PDA

View Full Version : New Housemates... Too late?

Oracle.
09-08-2007, 08:28 AM
Right, okay.
This is the first Bigbrother i have watched in ages, so i'm still gettin used to it, but is it just me, or does anyone think that all the housemates should be put in the house at the same time?
I only think this because, now the halfway housemates have come in, i am still gettin used to them, and i prefer the original contestants...

Please say what you think... :eusa_wall

majesticdragon
09-08-2007, 09:51 AM
I completley agree. Infact now I think about it I've never like any of the house mates they bring in after the origonals.... even though the origonals were only women this year I've hated all the men in it any way except seany this series has had far to many "NEW HOUSE MATES"! No one cares any more lol

Plank
09-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Without adding more housemates it would be even more boring than it is now. They need people to stir things up. This series is turning out to be the second worst or something with low viewing figures.

majesticdragon
09-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Without adding more housemates it would be even more boring than it is now. They need people to stir things up. This series is turning out to be the second worst or something with low viewing figures.

Yer cos Charlie's gone tbh and shabnam and seany makes me laugh evry1 moans for lack of entertaining characters and they vote them out idiotic people tbh I think they have over done the idea of adding people this year last years was ok this year would have been better if it was all done at once or twice in groups instead of 4 different sets of entrys 5 including the origonals

Oracle.
09-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Yeah, even though Charlie was a complete... y'know... "Devil" (:D) she was the most entertainin person in there!

Levi
09-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Well last years Big Brother, Kinga was sent in on Monday when the show finshed on Friday. And you couldnt vote her out on Wednesday. :)

Tristan
09-08-2007, 07:16 PM
I completley agree. Infact now I think about it I've never like any of the house mates they bring in after the origonals.... even though the origonals were only women this year I've hated all the men in it any way except seany this series has had far to many "NEW HOUSE MATES"! No one cares any more lol

actually they do as Brian is considered as one of the favourites to win it you fool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!