PDA

View Full Version : The new HDD?

Johno
11-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Hey!

Looking through my new copy of OXM, I noticed the following :

"The Xbox 360 Elite premium console is set for release on the 24th of August. The system's massive 60GB HARD DRIVE is perfect for all the video content you'll be able to download from Video Marketplace when it comes out later this year."

Now I thought that it was a 120 GB HDD that shipped with the Elite and was the new souped up HDD. Now I think that this must be a typo because on the Xbox US website it says the following :

"Xbox 360™ Elite is the newest addition to the Xbox family that includes a huge 120GB hard drive (the largest available for any gaming console), a high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) cable, and a premium black finish. The Xbox 360 Elite also includes a black wireless controller and black Xbox LIVE® headset."

So is this a load of old rubbish or is the UK only getting a 60GB HDD? I don't think thats what is happening but discuss!

.:; Johno

Fez
11-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Typo mate

mangle
11-08-2007, 01:14 PM
I think its a Typo otherwise ALOT of stores are going to be having alot of angry customers for selling a console with HALF the memory they advertised.

Johno
11-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Hey,

Yeah I believe it is a typo as well and I agree with you as my Elite is currently on pre-order and if it comes with a 60GB, I wont be happy!

I believe they were going to say something like "60GB more than the PS3" but obviously they forgot! It would be unlikely that they would ship the Elite without a bigger HDD than the PS3!

.:; Johno

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!