PDA

View Full Version : I got permed for a crime I didn't know I was commiting what can i do ?

kai4321
12-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Today I got permed on an account that I have had for years and quite a bit of furni in it near 3t worth ! My friend told me he could make me richer and I knew this guy for like a year on my friend list. He said he would give me a hc sofa if I got people to come to his room and go to his site and register to these sites. He was making money out of it and just now he told me and if i got 50 people I would get 50 hc. I thought he would be safe becasue he had given me 10 hc's when I last helped him so I brung people in. Then I told this guy to do it and he goes this is a scam and I didn't know it was and my friend still tells me it isn't. I saw him give furni to people who came and did what he told them but the guy reported it and I saw a mod come to the room and he just perm-banned me. I don't know what to do because this game is really good and I didn't even know I broke any rules and the worst is he is not even banned just me. What can I do and how should I tell habbo of what happened ? I doubt they will believe me as probably everyone says they didn't know but this time its the truth.

le harry
12-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Damn, I feel sorry for you. Not much you can do really except use the Help Tool, even then they will still pin you for advertising a scam website "/ Bad luck :(

kai4321
12-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Problem is I try it but I didnt use a real date of birth. So I cant use the banned section. It is actually not a scam website. I tell you waht it is. He gets money if people sign up to these links. Like 1 pound for 1 link and he gives them like a normal furni say an area sofa. It isnt a scam I swear to you but they think it is because they think oh it must be a scam. He did it becasue well he can make 1 pound out of an area sofa so of course he will do it. I thought it was something like this and I thought well if i can get a bit in on it thats ok and also helping a friend. Habbo mods problem is when I got scammed like 20 hc to this guy that quick traded me I told them and they didn't do anything. But when someone reports to them a scammer but I am not a scammer they perm-ban me. So basically its just stupid.

Hellspencer
12-08-2007, 02:42 PM
you wont unban because you advertised a scam

kai4321
12-08-2007, 03:36 PM
The site had links to sites and if you register the person got money. The more people sign up the more money you get. It was not a scam site it was a site to make money but we could make 40p from 1 banner and give them say a mode chair. They would be happy and so would we. It was not a scam site but someone said " omg its a session stealer" which it wasn't and he reported and habbo - the idiots they are - just ban me straight away without even looking into it.

Shawnstra
13-08-2007, 07:50 AM
Sorry about this, maybe try your luck with the Habbo Help Tool. Good luck

User43
13-08-2007, 08:03 AM
The site had links to sites and if you register the person got money. The more people sign up the more money you get. It was not a scam site it was a site to make money but we could make 40p from 1 banner and give them say a mode chair. They would be happy and so would we. It was not a scam site but someone said " omg its a session stealer" which it wasn't and he reported and habbo - the idiots they are - just ban me straight away without even looking into it.
Thats just the same as sellin habbo furni for paypal

=gamemaster=
13-08-2007, 08:56 AM
I think habbo should give you a soft ban were they ban you on the ban when you try sign in, you say soft ban and then you get banned another 10/20 mins and a mod reveiws the ban... :P

You wont get unbanned.... soz

81g
13-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Dw m8 ur not the only 1 i had been playing for 4 months had 5t and i was tellin my m8s to sign up to my m8s site and BANG my mum swings open the door teas ready

Lol i go down have tea come back OMGZOR IM PERM BANNZORED cuase i was advertising it im not to bother i just got on with it and now im called 81g :D

this was last week this happned i got over it and im worth 20.0 AGAIN

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!