PDA

View Full Version : Hunt For Madeline

Clowgon
11-08-2007, 09:09 AM
If U Ask Me I Think Personally Maddi's Parents Are Hiding Something.
The Way They Act It Dont Seem Right. And If They Lieing And If Everyone
Finds Out Theyere Hideing Something Ppl Are Gonna Really Hate.Theyre Both Docs They Should Have Enough Money To Send Thier Kids To The Hotels Child Care Pepole.And Lastly WhY Whould U Leave Ure Kids In A Foriengn Country On Thier Own.

Mario
11-08-2007, 09:20 AM
poor shiftkey :( but i agree.

Sunny.
11-08-2007, 09:49 AM
I think everyones getting the same sorta idea, but dont abuse the shift key!

Oracle.
11-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Apparently they have found blood in the room she was 'kidnapped' in. How com they have only just found this blood after several months of investigation?

:cry: I am not convinced...

seattlegrace
11-08-2007, 10:30 AM
I don't think they're apart of the scandal. I don't think they'd be as stupid to put themselves in such a catch like that, they'd more than likely be sent down for life. I'd say you don't expect your child to be kidnapped, so you go ahead and leave them unattended for 10 minutes. Yes, it's partially their fault but where were the security when it happened? Not all crimes/kidnappings are meant to be easy to solve, I think if somebody you loved had gotten kidnapped you'd come across as skeptical and afraid too, don't you think? You can't say "the way they act" as you've probably never been thrown into a situation like that. The truth will come out soon, so whatever - I don't see your logic as to be all that convincing either, it's silly.

Virgin Mary
11-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Yeah, people blame them but it isn't really that irresponsible. If you left a child that age alone in a house while you went out, then it would be. But it was a hotel, so it's hard to imagine someone just went in, and took the child without any trouble or being seen.

CrazyColaist
11-08-2007, 10:40 AM
I wish the kidnappers could just bloody let her free its anoying me.

Technologic
11-08-2007, 11:42 AM
I think her parents are something to do with it..

The mother has stayed in portugal for over 100 days.. and she says she's not coming back soon. That makes me think something is being hidden.

Fez
11-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Their just devoted parents, sheesh.

also...

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/58/16/22421658.jpg
"Stop hurting me!"

indian8132
11-08-2007, 01:28 PM
why dont they give them a lie detector test? i mean, i know its like a 97% chance of right result the test gives but its good enough. i dont uinderstand why they dont do that to more criminals aswell

VPSwow
11-08-2007, 01:33 PM
At first i felt sorry for them but this is way too far, they are spending loads of OUR money to stay over there and search and other missing kids didnt get that atention.

Concentric2
11-08-2007, 02:46 PM
I wouldn't go as far as to say that i suspect the parents, it just annoys me about how much attention this one case is being given. Children must go missing nearly every day, not to mention all the people being abused, trafficked (such a word?) etc elsewhere, and what attention do they get?

T0M
11-08-2007, 03:06 PM
I think its the parents fault she got taken, stupid to leave the kids alone in an apartment in a foreign country - They asking for trouble

And I think she is still alive but doubtful she will be found

GommeInc
11-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Yeah, people blame them but it isn't really that irresponsible. If you left a child that age alone in a house while you went out, then it would be. But it was a hotel, so it's hard to imagine someone just went in, and took the child without any trouble or being seen.
A hotel is easier than a house to get abducted. Your house is private property and only you can really occupy that space unless you have someone else look after them. A child home alone is not as stupid as a child left alone in a hotel room. More chance of problems, especailly in a foreign country. What's worse is that they left all of the kids alone.

I agree with the McCanns lawyer who said that they're stupid to leave the twins with other people while they go on a cross-european tour, which it is and is most likely paid for by twits who are donating money to them. They're wealthy enough to stay in all these hotels without luxuries.

why dont they give them a lie detector test? i mean, i know its like a 97% chance of right result the test gives but its good enough. i dont uinderstand why they dont do that to more criminals aswell
Lie detector tests don't actually work most of the time. Considering the McCanns predicament, that they are being watched by the media and the media would love to see them have a lie detector test, the chances of them failing it (lying ) is greater than without media coverage. Why? Because lie detectors pick up your pulse and you could be nervous about a test therefore increasing the pulse, meaning you may be considered lying.

I go by the idea she is dead but there is something in my mind saying there is a tiny possibility that she is still alive, but I doubt they'll get her back again.

Frodo13.
11-08-2007, 04:51 PM
I dont think the McCanns are involved, as they were eating with people at the time, and even though they kept going back to the hotel to check on their children, there wouldn't be enough time to do something to a child without it looking suspicious.

I think Maddie is alive... I think if she was dead her body would of been found by now. My theory is that some desprate person who wants a kid has got her. The night Maddy got kidnapped wasnt the 1st time she had been left on her own, it seems like the abductor had spotten a pattern and was just binding their time.

Hazza
11-08-2007, 09:15 PM
It I think it is the McCanns fault in the first place like T0M said. They shouldn't leave a 4 YEAR OLD child on there own even if 'there only 2 minutes away' thats not the point any child left on there own is ALWAYS at risk however far away you are.

I do think the parents MAY be something to do with it, The mother doesn't need to be in portugal all the time. Like other reports have said Maddie could be anywhere even in the UK.

I don't think the parents will even get to talk to there child again I know it sounds harsh but I personally think she is dead. Its been 100 days why hasn't anything been traced till now, They have found a body and they think it may be Maddie. If she is found I think it may be one of those sick things were they are found 10 years later.

YoManGo!
11-08-2007, 09:34 PM
pfft
when i was little my parents left me and my brother alone for short amounts of time like they did. it don't make them bad parents. although if i'm honest, i couldnt care less - it just annoys me when people rip it into them about being bad parents.

Technologic
11-08-2007, 10:12 PM
She's dead fgs. Why would the kidnapper keep her alive for this long if they know how much attention it's getting..

She was probably dead within a couple of hours of being kidnapped and is at the bottom of the sea or summin.

GommeInc
12-08-2007, 01:36 AM
I dont think the McCanns are involved, as they were eating with people at the time, and even though they kept going back to the hotel to check on their children, there wouldn't be enough time to do something to a child without it looking suspicious.

I think Maddie is alive... I think if she was dead her body would of been found by now. My theory is that some desprate person who wants a kid has got her. The night Maddy got kidnapped wasnt the 1st time she had been left on her own, it seems like the abductor had spotten a pattern and was just binding their time.
You could reverse your theory, saying how comes there is no evidence of her being alive. It's just blind optimism thinking like that. There is definitely more chance of her being dead than alive now, because there is more evidence suggesting she maybe dead. 100+ days, no proof of this #1 suspect taking her etc etc.

vicious
13-08-2007, 01:45 PM
it's not right to accuse them of being suspicous or whatever, because you do not know them. i think they are acting like any parent would act when their child has been abducted or WHATEVER has happened to the poor little girl, distressed. there may be some things they dont want to tell, but maybe there would be some things YOU wouldn't want to tell. so, just give them a chance before you start to blame.

:Hazel
13-08-2007, 02:09 PM
it all seems abit strange to me but i doubt we will ever find out what really happened unless a body is found or something...

GommeInc
14-08-2007, 12:47 AM
it all seems abit strange to me but i doubt we will ever find out what really happened unless a body is found or something...
But even that may not answer anything unless who ever took her randomly confesses her and it all makes sense.

lAdmire
14-08-2007, 04:51 PM
i know.
even if they were right across the hall & kept checking on them you don't know who's in the hotel.
you don't know what type of people are there.
& you left your young child in the room?
did they say that they left maddy's siblings too?
why would you leave your small children, toddlers, in a room by themselves while you eat dinner?
either bring them with you or send them to the hotel daycare.

crans
14-08-2007, 04:57 PM
well tbh, how did the kidnapper know which room they stayed in and the room wuth children?

unless it's a staff at the hotel.

GommeInc
16-08-2007, 12:22 AM
well tbh, how did the kidnapper know which room they stayed in and the room wuth children?

unless it's a staff at the hotel.
Or he/she had been watching them for a while "/ Or looked through windows.

Lyca
16-08-2007, 12:27 AM
Evryone is allowed a veiw but why would they hide their child knowing she could never see daylight again?
The money they raise is to help fnd hyer , it doesnt go to the parents?

GommeInc
16-08-2007, 12:52 AM
How does it help? They can go to other countries and gain support with their own money and the police are paid through the government... What is the money for? Advertising? That is done for free mostly now a days through news papers "/

CrazyColaist
16-08-2007, 01:57 PM
why was it just madline you dont know she could of ran away

Fifteen
16-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Sorry but I think she is dead, she has been gone far too long.

CrazyColaist
16-08-2007, 02:07 PM
yeah shes dead

Redmoon Evil
18-08-2007, 11:45 PM
I havn't been following the news and stuff, is there anything that ses she actually was napped

edible
24-08-2007, 10:23 PM
I dont actually think Maddie's parents are involved at all.
Does anyone think that the people the McCanns were eating tea with could've done it?
Cos obviously they'd know that the McCanns were taking visits back & forth, checking on them. Just a thought.
I personally think she's dead, but I hope she isnt. Like someone said, She could be with someone who cant have kids and they're looking for her.
And if you look on that find maddie site, for donates & that stuff, it actually says it's for the finances or something? :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!