PDA

View Full Version : Need Help [druid quest]

Soy
14-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Okay im currently trying to do that druid quest so i can turn into a bear. [horde]
lunaclaw is lvl 12. and he basicly pwns me all the time. But somehow he's dissapered after he killed me.

What do i do >.<

mat64
14-08-2007, 11:51 AM
He logged out?

Eccentric
14-08-2007, 12:01 PM
mat64, i don't think thats the answer maybe you need to respeak to someone.

mat64
14-08-2007, 03:28 PM
mat64, i don't think thats the answer maybe you need to respeak to someone.

Sorry, Please rephrase that for me. Don't understand what your talking about at all.

Soy
14-08-2007, 03:47 PM
I suppose i should have been more formal.

Okay on the Druid quest where you turn into a bear you first have to kill lunaclaw. But hes dissapererd and i dont no how to summon him again. [people who have done this quest will understand were im coming from]

Wig44.
14-08-2007, 08:08 PM
I did this quest today. Go back to the guy who gives you the powder to summon lunaclaw (I think horde use powder, i was alliance) go back to him, abandon the quest then talk to him and restart the quest and you get the powder again and then re try killing lunaclaw.

Soy
14-08-2007, 11:20 PM
I did this quest today. Go back to the guy who gives you the powder to summon lunaclaw (I think horde use powder, i was alliance) go back to him, abandon the quest then talk to him and restart the quest and you get the powder again and then re try killing lunaclaw.

thanks, +rep helped me out alot.
lol i dont no why i didn't think of that :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!