PDA

View Full Version : The end of the world: starts next year.

reindeer.
14-08-2007, 09:28 AM
I was listening to James Whale on talkSPORT the other night and he had this bloke on who claimed to have been made a prophet by god.
He was going on about how the end of the world will start next year.
I 6-8 months, he said, our currencies will begin to have no value, there will be a crash in the market. China and Russia will become allies and target countries such as USA and the UK first, moving on to India etc. destroying them with nuclear weapons. During this europe will step in to try and stop this and this will be the beginning of WW3. At the end of this there will be around 10 million people left in the USA and UK, because 'God wants to make the world right this time'. He also says that this ending is inevitable because humans were always intended to destroy themselves. He reckons he's going to survive all this, then get killed and be resurrected 3 and a half days later.
He says we have 3 and a half years to live.

Your thoughts.

brapp
14-08-2007, 09:34 AM
this bloke on who claimed to have been made a prophet by god.

that pretty much tells me it's ********.

Lycan
14-08-2007, 09:36 AM
does this mean no london olympics?

darn.

its an intresting idea for how the world will end but Russia is very friendly theese days and isn't how most films portray them as the evil people with nukes. nor is china who we have to remember were allies to the UK in quite a few wars in the last 100 years

the biggest threat if you ask me would be North Korea,

the idea of nuking everything would be stupid, If Russia launches at America then America launched at Russia, ditto with the UK . there would be no winner ... both sides would loose

and about the guy dying and coming back 3 and a half days later.... sounds like a nutter to me but then again i'm not at all religious and most people believe if jesus came back today we would think he was an insane weirdo and lock him up anyway

Zample
14-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Interesting..

This guy seems like a complete nutter, if you were to ask me.. but then again; most ideas these days are.

You never know what the truth is these days. Personally, I don't believe in the whole christ stuff but I don't know. No one does, really.
I'll believe it when I see it.

But everybody these days - anything out of the ordinary we will just stamp off as insane; cracked up; mental, etc.

but yeah.

to me, it sounds like a load of bullcrap. but.. what do i know, eh?
what do any of us :3

lScottl
14-08-2007, 10:20 AM
whoever beileves this is an idiot

Nixt
14-08-2007, 10:22 AM
I wonder how long it will be until he's locked up ^_^!

Concentric2
14-08-2007, 11:01 AM
there will be a crash in the market
This is probably the only bit that'll come true.

velocity
14-08-2007, 11:18 AM
"destroying them with nuclear weapons"

lol, thats pointless because if they destroy places with nuclear weapons the world would eventually just die out.. when what would 'china & russia' achieve?

Dave,
14-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Russia doesn't have enough money or economical power to launch such an attack anyway.

Plus the UK isn't really that much of a super power in the world. We just think we are because we live here. If China and Russia were to launch a nuclear attack then it would make more sense to target all of Europe since Europe is set up to be a super power like America.

China pretty much likes the UK anyway. Chinese students come here to our Universities to get a better education, they're hardly going to wipe out the country which is helping them better themselves.

=gamemaster=
14-08-2007, 11:35 AM
I wonder how long it will be until he's locked up ^_^!

LMAO :P

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't post short and meaningless messages.

:Hazel
14-08-2007, 11:38 AM
i'll just party on down for the next 3 and a half then ;)

lScottl
14-08-2007, 12:02 PM
thats like me saying bill gates will give every1 a free copy of windows vista ultimate tomorrow

=gamemaster=
14-08-2007, 12:16 PM
:O RLY??? WHAT TIME?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

PLZ TELLL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

Virgin Mary
14-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Well that fails at the criteria to be a prophecy anyway, God isn't going to do another genocide or population cleanse again.

velocity
14-08-2007, 12:17 PM
:O RLY??? WHAT TIME?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

PLZ TELLL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-
idk but i hope your first.

cocaine
14-08-2007, 12:18 PM
NO, I AM THE TRUE PROPHET

THE WORLD WILL END UNLESS YOU GIVE ME ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

=gamemaster=
14-08-2007, 12:23 PM
-KISSES TEETH- lol :P Im teh prophet!

GommeInc
14-08-2007, 02:00 PM
What aload of rubbish, it goes against God's all-goodness wanting to kill off his creation, which therefore makes the claim of him being all-perfect invalid.

Axel
14-08-2007, 02:11 PM
If anyone fires a nuke, it's bound to go over someone elses airspace so the countries between will think they're being fired at and if they have nukes, they'll fire them back, and it'll cause a huge chain reaction until the whole world is dead, apart from the Australians (which is explained in the End of the World flash).

GommeInc
14-08-2007, 02:13 PM
If anyone fires a nuke, it's bound to go over someone elses airspace so the countries between will think they're being fired at and if they have nukes, they'll fire them back, and it'll cause a huge chain reaction until the whole world is dead, apart from the Australians (which is explained in the End of the World flash).
And that could happen at anytime. This prophet is merely guessing, considering he has said 'between 1-3 years.' I can say it can happen within 10 years and give a easily assembled speech on the world ending, and be considered a prophet "/

Simmzay
14-08-2007, 02:46 PM
When the Earth formed it's lifespan started ending. I think we're half way through the Earth's lifecycle so it will eventually end in a few billion years.

lScottl
14-08-2007, 02:48 PM
That wont bother any of us then ;)

CrazyColaist
14-08-2007, 03:17 PM
1 word

LOL

lAdmire
14-08-2007, 04:50 PM
how can the end of the world start if it's ending?
please tell me.
& i don't know if i believe him.
maybe i can unless he can prove to me he is one.

Joemaphobe
14-08-2007, 05:08 PM
well
If a nuclear missile was launched
the country being attacked (if it had the capabilities, like USA/UK)
would launch an anti ballistic missile which are designed to take down nuclear war heads before reaching its target. this may in-turn affect another country or it still hit the intended country but not at its intended target or over a sea. Its hard to predict.

then in retaliation the allies of the country attacked & the country attacked would launch nuclear missiles at the attacker, so i doubt very much any country would launch a nuclear missile.

The Americans also the biggest spy network in the word.
they would most likely know if a missile was intend to be launched at them or anyone else before it was launched.
the CIA is in most of the countries in the world the 3rd largest force after the countries armed forces & police. Thats how big the CIA is and how well infiltrated.

RedStratocas
14-08-2007, 06:34 PM
that doesnt make any sense. how can the end of the world "start". isnt the end, the end? it just happens? if it can start in end, that means the world is ending right now.

Smits
14-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Umm. I was reading this and realised, there was some other dude who predicted big events, he has got some of them right so far and he actually predicted WW3 in 2008. Not sure what the guys name was though,

Lyca
14-08-2007, 06:47 PM
The things some people will go for 5 mins of fame :rolleyes:
Well , i hope hes lying!

Rizla,
15-08-2007, 02:32 AM
Umm. I was reading this and realised, there was some other dude who predicted big events, he has got some of them right so far and he actually predicted WW3 in 2008. Not sure what the guys name was though,You mean Nostradamus?

g
15-08-2007, 07:21 AM
they said this last year,

and i guess the guy has just watched Evan Almighty and he was probably stoned/drunk at the time and he thought he'ld try to do the same.

he'll grow a beard and long hair and get a massive gown and smell like a tramp :l

=gamemaster=
15-08-2007, 09:40 AM
God will save teh catholics :P IM CATHOLIC W00T :p lol

Dan2nd
15-08-2007, 07:12 PM
like many others have said the end of the world can't start as its already happening.

Its a bit like this: When a baby is born its already dieing

Sentrax
15-08-2007, 07:44 PM
After 8 months, we should bump up this thread and just say:
o rly?

lolz

CrazyColaist
15-08-2007, 08:37 PM
ohnoes!!

@K
20-08-2007, 01:24 AM
You mean Nostradamus?

I've read about him aswell, he predicted the twin towers, planes, all sorts. I can't be completely sure, but I believe that he also predicted WWIII. But I say we lock this phsyco up:D

Paulio
20-08-2007, 02:06 AM
I've read about him aswell, he predicted the twin towers, planes, all sorts. I can't be completely sure, but I believe that he also predicted WWIII. But I say we lock this phsyco up:D

Were did you hear that he predicted 9/11?

Virgin Mary
20-08-2007, 02:15 AM
God will save teh catholics :P IM CATHOLIC W00T :p lol
HELL FRIGGIN YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not exactly, that's just how it's interpreted.
"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",
The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
I doubt New York is the City of God.

@K
20-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Close enough lol, and I was typing this when I was nackered lol.

OMGitsaROSS
20-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Russia friendly? ROFL.

They are far from it. Don't you even read the news? They are taking terrortory in the North Pole, they are having their long range nucleur bombers do excercises and most of all, they refuse to hand over someone.

shokz
21-08-2007, 01:18 AM
ROFLMAO

he died bloody ages ago

Michel de Nostredame (December 14 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_14), 1503 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1503) – July 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2), 1566 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1566)),

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!