PDA

View Full Version : New Rares To Be Released

iForce
19-08-2004, 04:23 AM
There has been rumours that within the next 3 months, Habbo hotel will be releasing New Rares in the catalouge.
The snow globe will not be released Until after christmas, At Xmas time they will be giving away snow globes for competitions. They snow globe will probally go down in price then, and maybe thats why they arnt so much in demand now for 40 thrones?
Im not sure about the Mountain due machines been released in a combo, But now that habbo hotel has patched most of the scripted photos, maybe that's a sign? Other things to be released That i have heard of are the DJ decks which are also not available on scripted photos, Also they might re sell some super rares which have never been in the catalouge.
Im sure if the scripted photos were still available, people wouldent buy them as much? Now that they are gone maybe when they are for sale in the rares section of the catalouge, habbo's will buy them for 25 credits each. ;)

There have also been good idea's for new rares to come out, Ones like a snow covered petal patch for christmas, If only habbo hotel would considers some of the habbox forum alterations then maybe they we might see something in the rares section of the catalouge one day.
Thanks to platinum101 for some of this info.

platinum101
19-08-2004, 04:42 AM
LoL sam i came up with the thred idea and gave u most of the info
!

miles101
19-08-2004, 08:27 PM
lmao wow my big bro does dat 2 me

A-K
20-08-2004, 12:31 AM
Mountain Dews and DJ decks will NEVER I repeat, NEVER be released on .co.uk.

I have had confirmation from lots of hobbas.

iForce
20-08-2004, 12:32 AM

I think they will be, thats why they patched them.

miles101
20-08-2004, 12:44 AM
ye i tink so 2

properclone
20-08-2004, 02:39 PM
I think they will be, thats why they patched them.
They didnt patch them. They patches 5 digit+ numbers and in the proccess patched some scripted photos.
Therefore killing two birds with one stone.

xJoeYx
20-08-2004, 03:19 PM
snow globes are worth around 50 thrones, i sold mine for 51. snow globes will be released cuz i emailed habbo about it, asking about it. (as i diddnt want to hang onto it long enuff for it to come out... but if it wasnt going to be released i'd keep it!) Anyway.. i very doubt super rares like the gold ele/orange para/RBB will be released cuz thats just wrongness - imagine the complaints from the ppl who have them!

I recon the MD machine & DJ decks will b released :)

Butcher11
20-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Habbo and Hobbas have said they won't realease it, so we'll have to see. Plus they'd need to pay Mountain Dew to allow the machines in the hotels.

>Max<
20-08-2004, 03:36 PM
just because hobbas say somthing is not coming out that does not make them right. Tell me this why would habbo UK go to the trouble of taking it off the finland server and change to name to english just to remove it? They would only change the name if they were going to bring it out.

platinum101
21-08-2004, 06:05 AM
how would a hobba know they dont work at the sulake offices in
the new furni designing area if they have one.
only sulake members and maybe staff members would know.

hotslime
21-08-2004, 07:06 AM

Yes, hes rite they will not be relesed :l ever :eusa_danc :(

herbjr
17-10-2004, 12:26 PM
if what u r saying r true then maybe i need 2 stack up on credits lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!