PDA

View Full Version : Dream Game?

Kier
13-05-2005, 08:10 PM
What is your dream game? Maybe someone knows about a game which kind of matches your dream game.

My dream game: You are able to design your own person. You have to hunt and work to earn money. You can buy a house for a certain amount of money. Whilst hunting and exploring and working you may get an item of furniture. This can be used to decorate your house, sell, or trade. You're able to buy items from a catalogue for your house, person, or hunting equipment. You can chat to people online and visit their houses. Make a guild and go hunting together. Start up your own business.

What are your dream games? If anyone tells me an online game that I like except Habbo, i'll give good rep.

clearmint
13-05-2005, 08:13 PM
mine is like that too!

they did have The sims online

but they only brought it out in USA
they thought it wasnt good enough for the UK

Henry-Mix
13-05-2005, 09:08 PM
they did realese the sims online in the UK.......

and KieronReed, your the only person I know other than me that wants a game like that! I wish they did make a game like that.....but people complain when I say my ideas, like "omg thats boring though" Ive been dreaming of a game like that for years....
I havent got the sims online but I may get it when I get my new pc...

manga21
13-05-2005, 11:36 PM
sorry but that kind of sounds bad you might as well live your own life :D

MYKE!
13-05-2005, 11:43 PM
I agree with mr. reed, you could do anything you would ever want in life at the comfert of ur computer chair :)

Henry-Mix
14-05-2005, 08:10 AM
you might aswell have 2 lives.....one in reality and one in pixel land lol

Fraz-man
14-05-2005, 11:18 AM
they already made my dream games; call of duty and starwars galaxies....

Kier
14-05-2005, 12:27 PM
The future may be closer than we think...

iRoss
14-05-2005, 12:29 PM
I think your life should be a game. So when you die. People can alter the path of your life, and maybe you would come back. Because it was something you did to die! :O How cool :D

Bear-Max
14-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Sounds like you want Habbo set in the Medieval Age, Kier ;)

Okay, so I made that one up, but it sounds rather good.

My dream game at the moment is a decent 3D version of Pokemon. Yes, you may think Pokemon is childish, but the games are the most addictive I've ever played (hense why they're the most successful games of all time ;))

Henry-Mix
14-05-2005, 04:00 PM
Pokemon XD is coming out and is NOT going to be like colluseum, but they said its going to be based as an RPG like ruby and sapphire.

so i guess your dreams come true lol

Bear-Max
14-05-2005, 04:29 PM
It better be good or I will smite whoever is responsible ;)

And I hope Pokemon Pearl and Diamond (on the DS) are in 3D too :D

Kier
15-05-2005, 01:17 AM
They'd make so much if they built an online version. The battle and trade with friends.

If create a team.

Isaac
12-06-2005, 01:18 AM
Erm, something like that might be nice. Being able to interact with other people an start your own guild an make a house were other people could go in. My dream game though was a game where you could go on the streets and hijack cars. Then GTA came out :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!