PDA

View Full Version : Supers Released into catalogue

tully4leanne.
06-08-2007, 06:12 AM
now i remember it happening but my freind who's been playin longer than me doesnt remember lol i think im going insane i was pretty sure that:

Supers & Normal Rares were released into Catalogue

i can remember Dino's being in this little page

by accident

this took place ages ago though.

then i remember that Staff said they wouldnt be deleteing the furni that
Appeared into that catalogue, so im also now guessing thats why their are
so many Supers Flying around Habbo at this moment.

Ras
06-08-2007, 12:22 PM
I think everyone on this forum knew that -,-

--ss--
06-08-2007, 12:31 PM
that was like in 2004 ?
Brojo accidently released them
Also callie accidentally released those habbo tower trophy's into the cat for a bit in 05

Misawa
06-08-2007, 12:36 PM
I bet they all got a mouthful.

--ss--
06-08-2007, 12:40 PM
I bet they all got a mouthful.
Brojo was sulake staff and was high up in the ranks , ther eisn't many people to get harased by :p
I'm guessing the throphys got released by callie for a marketing stunt trying to get people to buy them as quick as they could?

-paul.
06-08-2007, 01:02 PM
wernt bear rugs released by accident

-:Undertaker:-
06-08-2007, 01:06 PM
wernt bear rugs released by accident

No otherwise they wouldn't be so low and would be in supers, Bear Rigs were released in 'Rares' for around 5 days each.

The bear rugs which were floating around before that were either scripted or the normal White and Pink ones :)

Earthquake
06-08-2007, 01:30 PM
that was like in 2004 ?
Brojo accidently released them
Also callie accidentally released those habbo tower trophy's into the cat for a bit in 05
She actully done that on purpose if you read her article hinting she would do it.

And to the thread creator, It isn't habbo's fault on ''Superrares'' Habbox creates them popularity and we just go with them, Now if we never had habbox we would be calling them like special gifts or something, And people can't really argue when a super rare comes into the catalogue as it is habbos choice, its your own fault for paying so much for the furniture your buying, If sulake said right now, they could put ever rare and super into the catalogue right now at a price of 1 credit if they wanted to do so why should people argue, they should be thanking sulake for not being childish

-:Undertaker:-
06-08-2007, 01:37 PM
She actully done that on purpose if you read her article hinting she would do it.

And to the thread creator, It isn't habbo's fault on ''Superrares'' Habbox creates them popularity and we just go with them, Now if we never had habbox we would be calling them like special gifts or something, And people can't really argue when a super rare comes into the catalogue as it is habbos choice, its your own fault for paying so much for the furniture your buying, If sulake said right now, they could put ever rare and super into the catalogue right now at a price of 1 credit if they wanted to do so why should people argue, they should be thanking sulake for not being childish

As far as I know, the term 'Super Rare' was before Habbox started values, people should be angry at Sulake for releasing super rares because they have about 100 other items waiting to be released and they release a super which many people have paid a lot for?, it's not fair to be frank.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!