PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Sizes

Bunny
19-08-2004, 05:50 AM
I think it would be so cool if you can choose your size!!! I think it's kinda silly for everyone to be the same height. I mean, you would be the same height as a baby at an adoption centre and girls and guys are also the same.

Arcanum
19-08-2004, 05:59 AM
Hmm, I don't know about this lol :p You have to take other things into consideration, like if you were shorter, how would you climb up onto a chair? :p

Incher
19-08-2004, 06:15 AM
OMG ONCE AGAIN U COPY ME! READ MY WWE RIP OFF MODULE!

*Edited By ColdShoT - Forum Moderator*
Please do not be abusive towards fellow members about their ideas, she obviously didn't know you had already thought of something similar. Please find a nice way of saying that the idea has already been thought of, as other people might not have read previous threads. (This is not a warning)

Bunny
20-08-2004, 10:55 AM
Hmm, I don't know about this lol :p You have to take other things into consideration, like if you were shorter, how would you climb up onto a chair? :p

Lol, good point! :eusa_thin Well, habbo's always been a bit wierd, I mean, you don't even have knees and your legs are so short anyway that they don't even reach the ground when you're sitting down. :p

Bunny
20-08-2004, 10:58 AM
OMG ONCE AGAIN U COPY ME! READ MY WWE RIP OFF MODULE!

Oh lol, sorry! :(

Butcher11
20-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Well they could be a just a little taller and shorter, just for some range.

Yoshi132045
20-08-2004, 08:47 PM
Lol, habbo sizes? I wouldn't really be that bothered about my habbos size, I mean I could bump my pixel head in the doorway! LOL! Anyway, as long as i enjoy habbo! Habbo sizes not important.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!