PDA

View Full Version : BUYING ALL HCS 75KEA

0dutchfury0
13-08-2007, 03:46 PM
title says it all ill go first sometimes depening on rep and such other things tankz happy posting

Typoh.
13-08-2007, 05:24 PM
ur ban'd? u were that luit101

Coldplay
13-08-2007, 05:30 PM
To continue my on the ball reputation..

Why bother posting asking him that when he's banned? How's he going to reply -.-'

Sony.Com
13-08-2007, 05:36 PM

Why bother posting asking him that when he's banned? How's he going to reply -.-'

haha. You make a good point.

Typoh.
13-08-2007, 05:46 PM

It was one of those things caleld rhetorical question.

Coldplay
13-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Nope. A rhetorical question would be;

Do you even know what your talking about?

Typoh.
13-08-2007, 06:06 PM
well i said it as a rhetorical question, ur bad if u dnt see it

Coldplay
13-08-2007, 07:41 PM
well i said it as a rhetorical question, ur bad if u dnt see it

A rhetorical question is a figure of speech (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_speech) in the form of a question posed for rhetorical (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetoric) effect rather than for the purpose of getting an answer. ("How many times do I have to tell you to stop walking into the house with mud on your shoes?").
A rhetorical question seeks to encourage reflection within the listener as to what the answer to the question (at least, the answer implied by the questioner) must be. When a speaker declaims, "How much longer must our people endure this injustice?" or "Will our company grow or shrink?", no formal answer is expected. Rather, it is a device used by the speaker to assert or deny something.
Therefore saying;
ur ban'd? u were that luit101 Is not rhetorical because saying 'u were that luit101' is provoking an answer of yes or no. 'ur ban'd?' is a statement because you wanted to get one extra post count, please don't try and correct me when I am right. You also may want to work on your spelling and grammar.

Typoh.
13-08-2007, 07:57 PM
nar i dnt wanna work on it. and if its not a propa r question my bad but thats how it was implied.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!