did I have to be on holiday when he made this thread.

Constant just LEAVE this forum you wont gain any respect because of past actions, you might do on other forums so just go there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!