PDA

View Full Version : Login Question And A Few Other Things

bilm
08-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Ok Well ive Recently Been Using Joomla But Decided I Wanted To Make A website In Somthing Like Dreamweaver Or Frontpage Or Any Programmes Along Them Lines

The First Thing Is Could I Integrate A Login That Will Allow Users And Admisn To Log In And Even Let The Admin Edit The Website Contect With Some Sort Of Text Editor Programme?

And Thing Is If They Logged In On The Home Page Could I Add A Forum That is Integrated In So When They Log In On The Log In Box It Logs Them Into The Forum Aswell

O Yeh And Also Is It Possible To Then Add A Personal message System Onto The Site Aswell?

Thanks For All Of Your Help in Advance

Bilm =]

bilm
08-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Also Could You Post The Programme That You Would Say Is Best For Making Websites?

Sunny.
08-08-2007, 03:20 PM
firstly Dont Type Like This As You Will Be Flamed For Abusing The Shift Key

anyway, Joomla does al that? Allows you to edit the site without needing a programme like dreamweaver/frontpage.

I think it is possible to be logged into both as you just link up to the same Database, but Im not quite sure how so maybe someone else could help you on that.

bilm
08-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Yeh Joomla Allows You To Do All That.

And They Can Flame Me If They Want Its A Habbit Which I Cant't Stop I Can Stop For A Few Posts Then I Forget.

So it Would Be Easyer To use Joomla?

Colin-Roberts
08-08-2007, 03:39 PM
theres a better one then joomla to use but i forget it's name. it was from hotscripts.com
may of been" http://drupal.org/ but it may have not been

MrCraig
08-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Do you mean you want to stop using Joomla and make your own CMS, or you want to make a diff layout for joomla and add a few features?

bilm
08-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Ill just use Joomla would be eayer and thanks who ever -rep me just for using caps

Colin-Roberts
08-08-2007, 05:47 PM
nvm wrong thread my bad

bilm
08-08-2007, 05:49 PM
a card like this http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/129941
would allow you to hook up vcrs / dvd / ps2 / satelight box ect.

Well, thats confused me. Why would i need that to make a website ?

Colin-Roberts
08-08-2007, 05:54 PM
my bad i was reading one thread and posted in another.

bilm
08-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Thats ok. Just wondered what you was on about =] Who -rep'd me?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!