PDA

View Full Version : Talent build suggestions for my draenei shaman.

Wig44.
06-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Hi, I just want some suggestions as to what I should spend my talent points on on my draenei shammy. It's just in a normal realm (not pvp) and I want to have good fun on it and be able to kick some *** on it. I've already looked at this talent build : http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=GE0zZxVbdVMshZEb0tM0o (11/29/21)
Seems ok to me, but I dunno what it will be like.

Plus, I want suggestions. Thanks! Will.

shokz
07-08-2007, 01:29 AM
i dont have much expierence with shammys but ill try

I think you should take the point out of elemental, as enchantment you ill hardly use spells from what people tell me, the stuff in resto is nice

mat64
07-08-2007, 10:05 AM
i dont have much expierence with shammys but ill try

I think you should take the point out of elemental, as enchantment you ill hardly use spells from what people tell me, the stuff in resto is nice

Yeh I'd agree with that. Nice to see nature's swiftness in there though but take the points from elemental and put them into an important part of your enhancement tree Stormstrike and duel wield are 2 that seems nessercery because the elemental talents aren't giving you alot in my opinion to what the enhancement talents could.

:Jamie
07-08-2007, 01:18 PM
I wouldn't go for that build, doesn't seem to be good at 70 now.

Im Enhancement at 70 but there is a big aggro problem with us and some other problems with this talent tree, its looked at to be just the "levelling build" but ive stuck with it at 70 and found it to be quite fun to play.

Alot of shamans go resto at 70, ive been wanting to try this out also but cba to get the gear for it.

Elemental is a good build to get, nice dps and good for pvp aswell.

This is the build I got, http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=uZxVbdVMsVuqox0et

Theres some nice changes happening to the shamans enhancement tree to make it more then just a levelling build.

Wig44.
07-08-2007, 05:15 PM
I think I'll try yours. (Talent build I mean) If I don't like it at 70 cant a go to a shammy trainer or someone similar and forget my talents and respend my points?

07-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Yeh you can respec at all times, just make sure if you go elemental/resto you got the right gear for it.

Wig44.
08-08-2007, 08:52 AM
I dunno why but I never really liked the idea of going resto, well, it seems boring to me. I'd rather tank and stuff. I'll probably give resto a try when I'm 70 and just change if I don't like it.

08-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Tank? :P I never wanted to go resto either but I just really want to try it so I can get a feel on what its like :P

Wig44.
08-08-2007, 03:26 PM
Tank? :P I never wanted to go resto either but I just really want to try it so I can get a feel on what its like :P

Yeah I know :$ I mean I'd rather be out there causing some mayhem than being stuck healing. I want to focus more on high dps than resto.

shokz
08-08-2007, 08:10 PM
i didnt know shammys can tank ? .. :P

Wig44.
08-08-2007, 08:24 PM
i didnt know shammys can tank ? .. :P They can't, I'm saying I'd rather be like a tank than healing people. I'd rather do some damage.

08-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah I know :$ I mean I'd rather be out there causing some mayhem than being stuck healing. I want to focus more on high dps than resto.

Yeh thats what I would be like if I was healer, not being able to grind for stuff like primals at 70, but in the next expansion it will change to also add spell damage to healing gear so we should still be able to dps just like a rogue in certain gear(something like that).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!