PDA

View Full Version : Been watching pk vids... Few Questions For Pkers

Jackie Jack™
10-08-2007, 08:47 PM
I got a few questions....
I know most of the vids everyone protects eachother

But why do people bring in 10m+ Gear and only likee 3 sharks

Then people who bring less expensive get flamed when they bring 12+ brews?

Also... For the pkers ( not matty due to u being pc product ) whats the best way to train combat and on what? I find combat extremly boring but the only reason i train is for Pking...

+Rep for answers =D

Havoc_Generator
10-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Guthans on bandits in desert.

Reason people pk with 3 sharks and 15m + gear is because they have higher mage bonus, less splashing on barrage, less 0 dds specs all high specs. Usualy they're pking in big teams so that if they get hit someone will take other guy etc...

Orangeesh
10-08-2007, 08:54 PM
when ur 99 cook
ill tell you =]

Jackie Jack™
10-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Guthans on bandits in desert.

Reason people pk with 3 sharks and 15m + gear is because they have higher mage bonus, less splashing on barrage, less 0 dds specs all high specs. Usualy they're pking in big teams so that if they get hit someone will take other guy etc...
ty =D and use guthans to heal? or straight up guthans...

when ur 99 cook
ill tell you =]
No soz

Bun
10-08-2007, 09:11 PM
bandits are good for training.
and the larger your team the less brews you'll need. nowadays if you go pking at drags the only way you can kill them is if you ko them or manage to stop them running out. brews have kind of messed up pking really.

Jackie Jack™
10-08-2007, 09:25 PM
bandits are good for training.
and the larger your team the less brews you'll need. nowadays if you go pking at drags the only way you can kill them is if you ko them or manage to stop them running out. brews have kind of messed up pking really.

idk i might do guthans for str all the way then have lobs incase i cant heal. but idk how much guthans would cost me due to having to reapiar alot =S

Bun
10-08-2007, 09:32 PM
idk i might do guthans for str all the way then have lobs incase i cant heal. but idk how much guthans would cost me due to having to reapiar alot =S
i wouldn't use guthans if you wish to keep def low ;). other methods at bandits include bones to peaches and praying melee (wear best prayer bonus ;)).

Sly
10-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Can't train str with guthans remember.

Jackie Jack™
10-08-2007, 09:35 PM
i wouldn't use guthans if you wish to keep def low ;). other methods at bandits include bones to peaches and praying melee (wear best prayer bonus ;)).
Def dont matta and i would use d skim then switch out to heal
And praying would be a waiste of ALOT of cash

Can't train str with guthans remember.
No wai

Sly
10-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Def dont matta and i would use d skim then switch out to heal
And praying would be a waiste of ALOT of cash

No wai
Yes waii.
You made a thread and cried about it once.
Remember

Matty
10-08-2007, 10:02 PM
pc prod with nearly 87 slayer..o.

Jackie Jack™
10-08-2007, 10:04 PM
pc prod with nearly 87 slayer..o.
u did alot of pc ^_^ lol =P
But i dont like slayer so yas

Matty
10-08-2007, 10:13 PM
u did alot of pc ^_^ lol =P
But i dont like slayer so yas

I dislike it when I'm called one, basically because I own everyone else at training and they're just jelous. Pest control was put there to train, theys nothing wrong with it, it does my head in when people call other people it as to try insult someone.

Jackie Jack™
10-08-2007, 10:22 PM
I dislike it when I'm called one, basically because I own everyone else at training and they're just jelous. Pest control was put there to train, theys nothing wrong with it, it does my head in when people call other people it as to try insult someone.
Soz but u wouldnt be much help cause u did slayer and pc
and they ruined pc so..... yea

Matty
10-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Confused how you need help on training, it's been posted on the forum numerous times. Slayer is the least boring method of training. :S

Sly
10-08-2007, 10:42 PM
stick to cookin :rolleyes:

Jackie Jack™
10-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Confused how you need help on training, it's been posted on the forum numerous times. Slayer is the least boring method of training. :S
=S not rly lol seems borin lol

stick to cookin :rolleyes:
Shut up.

deagle
11-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Nothin wrong with pc. They're not getting any drops, while if you train normally, you do.

Train at chaos druids, herbs are good.

Jackie Jack™
11-08-2007, 01:36 AM
Nothin wrong with pc. They're not getting any drops, while if you train normally, you do.

Train at chaos druids, herbs are good.
I barely get exp at pc
and hahaha druids =\

Bun
11-08-2007, 07:28 AM
And btw, for the prayer method it's about 2k p pots :).

Born_To_Live
11-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Initiate > D Scimm > D2H > Bandits in Desert

You will need prayer potions.

micky.blue.eyes
11-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Bandits aren't any better or worse than pc. :s
If you think slayer is boring then you won't like killing 1000's of bandits or flying axes.

Teh Wub
11-08-2007, 11:48 AM

Slayer for the win, all the way.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!