PDA

View Full Version : the twins now counted as 1 housemate?

the wombats
06-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Sam and Amanda make a twincredible decision...

The twins were transported back through time today, to Day 2 of their Big Brother Experience - and asked to make a very tough choice.

After travelling through the space-time continuum in the Diary Room time machine, accompanied by some very funky music, Big Brother played the twins a recording of themselves from Day 2: "We're just wondering if we're counted as one or two. Like, one vote, or two votes? Everybody keeps asking and we just don't actually know! So if we don't know now, would we know soon? It's confusing me."

The present-day twins laughed, listening to themselves. "I don't even know who's who!" they giggled.

"Amanda and Sam, you have just asked Big Brother whether you'd like to be treated as one housemate or two," Big Brother boomed. "Big Brother would like that decision to be yours. However, you must make your decision wisely, as both decisions come at a cost."

Big Brother then revealed that if the twins decided to be treated as one housemate, they would nominate together, be evicted together, and share winner status and money, should they win. But they would definitely face the public vote next week as one housemate.

However, if the twins decided to be treated as separate housemates, they would nominate individually, be evicted individually, and if either of them win, they would have their own winner's status and money. In a twist, the twins would have to choose one of them to face the public vote next week.

"Oh my God, this is evil!" the twins squealed, whispering for a while before agreeing, "100 per cent we do, don't we? Of course!"

Sam explained their thoughts in the Diary Room: "Big Brother, this is a bit obvious, because obviously we'd prefer to go up for nomination together than we would separate. I would never vote for her to go up for nomination, and she would never vote for me to go up for nomination, but even miss out that, we'd prefer to be as one anyway."

"I know!" exclaimed Amanda.

"I love it!" they yelled, squealing.

"Oh, this is so good! Please tell us this isn't a joke? We want it to be for real!" Amanda cried.

"Amanda, Big Brother is not joking," Big Bro confirmed solemnly.

'Cause tonight is the night when two become one...

--------

hmmmmmm, doesn't that make things pretty different now? :rolleyes:

Eamonn
06-08-2007, 02:59 AM
They should of been counted as one in the first place and it isn't like they are going to get evicted next week anyway, only unless they were up against someone like Brian.

superstar911
06-08-2007, 06:54 AM
The only way twins would get evicted is if they are up against Liam and Brian but no one will nominate either of those 2 so the twins are safe for a long time to come lmao.

Levi
06-08-2007, 09:25 AM
Pleased they made that decision! :D

whoooosh
07-08-2007, 10:56 AM
I love the idea !! i wanted one of them to go though, they have it easy having eachother. Everyone else is getting home sick and that but as they have eachother they are fine. It would have been more juicy if one of them was up for eviction and then left. Then we would see how they acted on their own.

&
07-08-2007, 11:39 AM
i dont get the deal with brian :l
What do people like about brian?

Hes fake - he makes out to be a bit of a dimbo when hes really academically smart :l

seattlegrace
07-08-2007, 11:44 AM
i dont get the deal with brian :l
What do people like about brian?

Hes fake - he makes out to be a bit of a dimbo when hes really academically smart :l

Finally, somebody who see's the truth. I know people who go to college with the twins and can vow that they're as bubbly and airheaded as they seem.

Levi
07-08-2007, 11:50 AM
At least two people think that about Brain, and his voise and the way he laughs URGH! He CANT win!

:Hazel
07-08-2007, 11:54 AM
the twins wont get evicted, i think thats a good twist though :P

&
07-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Haha!
Ive found people who actually agree!

I personally think either carole, or tracey should win :l
theyre the only two who i dont think are playing a game, and are completely real. (apart from the twins. but they wont win lmao)

Anyway. carole not only needs the money, but she would use it wisely (on her house etc) and on her family. Shes wise, and does the most for the house.
Tracey however is also true and unfake, and somehow entertaining!

imo

Brody
07-08-2007, 05:40 PM
i want brian or the twins to win

&
07-08-2007, 05:45 PM
i want brian or the twins to win

im not moaning at you spesifiacally.
but what do you + other people actually LIKe about Brian?
What about Brian is winner material?

Laura<3
07-08-2007, 05:49 PM
gerry ftw! (:

&i think thats a rubbish idea cause now if you like 1 twin and not the other your going to vote to keep them in cause you like 1 of them it gives them a better chance of winning

i love brian i dont know why hes just fun to watch its not cause hes dumb hes just funny (:

Fez
07-08-2007, 05:51 PM
gerry ftw! (:

Seconded

the wombats
07-08-2007, 05:54 PM
Haha!
Ive found people who actually agree!

I personally think either carole, or tracey should win :l
theyre the only two who i dont think are playing a game, and are completely real. (apart from the twins. but they wont win lmao)

Anyway. carole not only needs the money, but she would use it wisely (on her house etc) and on her family. Shes wise, and does the most for the house.
Tracey however is also true and unfake, and somehow entertaining!

imo

tracey was meant to be some mad head raver who stays up doing allnighters for a couple of days. she's one of the ones who wanted sleep in that insomia task or w/e coz she couldn't handle not having sleep. she's never being her apparant self by the looks of it and what she says she's like in the real world.

Brody
07-08-2007, 05:55 PM
im not moaning at you spesifiacally.
but what do you + other people actually LIKe about Brian?
What about Brian is winner material?

weather he is fake or whatever

in my opinion he is still good entertainment to watch

so id like him to win

Laura<3
07-08-2007, 06:05 PM
weather he is fake or whatever

in my opinion he is still good entertainment to watch

so id like him to win

exacly! hes pure entertainment

Seconded

:DD gerrys just cool i love him

as for tracey CANT STAND HER shes so horrid and shes so BORING she does nothing all day appart from sleep moan and eat its like ergh she just bores me shes not fun to watch and imo to be a good housemate you have to do memerable things i cant remember anything she does

Levi
07-08-2007, 11:57 PM
I thought i didnt like Carole but now i think about it, shes one of the best. Even thought she cleans she has fun and shes herself also like Dude said she would use the money wisely.
I hate Gerry and Brain ARGHHH. Gerry is shocking to Carole, calling her a hippo and a bigger fatter big momma. Brain thinks Big Brothers a flipping dating show trying to get with everything.
Tracy doesnt do anything. But im still with the twins or Carole to win!

Crazy
08-08-2007, 12:09 AM
God about time they came in together they should leave together dont you think lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!