PDA

View Full Version : [diamond] where to train

viperkyle1
12-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Im in a desperate need of training, im only jut scraping my way through the game with a big help from hyper potions.

my pokemon

lvl 47 dialga (master balled it)
lvl 41 infernape
lvl 42 luxray
lvl 36 gyarados
lvl 35 machoke
lvl 32 kadabra

i am curently in sunyshore city, and i want to get all my pokemon to at least level 40. where should i train?

Mario
12-08-2007, 12:28 PM
well it depends, it always helps to know what type of pokemon appear where your training. if they are weak against your pokemon then its always a good place to train, and dont worry about going against pokemon stronger than them, if you think your pokemon are going to faint just switch them out for a stronger pokemon/ a pokemon which has super effective moves. also getting an exp. share helps so even when your training a different pokemon, you can still keep them on (close to) the same level. Oh and your teams pretty good, i <3 luxrays :)

viperkyle1
12-08-2007, 12:35 PM
yeah that luxrays been pulling me along for the last few gym leaders

i have a exp share which is proably the best item i have.

andi need to level up my gyarados, which means that i need some good trainers that have fire pokemon around level 35-40. or rock, or even steel

Mario
12-08-2007, 12:38 PM
try mt. coronet? (quite high up) near the snow but not in the snow.

viperkyle1
12-08-2007, 12:46 PM
what in the caves?

also what pokemon is a good one to use to fly places, im sick of running all the time.

You
12-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Any bird type pokemon, i think the one near where you start off would do, Staravia or something like that.

Mario
12-08-2007, 03:28 PM
you can get murkrow in eterna forest at night. it evolves via dark stone (i think) its a purplish stone thing xD

Mario
12-08-2007, 03:29 PM
you can get murkrow in eterna forest at night. it evolves via dark stone (i think) its a purplish stone thing xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!