PDA

View Full Version : Friday 13th...

Jinxxed
13-05-2005, 06:19 AM
Firstly answer the poll.
Secondly post here what bad things have happened to you already today and then post what thing you think will happen to you today.

So far I've...

Lost my History Book
Had a Bad Dream
Sleepwalked and somehow tripped over my mum :s

What I think will happen to me...

In science I'll be blown up or injured.
In music the piano will fall ontop of me or there will be a faulty wire with the electric keyboards and I'll be electocuted.
In P.E. I'll fall and break my leg or smash a window (cricket)
And In history I'll be bored to death by our history teacher :p

***This thread will be closed tommorow***

scottish
13-05-2005, 06:40 AM
Firstly answer the poll.
Secondly post here what bad things have happened to you already today and then post what thing you think will happen to you today.

So far I've...

Lost my History Book
Had a Bad Dream
Sleepwalked and somehow tripped over my mum :s

What I think will happen to me...

In science I'll be blown up or injured.
In music the piano will fall ontop of me or there will be a faulty wire with the electric keyboards and I'll be electocuted.
In P.E. I'll fall and break my leg or smash a window (cricket)
And In history I'll be bored to death by our history teacher :p

***This thread will be closed tommorow***
LMAO! nothing yet :p trip up over your mum? :o

Angel-Light
13-05-2005, 07:12 AM
Well I sorta believe in it.... because so far every single Friday 13th I have fell down a hole. I see them coming try to avoid it and bam. No doubt the computers at school will break or something :rolleyes:

scottish
13-05-2005, 07:13 AM
Lmao I got Computing Today :( so comps Probs Blow Up :o

Colourfulâ„¢
13-05-2005, 07:43 AM
Its ma birthday and so far.....
i opened my pressies and put the game in ps2 ejected and the disk had snapped :S

CursedHeart
13-05-2005, 08:05 AM
I was born on a Friday 13th, its supposed to be like double negatives and mean your super lucky.. its not.

Lord Zero
13-05-2005, 08:28 AM
Friday the 13th is nothing. The only reason why it's been branded unlucky is because that's the date the Church tracked down and killed members of the Knights Templar. Damn Church propaganda.

So if you are religious (christian), this is one of the most lucky days for you because it's the date the Church was saved (for now).

partie2
13-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Yes and no i do believe sort of in that walk under ladders thing but i dont believe in it all. i havnt been unlucky yet but only time will tell. :rolleyes:

Jinxxed
13-05-2005, 01:35 PM
the disk had snapped :S
Lol what game was it?

Jase
13-05-2005, 01:37 PM
ever since i was little i had these horrible dreams of this eerie beep...it freaks me out and i wake up all sweaty, and i just had 1 last night :s

i feel sorry for the people who have there b'days on the 13th

Jinxxed
13-05-2005, 01:39 PM
I had a bad dream last night too. It was.. weird

Jase
13-05-2005, 01:40 PM
lol, what was your dream? (you can never beat mine its a eerie beep for cryin out loud)

Jinxxed
13-05-2005, 01:42 PM
O.k.
It was like all these people tied to all these poles and they were crying and they were about to be killed or something and then I woke up :p

Rachi
13-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Well. yesterday my day cudnt hav got any worse. I 4got my pencil case n french book 4 skool.. And i went runnin, cudnt run properly. And i did high jump.. i cudnt do 1 metre and the coach saw i cudnt but e put it higher.. and i cudnt do that.. e was laffin the [Rude word]
At approximatly 2am this morning, my dad says i turned the landing light on, and sat on my bed. cross legged with beadey wide open eyes o.O random or wa?

And i havnt really had bad luck 2day
heh! Well. in pe i smashed the tennis racket up my leg 10 times xD no bad luck here xD

Jinxxed
13-05-2005, 01:50 PM
Well. yesterday my day cudnt hav got any worse. I 4got my pencil case n french book 4 skool.. And i went runnin, cudnt run properly. And i did high jump.. i cudnt do 1 metre and the coach saw i cudnt but e put it higher.. and i cudnt do that.. e was laffin the [Rude word]
At approximatly 2am this morning, my dad says i turned the landing light on, and sat on my bed. cross legged with beadey wide open eyes o.O random or wa?

And i havnt really had bad luck 2day
heh! Well. in pe i smashed the tennis racket up my leg 10 times xD no bad luck here xD
Lol weird :p

Rachi
13-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Im glad u think that... i feel much better now :s and my friends fishy died 2day :(
*1 min silence for the fish* heh

Jinxxed
13-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Sorry about the fish...

Colourfulâ„¢
13-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Lol what game was it?
Midnight club3 dub edition

Damn bar stewards

BlueTails
13-05-2005, 02:48 PM
None :D Nothing Can Happen :D

Dirgeofcerberus
13-05-2005, 02:54 PM
I do believe in it, and so far today, these have happened:

In cooking I kept breaking the potato skin when I was cooking stuffed jacket potatoes.
I was last to finish in cooking and usually I finish with everyone else.

Here is what I think will happen later:

I will get scammed on Habbo.
I will get scammed on Runescape.
When I go footballing later I will end up doing something wrong like slipping on the ball and breaking my leg.

.Amberz.
13-05-2005, 03:04 PM
I kinda believe in it...
I had tests today, and this Friday 13th may give me bad results. :o
:eusa_doh:

Jinxxed
13-05-2005, 03:12 PM
I kinda believe in it...
I had tests today, and this Friday 13th may give me bad results. :o
:eusa_doh:
Thank God I didn't have any tests ;p

.Amberz.
13-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Thank God I didn't have any tests ;p

LUCKY!

Rachi
13-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Friday the 13th is like a normal day xD
yesterday was my unlucky day
today
was excelent xD

Bef
13-05-2005, 03:45 PM
I burnt my head with my straightners!

.:SweetHeart:.
13-05-2005, 03:56 PM
Okay well I had an interesting Friday the 13th so far
Today is the last day of high school for me (yay) so we had our senior prank
All of the seniors were supposed to ride to school on lawnmowers...and yea someone called the state troopers

Funny ironicness

Mit
13-05-2005, 04:30 PM
loads of peeps in my class got in trouvble for nothing but im not sure if thats anything to do with 13th friday

ChloeDust
13-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Erm i had a weird random dream last night but it was cool at the same time Pmsl :l i also have disturbing dreams then the next day it makes me think about it ok here goes my dream i had last night:

I was in this school but i was really small in it and everything was high up? (Whats this suppose to mean? Maybe i feel so small at the min)
Also ron weasly was in my class and i got asked a question but i couldn't get it right and i just paused... then after class he came to me and goes: Hmm couldn't get the question right then? and smiles at me? And i go Noo ;) then he walks off to another class Pmsl, wth is this suppose to mean Lmaooo i like ron though =P lmaoo random it made me think in the morning i can tell you that rofl!

cocaine
13-05-2005, 04:46 PM
I'm undecided. It was lucky for me today :D

Jesus-Egg
13-05-2005, 04:49 PM
Nothing has happened to me yet. Had an unlucky day yesterday, though. My mind went blank in the middle of an exam :(

Pulchritudinous
13-05-2005, 05:06 PM
I kinda believed in it last year, I had IT, and somehow I deleted the whole year 8 file, even off the teachers, and everybodys work was lost.

Bef
13-05-2005, 05:13 PM
everyone seems to of had bad dreams last nite. I had 2, first i dreamed everone forgot my birthday... and then i dreamed that a gang of terrorists kidknapped me and my mates and then the police were surrounding the place so they said let everyone go and take the short blonde with the big mouth, so they let everyone else go and then just took me

Eckuii
13-05-2005, 05:15 PM
I do and i dont for instance today i was having a great day then i saw my auntie and i thought : "yes this day is terrible :p"

:-Mystical.Dave-
13-05-2005, 05:16 PM
No, it's all fake.

GommeInc
13-05-2005, 05:16 PM
I was driving my dads new tractor and it got stuck BUT, thats because the grass built up behind it and clogged up the wheels in a compressed mess.

Michael.
13-05-2005, 05:17 PM
I had a great day. I walked under ladders, stood on cracks etc. and we didn't get any Maths homework.
Friday 13 = rubbish.

Steph
13-05-2005, 05:21 PM
ive never had any bad luck on friday 13th.
oh and any month thats begins on a sunday will hav a friday 13th! e.g 1st may was on a sunday

Mr.Comedian
13-05-2005, 05:26 PM
I dont beleive it
i think its a load of rubbish

manga21
13-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Lost my History Book

is that in class if so thats good luck :D

xsaucy-stephx
13-05-2005, 11:58 PM
I kinda do n i kinda dont, n i dnt kno why :s
I dont cos nuffin rele happened 2 me this yr, xcept my pe teacher was ill so we did track instead of javelin, but i came 4th out of 23 and i came 7 seconds faster than my best mate whos on school cross country team :o so that was good.
then i missed my clarinet lesson and had a note to go see the teacher
but i didnt go and managed to avoid her :D
then i realised we had history homework in, but i managed to complete it in last 5 mins of lesson. :D
And i kinda do believe in it cos 2 years ago i nearly died in an accident.
[ i lost control of my bike n funnily enough so did my mate n we both swerved into road, thankfully car stopped :D)
So... I dont know!
Im not gonna say i do or dont believe it, im just gonna be careful on future friday 13ths :p

Steph
xx

Angel-Light
14-05-2005, 12:11 AM
Well today thankfully I never fell down a hole but.....

Walking from maths to IT, a teacher walks into me and 5 heavy maths textbooks fall on me

Going to door, door slams right on my face

In IT, my pc kept freezing

Break, nearly got hit right on the face by a waterballoon

Geography, forgot I had homework, done it at break :eusa_ange

Chemistry, got universal indicator all over me

Lunch, went fine except I was nearly late

Drama, went fine except when we ahd to act out our scene we had to make it up as we go along

RE, meditated and thought about a melon wearing a scarf

So how was everyone elses day? :)

Motorollo
14-05-2005, 12:13 AM
hmm nope i acutally found a 20 dollar bill today :P

RedStratocas
14-05-2005, 12:35 AM
Well I dont believe in it, but I must say a lot of wierd things have happend in my state (Connecticut) today: The first person in 45 years to be executed in new england (Region I live in. Look it up) And the conneticut naval base was shut down for security reasons
http://www.geocities.com/redstratocas/redstratendsig.gif

Kroziun
14-05-2005, 12:40 AM
Friday the 13th is just a date. With everything in this world that puts control and restriction on you, like taxes and laws, and society too, are you going to allow superstition take even more of what's left of the control of your own life?

Jinxxed
14-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread :)
*Locks thread*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!