PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Ex Girlfriend Problem.

Dave,
11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Ok,

In late January and early February of 2006 my girlfriend broke up with me due to many reasons.

I was pretty cut up about it for a few months after but me and her tried to remain friends. I found out of her getting with other guys on two occasions and I mentioned to a friend of both of us that I thought she was just getting with the wrong type of people, the friend was more of a friend to my ex so she told her what I said. My ex was pretty angry and cut off all contact with me and said she didn't want to talk to me again.

After this many people saw how much of a cow she was being to me which is when the problems started.

She started to tell people that I manipulated her in to doing things with me, said I used her for many things and told people I wasn't a very nice guy.

None of this is true because we had a pretty good relationship for about 8 months before we broke up.

Anyway we have both moved on and found new people she got with a new guy about 3-4 months after we broke up and I found someone else about 6 months after. I've been with her for just about 10 months and my ex with her boyfriend for about 15 months.

So I haven't spoke to her for months but I'm still hearing stories that she is telling her new boyfriend and his friends about me and telling all the lies she started.

I'm pretty fed up of it because its been well over a year since me and her broke up and I just think she should have let it go now, we've both moved on and I don't see the point in keep bringing it all up. I've even had threats from the new boyfriend and his friends.

Does anyone have any advice because I just want to be happy now but I feel she is holding me back because shes not letting the past remain where it belongs. For the record talking to her doesn't work, she just doesn't listen.

Jackk
11-08-2007, 09:20 PM
speak to her boyfreinds, explain it to him maybe he'll understand?

Dave,
11-08-2007, 09:25 PM
speak to her boyfreinds, explain it to him maybe he'll understand?

He is just as bad as she is. Totally love struck by her. She could tell him the world was flat and he'd believe her.

YoManGo!
11-08-2007, 09:26 PM
tell everyone shes a bare sket and you caught some infection off her.

Dave,
11-08-2007, 09:29 PM

The thing is I've always kept my dignity with the entire situation. Not going down to her level and making up lies and rumours. I wasn't going to do it when we first broke up, I'm not going to do it now.

ilove2spam
11-08-2007, 09:48 PM
This has to be done;

Man sex her.

buttons
11-08-2007, 11:53 PM
kill da *****

Cwmbran
12-08-2007, 01:50 AM
Only one explination for why she keeps bringing it up:

She still likes you, simple as and by talking about you shes trying to keep you close, but infact pushing you away.

I would suggest confronting her - Asking her (Not telling her) to stop these lies and rumours.

If she does not stop these confront her new boyfriend and say something along the lines of: "Doesn't it annoy you that all she goes on about is me? She obviously still likes me and well if I was in your position I would be getting pretty annoyed and would ask her to stop living in the past."

Titch
21-08-2007, 10:42 PM
so did you say anythink? did it work?

Ashley 12344
23-08-2007, 08:05 PM

Lmao. Genuinly made me laugh.

But yeah, she still likes u. Simple as. Get your girlfriend to kick the **** outa her. Or just talk to her. Ask if shes still saying anything and if theres anyway you can resolve it all.

Lycan
23-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey this is happening to me too... slightly different story

you'll find that most people won't care what she says this later on... a few will just because they be immature but it'll go away soon.. just don't fall into the trap of fighting it and drawing attension then it only gets worse

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!