PDA

View Full Version : do u think hotel should show out habbox rare ?

doraemonkiller
13-05-2005, 03:37 PM
like :
hotel make a link to habbox rare value page ,is that great idea ? lol
feel free to vote :)

Smiddy
13-05-2005, 03:44 PM
Yea It Is a Gd Idea,
But I Bet Some People Wouldn't Like This Idea Because it takes them to a Unofficial Fansite :(
But Im still Voting Yes :8

Butcher11
13-05-2005, 03:52 PM
No, we're not official, Habbo made such a big deal about us not being official, that our rare values are too good for them ;)
Although I think our rare values should be made more aware to new traders.

FRISC0
13-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Habbo said they were gonna do their own rare values,
id actuallty prefer if they did, because then they can like.. monitor trades and set the value :D

the wombats
13-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Habbo said they were gonna do their own rare values,
id actuallty prefer if they did, because then they can like.. monitor trades and set the value :D
thats what habbox do, rare values staff go around and seeing what people trade and that

?-Doc-?
14-05-2005, 10:56 AM
yeh but habbo's monitoring are more acurate , how many RVR's are Their ?
And are they all trustworthy. Well i dont mean it in a bad way.
But Habbox's rara values are very strong , as in lots of people go by habbox.

MYKE!
14-05-2005, 11:00 AM
Yeah but the thing is, habbox go by what people trade for, but people trade by habbox meaning habbox could just randomly set values and people would trade for those values.

HolyWar
14-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Habbo probably wouldnt make their own rare values publicly available, its too much responsibility for them to undertake, they would rather not set values on the items that they sell. I could just picture the added troubles they would encounter by posting values on their site.....

joshuar
14-05-2005, 05:04 PM
It would be up to habbo, I personally don't mind :)

doraemonkiller
14-05-2005, 07:22 PM
i means they put : go to habbox.com for rare value
i dont think all trader go on habbox value (rare trader can control the rare value when they are super rich) ,that is why habbox rare value change all the time .
before alot super rich habbo try to bought all grey birdbath in hotel and the rare value rise from 2.5hcs to 4hcs (because they want make profit). But after Jibbi put up red amber in catalog and callie put up speaker in catalog ,alot trader keep selling catalog rare before hotel sell catalog rare furni and alot catalog furni value drop and some hc rare like throne sofa rise up .
and now catalog rare furni is more accurate since not mush people are trying to bought alot and make profit again (they dont want to take risk ,what is the next catalog rare ? No one know)

Revenge
14-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Good idea, but habbo isnt all about trading for some people, so habbo wouldnt do it because it wouldnt be worth the hasle.

Adam$
17-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Nope. Me, along with a lot of people do not agree with Habbox rare values. They are useful but personally I do not agree with them. For example, they say HC is 60 credits, but it costs 25 credits to get it. I'm not going to start anything over this, as I love habboxforum. The only thing I do not like about habbox is the values, but that is my opinion. And for those who follow them, I have nothing against you. I am in no way trying to persuade anyone to stop using them, nor am I trying to start an argument over them. Let's leave it at that. :)

Colourfulâ„¢
18-05-2005, 08:39 AM
Why is habbox un-official??
I was talking to someone and he said habbox put **** on the site :o

Warning
!xx!kyle!xx! (forum moderator): Please don't swear and also stay on the topic.

doraemonkiller
18-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Nope. Me, along with a lot of people do not agree with Habbox rare values. They are useful but personally I do not agree with them. For example, they say HC is 60 credits, but it costs 25 credits to get it. I'm not going to start anything over this, as I love habboxforum. The only thing I do not like about habbox is the values, but that is my opinion. And for those who follow them, I have nothing against you. I am in no way trying to persuade anyone to stop using them, nor am I trying to start an argument over them. Let's leave it at that. :)

is 60 RD not credit
do u think aother fans site have more accurate rare value ?

Smiddy
18-05-2005, 04:11 PM
is 60 RD not credit
do u think aother fans site have more accurate rare value ?
Yes Carrying On From This, If You Think Our Values Are Incorrect Then Please Proove Us Wrong In The "Report Rare Values" Forum :)
Look Forward To Seeing Your Values If You Post Them :)

Owen
18-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Some rare values aint right tho

Metric.
21-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Habbox Rare?

hedgeog325
30-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Yes
Good idea :p

Y!
30-05-2005, 12:47 PM
I wouldn't like to see any site other than an official Sulake run site govern the rare values, that's when corruption happens.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!