PDA

View Full Version : Think about it.

Earthquake
06-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Your given Assistant Managaral powers on habbo hotel, Your given the option to pick three things to help improve to hotel.. What would they be?

Mine
----

1: I would set up ''Undercover Newbs'' This would mean the most brainist habbos would be given the power to go undercover to stamp out scammers, And as soon as they find one their given the option to freeze the scammer so he's habbo is frozen on the hotel for a certain amount of time (even if he/she reloads) Or ban the habbo for 4 hours then a MODerator can deal with the scammer.

2: More chance of winning a competition, Now we all get fustrated the ''same'' old people win a competition and you get tired after a while, I would ask sulake to set up a machine to choose 40% of all competition entrys to be chosen randomly and win a prize, so like 700 people enter, 240 would be chosen to win.

3: More celebritys! And less singer celebritys! Yea we all like the singing celebs coming in, but would it be MUCH better if we had film stars, TV stars, Big brother contestants dropping in for a chat, And while their getting ready to come in on a date, habbo set a competition for only 3 people to be chosen to come in a meet the celebrity in the HABBO uk office!

mangle
06-08-2007, 01:58 PM
One badge per Habbo limit.

Habbo staff not writing Funky Fridays and giving us a chance

Release rares for 5 minutes.

Shawnstra
07-08-2007, 05:52 AM
1. Double check before banning
2. Make the Habbo Help Tool more efficient
3. Habbo Staff send 10 presents at random daily, and like SG, give rewards to people who have been online regularly for a year or so.

WiLLCoHeN
07-08-2007, 05:59 AM
1 Cheap Rare Week
Every Week in Each Month 5 Different Rares Released into Catty For 12 Hours For 5-10 Credits

2 KMODs
Mod That are 13-15 That Do Not Get All Powers But Thay Wan Have a Warning Syestem So Scammers Reduce

3 20 Presents Given To Random Habbos a Week
The Presents Would Be a Rare Such as a Inflatable Chair Which Doesnt Have Much Value

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!