PDA

View Full Version : Need this Simple Content Box Slicing & Coding

Trap
11-08-2007, 07:27 PM
I need this for a maintenance page on my website, could anyone slice & code it? Then pm with a link to download it. I would like to be able to put Capital white Text on the blue top part, with The font Verdana.

Then i don't want the box part in iframes, just to be able to put text into it. with the same font Verdana but the font color Blue. Thanks.
Here is the image.
If it is possible to make it expandable, could you do that? If you can't then it doesn't matter.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9320/statussignaturesitecontbv2.png

Jamieb
11-08-2007, 07:54 PM
I need this for a maintenance page on my website, could anyone slice & code it? Then pm with a link to download it. I would like to be able to put Capital white Text on the blue top part, with The font Verdana.

Then i don't want the box part in iframes, just to be able to put text into it. with the same font Verdana but the font color Blue. Thanks.
Here is the image.
If it is possible to make it expandable, could you do that? If you can't then it doesn't matter.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9320/statussignaturesitecontbv2.png
I will do ti but not for free

Sunny.
11-08-2007, 07:59 PM
You can jus slice in paint n put to together? Or just write on images, Because some people will charge for something as small as tht.

Aflux
It's easy, make 3 divs - #header, #middle, #footer slice the image and set the background-image: url(images/header.gif); on the #header and background-image: url(images/middle.gif); on the #middle and set the background-repeat: repeat-x; and set height: 100%; and #footer background-image: url(images/footer.gif) and define the heights for both header and footer to the dimensions of the images.

If I remember right.

Trap
I will do ti but not for free

How much?

I can only pay habbo furniture.

Trap
11-08-2007, 08:00 PM
It's easy, make 3 divs - #header, #middle, #footer slice the image and set the background-image: url(images/header.gif); on the #header and background-image: url(images/middle.gif); on the #middle and set the background-repeat: repeat-x; and set height: 100%; and #footer background-image: url(images/footer.gif) and define the heights for both header and footer to the dimensions of the images.

If I remember right.

Omg, i can't do it.
It's to confusing.

Aflux
11-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Dude, give me 10 minutes and I'll do it.

Trap
11-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Dude, give me 10 minutes and I'll do it.

K, pm me when you've done it. Thanks :)

Jamieb
11-08-2007, 08:50 PM

Here is the image.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9320/statussignaturesitecontbv2.png#

done it

L!nK
11-08-2007, 08:55 PM
If jamieb makes you pay for it don't get it from him.

Trap
11-08-2007, 08:55 PM
#

done it

PM me link to download it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!