PDA

View Full Version : [THE BIG WEEKLY QUESTION] ''Things Will Be Diff...Delayed''

Fez
10-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Please note: these are now every friday at 9 o'clock. 2 week specials will be disscussed via PMs to see if the topic is worthy enough for a 2 week special, Stranglehold is currently been considered for a 2 week special. Private Message me your opinions on a 2 Week Stranglehold Debate.

So, my fellow gamers and gamies (lol see whut I did thar :P ) this weeks topic is ''Things Will Be Diff...Delayed'' a pun on the first GTA IV trailer.

The point of this week's debate is *OPENS GOLD ENVELOPE*

Was The Grand Theft Auto IV Delay, A Good Thing?

Personally, I think the delay was very well needed. Moment GTA IV releases, we will have those downloadable packs on Xbox Live ect. But also it allows Rockstar to finish this game up and perfect it till it's nothing but a 10/10 game.

Also it allows all of us to save up more for the Special Edition, which will cost a hefty 70 quid

But whats your opinion?

mangle
10-08-2007, 08:10 PM
I can save money up to buy Assassins creed and a lucky lady something special thanks to this :)
TBH It wouldn't have had the amount of playing time i think it deserves as i'll probably still be playing bioshock :]

Azul
10-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Isn't this question obvious? If the delay helps them release the game bug free then of course the delay was a good thing.

Fez
10-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Isn't this question obvious? If the delay helps them release the game bug free then of course the delay was a good thing.
I meant it as, is it a good thing in your terms

Azul
10-08-2007, 08:18 PM
I wouldn't of had to worry about the money to buy GTA with no, i'm starting a well paid job next Thursday!

Fez
11-08-2007, 11:03 AM
By the way guys, next time I won't be on, I'll be in Dubai soaking up the sun :P

Mangle will create the next one for me, so keep a lookout for it on Friday at 8 or 9 o'clock.

reindeer.
11-08-2007, 01:17 PM
you never said how long the delay is...

Fez
11-08-2007, 01:18 PM
It's till Fiascal 2008 (Febuary - April)

We wern't sure when exactly... but was 2008 at least

Technologic
11-08-2007, 03:18 PM
I think it's a good thing, it gives Rockstar the chance to get rid of any bugs and a chance for the PS3 version to catch up with the Xbox version which is about 2 weeks behind because of the different format.

But it won't be a good thing for Saints Row 2 because it'll be released at exactly the same time which makes me think it was more to do with that instead..

But something makes me think rockstar have something different for the PS3 as no demos yet have been seen for it.. only the xbox version.

Aflux
11-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Bad thing, the delay was for the PS3.

GommeInc
11-08-2007, 04:19 PM
I'm not bothered, simply because it isn't a game I am well and truely looking forward to. Nothing to do with I dislike GTA nor does it mean I want them to develop further.

Neil
11-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Bad thing, the delay was for the PS3.

I'm sure it's both, they want to launch PS3 and 360 versions at the same time, it's a good thing, it means the game will be better when we do get it, not to mention us 360 users have alot that we'll be spending this year, as I know many people will be getting Bioshock, Halo 3, Assassins Creed and that Stranglehold game, just saves most of us money this year and we'll get a game with hopefully as few bugs and glitches as possible

Fez
11-08-2007, 04:44 PM
aren't glitches in the Grand Theft Auto series humourous? I'm sure there were a hell lot of funny glitches in GTA : SA.

Neil
11-08-2007, 04:52 PM
aren't glitches in the Grand Theft Auto series humourous? I'm sure there were a hell lot of funny glitches in GTA : SA.

Yea but seeing as now games mostly revolve around online play I'm sure Rockstar have some form of online mode now, which I would imagine would be something like Saints Row were you have various different modes, can customiste your character and you can get gangs, all online glitches to be fixed would be great because I seriously hate people that glitch in proper matches, just a group of people glitching together I don't mind but when in a proper match not cool xD

Fez
11-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Ah I see... but I'm sure they'll fit one or two single player only glitches.... I really hope GTA IV will be awesome, I heard that you get multiplayer by phoning your friend, and you can actually talk to them through the headset (Niko mimicks your lip movements and your voice comes out) though that might take a bit more technology.... might not happen, but it'd be darn cool if it did.

Neil
11-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Ah I see... but I'm sure they'll fit one or two single player only glitches.... I really hope GTA IV will be awesome, I heard that you get multiplayer by phoning your friend, and you can actually talk to them through the headset (Niko mimicks your lip movements and your voice comes out) though that might take a bit more technology.... might not happen, but it'd be darn cool if it did.

Sounds unlikely but being able to use the phone to call friends on your list sounds like an awesome idea, would add so much realism to the game xD

Fez
11-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Well it's already got the internet inside it, you can call people to meet them, you can read newspapers, it's got the EUROPHIRA engine... so we might as well go fully realistic and be able to go through a mid-life crisis :P

Neil
11-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Well it's already got the internet inside it, you can call people to meet them, you can read newspapers, it's got the EUROPHIRA engine... so we might as well go fully realistic and be able to go through a mid-life crisis :P

Yea..Just waiting to stop hearing what we will be able to do and actually experience what we'll be able to do xD

Fez
11-08-2007, 05:26 PM
YAY I CAN COLLECT MY PENSION VITURALLY

GommeInc
12-08-2007, 01:52 AM
Ah the joys of claiming a virtual pension will soon come. Then you can blow it all on virtual bingo :D Also, where is that clip in your sig from, the one of the thrusting police man? I've seen that before...

Where's a site with GTA IV info? I feel like finding out what I don't know about the game.

Fez
12-08-2007, 12:35 PM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/gta_iv has all the info.

I call my thrusting policeman - Georgie

Fez
12-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Btw guys since I'm leaving ol' Mangle will take over, wish him well and keep him cool guys

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!