PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo AU Dying?

Verrou
09-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Well i just think that it's gone downhill and hardly attracts any people to the hotel. If ever there will be a hotel to be shut down i see it being the Australian one.

I know this wont happen because people have bought credits and furni etc.

And also the number 1 official habbo au fansite, habboparadise.com has been driven straight into the ground with the leaving of the original owner, Dom.

So i think the Australian Habbo Community is dying, what are your thoughts?

kai4321
14-08-2007, 01:58 PM
To be honest I think habbo is dying itself. I mean in a few years has had a 2/3 of the population go.

Antallica
14-08-2007, 02:46 PM
Yer people are/have growing/grown out of it now :] Example: Me.

Oni
14-08-2007, 04:29 PM
The thing is habbo did too little too late, we went for years without any new norm releases and like 1 rare every 6 months so people left, then they released new norms, rares, sound etc.

Habbo simply isnt a very good community anymore, we all used to have fun in 2001 and 2002, slowly it got bigger and bigger and people cared no more about friends it turned out to be all about the furni.

Bonxy
14-08-2007, 08:15 PM
does habbo AU close on a night now ?

2-6am ?

:job2
14-08-2007, 11:02 PM
It used to be that you went on to spend time with your friends but now people go on to count there thrones or trade and i think this is one of the main reasons people leave.

Also i agree with 06, before you used to have to wait about a month for a rare now we get a new rare or new furni nearly every week.

Another thing is that habbo staff dont care about us as people anymore they just see us all as potential customers. All they care about is getting money out of you. They couldnt care less if you have been scammed or hacked or anything unless your worth a few hundred thrones.

If something does go wrong its normally very hard to get through to staff with most emails saying 'yes ok we will do something about this' then you dont hear anything for the next 6 months.

15-08-2007, 03:00 AM
I rarely play au but when I do it's always like 38 people online. xD But there is of course the 12 hr time difference. Lol.

WiLLCoHeN
15-08-2007, 05:41 AM
habbo au sucks GO UK!

Shawnstra
15-08-2007, 06:46 AM
The biggest problem is Habbo is not very favourable by some, and people use Habbo hotel without letting their friends know, so when we grow out of Habbo, there is no new people who joins.

CrazyColaist
15-08-2007, 08:43 PM
au only has like 500 people on a day

babykarie
28-08-2007, 10:23 AM
iv left habbo, i go on it about once every 2 months, habbo has just turned silly and thousands of habbos get scammed every week by idiots who want some silly fake furniture to show of and get more and more and more and more and more of credits.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!