PDA

View Full Version : making vids with hypercam

DJ-Vimto
10-08-2007, 07:26 PM
alrighty, time for more help :>

when using hypercam, what are the best settings etc to use to reduce lag to a minimum?

i'm asking this because i've just recently downloaded it to vid a trade i did with evolution, but due to being on habbo and rs at the same time i scrapped the vid because all it showed was me suffering horrible lag lol

im also thinking about making some other vids, maybe not a pk vid but perhaps a video guide for something =]

ive used camtasia in the past but found it to be horribly laggy when it first starts recording and it messed up my rs window =(

+rep for usefull replies =)

Cwmbran
10-08-2007, 07:52 PM
I've never used Hypercam but about the Camtasia laggingup your RS window real bad...

Just select the RS window not the whole screen, from my experience it causes less lag and in the videos (when you watch them back) there is no lag.

DJ-Vimto
10-08-2007, 07:58 PM
I've never used Hypercam but about the Camtasia laggingup your RS window real bad...

Just select the RS window not the whole screen, from my experience it causes less lag and in the videos (when you watch them back) there is no lag.

what i did with camtasia was just select the recording area to be the area with the rs interface, nothing else, not full screen or anything.

Cwmbran
10-08-2007, 08:16 PM
what i did with camtasia was just select the recording area to be the area with the rs interface, nothing else, not full screen or anything.

Strange.
There is a little bit of lag when I use camtasia, but it seems to wear off and the lag seems to be reduced the more I use it which is very strange.

deagle
11-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Its already presetted to reduce lag as much as possible. (Hypercam)

By the way, sometimes mine only recorder the top left corner of my moniter. It doesnt stay in my selected screen. Any ways to fix that?

---JOSH---
11-08-2007, 12:51 AM
right click your desktop > properties, then i think it's settings, then advanced tab, then put hardware acceleration to none, that'll stop all lag. when done videoing put it back to normal.

DJ-Vimto
11-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Its already presetted to reduce lag as much as possible. (Hypercam)

By the way, sometimes mine only recorder the top left corner of my moniter. It doesnt stay in my selected screen. Any ways to fix that?

theres a tab where you can define the recording area, just click that then drag to your desired recording area and it should save it for when you start recording, i think you have to do this every time you use hypercam im not sure, unless you keep it open and dont close it between recordings

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!