PDA

View Full Version : Here is the list of New Habbo Hotels coming out.

iForce
19-08-2004, 08:18 AM
Hello, Oh whatever, Heres ALL the new hotels that are coming out.
Yes theres alot of them, But dont expect them to be out by the end of 2005.
So far I have not heard any information about the aussie habbo coming out, but im sure if theres not one, habbo hotel .co.uk Will make credits more available to australians.

Another thing, habbo hotel customer services lied about the new hotels all coming out by the end of 2004, from what I have seen, they should all be finshed by the end of 2005.

habbohotel.cc
habbohotel.co.at
habbohotel.ru
habbohotel.sh
habbohotel.us
habbohotel.tv
habbohotel.se
habbohotel.ro
habbohotel.nu
habbohotel.li
habbohotel.gr
habbohotel.fr
habbohotel.ee
habbohotel.dk
habbohotel.cz
habbohotel.com.ua
habbohotel.com.sg
habbohotel.com.mx
habbohotel.com.es
habbohotel.com.ar
habbohotel.co.nz
habbohotel.cn
habbohotel.ch
habbohotel.ca
habbohotel.be
habbohotel.at
habbohotel.ac
habbohotel.co.za

I got all this information from www.speednames.com SPEEDNAMES is the domain company that Sulake uses.
Some of these websites may not be assosciated with an accual hotel.
If you want more information please send me a private messege.

miles101
19-08-2004, 08:23 PM
wow dats alot but r u sure.

iForce
20-08-2004, 12:45 AM
They will all be finshed by the end of 2005, not 2004

platinum101
20-08-2004, 03:39 AM
Thank you for that grate info :D
You should be a writer for habbox.

iForce
20-08-2004, 04:05 AM
Butcher11 Thinks he knows more than me about the new hotels, He doesnt know jack, all he knows is what he thinks. I have proof about all the hotels coming out.

SoraSafe
20-08-2004, 06:09 AM
What is this....proof?

A-K
20-08-2004, 11:52 AM
I'm not sure they are true. Some are coming out, but not as many as that.

I think you may have made them up ;) *tuts* Naughty...

Jacko2kn3
20-08-2004, 11:59 AM
This is official, a new habbo hotel will come out. The url is www.habbohotel.lie ;)

just because a name is registered on a site does not mean it'll come out! I registered Habbang and then didnt have time to open the site (still got 1 year before anyone can use it ;))

Ever thought some people may register habbo hotel names and think "since i own it i can make habbo buy it off me?"

As for saying that about Butcher, everyone is entitled to their oppinion but your abusing the right! You do NOT know if you or Butcher knows more, you haven't competed, stop being so petty.

properclone
20-08-2004, 02:36 PM
No.

Habbo have copyright laws to any URL that is habbohotel.(anything)
They register every domain and if there arent any they dont register they can take it down without warning and take it over.

// Joe

*Rep meh for my cleverness :o*

Butcher11
20-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Iforce I know nothing and I never said I knew more, also, happened to notice you triple posted and the only thing I was doing is telling ppl there MIGHT be an Australian hotel, you have no more proof it isn't then I do.

Btw- I don't know jack?, I know Jack-o on habbox :)

Yoshi132045
20-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Wow! That is a lot of hotels to make in a year! (well, just about) Lol, I won't be joining em all but i'll probably just have a look at them! Hmmm End of 2005? I'll probably still be playing habbo!

iForce
21-08-2004, 05:30 AM
No.

Habbo have copyright laws to any URL that is habbohotel.(anything)
They register every domain and if there arent any they dont register they can take it down without warning and take it over.

// Joe

*Rep meh for my cleverness :o*

Im not going to argue with that, I just found it interesting that all the hotels domains are taken, Oh well its nice to dream.

Stance
21-08-2004, 05:43 AM
I just thought of it... they make so many hotels so more people can buy cedits- sulake gets richer- and then more people can get richer. But then only 1 (or 2) will get 3000+ people average.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!