PDA

View Full Version : German GCSE tips?

Oracle.
09-08-2007, 05:55 PM
So, i'm doin' Fast-Track German, which basically means rather than doin' my GCSE's in later school life, i do them in yr 9.

I have started to get really panicky because my mom and dad are putting alot of pressure on me to pass, and i only started learning german in year 8 so has anyone got any tips to help me do my best when it comes to the exam?

Thanks +Rep if the tips sound good!

Frodo13.
09-08-2007, 06:09 PM
Well I did French GCSE, and I found out that revision guides really helped me - Learnt alot of new phrases and things that I eventually used in my Oral exam.

Also try to learn about 15 new words a week - thats always a good thing to do and was actually one of my targets set on Target Day

Aflux
09-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Don't spend lessons eating sandwiches, calling your teacher coppertop or taking breaks for an hour in between doubles.

Avoid that and you'll be fine :)

Jazza
09-08-2007, 07:46 PM
When I took german I found watch german films with english subtitles helped then you can learn some new words, gives you a good advantage.

CrazyColaist
09-08-2007, 09:58 PM
to take things easy and to drink lots of water while doing revision

TotalShambles
01-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Think about all the stuff you know make sure you remember it all an if you do then try to learn more words maybe stay after school for a little while then go home and revise that will help alot :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!