PDA

View Full Version : Hotel California is now a 3-star resort

PaulMacC
14-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Hotel California is now a 3-star resort, Owned by tutu1 the Resort Inspector came there now and awarded mr tutu1 with 3 star resort title.

Tis new's so dont rant on about how it isnt

Congrats Hotel California

Lozzoling
14-08-2007, 01:55 PM
mmm

i dont like all these resorts, the front room is just a desk!?!?!

i think front rooms should be the actual resort, like a seaside town etc

Pyroka
14-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Tbh you could've been alot more general and said that there are new hotels with 3-star thingies rather than completing a thread just for 'hotel california'. -.-

PaulMacC
14-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Well I'm a worker of Hotel California and yeah ;)

GoldenMerc
14-08-2007, 02:04 PM
PxL .::. Pixel land is now 2 star ResortInspect came and awarded us it.

Pyroka
14-08-2007, 02:16 PM

That says alot, now stop promoting Hotel California because it's painfully obvious that Aqualand will win because all the 'characters' are in it. kthnxbi. :)

Lozzoling
14-08-2007, 02:20 PM
robalds ownnnsssss

Pyroka
14-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Yeah... I wish he won but I don't think he will. :P If Clubhabbo get through to the voting, god help us.

Lozzoling
14-08-2007, 02:23 PM
lmao

i love aqualand

i know 3 of em :]

Pyroka
14-08-2007, 02:27 PM
I don't like any of the resorts tbh rofl, but whoever wins well done to them? xD

Earthquake
14-08-2007, 02:41 PM
I don't really like the whole idea of these resorts on habbo, we have enough trouble with the helpdesks, thanks for sharing your news

Lozzoling
14-08-2007, 02:45 PM
yeh and the winning group choose who get the 50 badges

its their friend list :[

iNicks
14-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Serious? ^
And why post just that one particular Resort? Why not that many have got their third star.

PaulMacC
14-08-2007, 04:00 PM

Tutu1 the owner of Hotel California is giving every one of his staff (40 staff) a badge, He's also giving the finalists a badge for their efforts.

Sorry you cant sign up to Hotel California now ;)

Black_Apalachi
14-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Tbh you could've been alot more general and said that there are new hotels with 3-star thingies rather than completing a thread just for 'hotel california'. -.-

Exactly. Most of the resorts on the leaderboard got another star today :rolleyes:.

I am an owner of Pixel Land yet no thread.

I'll be giving one to all staff and then I might hold an event for the rest ;).

ExtraKen
14-08-2007, 05:09 PM
I am an owner of Pixel Land yet no thread.

Lol Same got ma 3rd star to today <3
I really hope clubhabbo doesnt win -.-

Bonxy
14-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Hotel California is nothing compared to Aqualand!

Creep?
14-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Yeh I think its a good idea about the badges, if California wins, all loyal staff will be getting badges & all owners of the other finalist rooms, because it is such a tough competition :)

Btw: bonxy, Aqualand is the one that just thinks it is better than all the rest (as you have clearly proved in the previous post) whenever all others work 2x as hard. Aqualand just jumble up randomers rooms together whereas some people have made a resort by themselves withotu 10 friends helping ;o

theman0001
14-08-2007, 08:02 PM

*f/r's all the owners of resorts* :P
nah im hopeing that if we send in a review thing we get a badge.

I'll be giving one to all staff and then I might hold an event for the rest ;).

just tell me when the event is ;)

Yeh I think its a good idea about the badges, if California wins, all loyal staff will be getting badges & all owners of the other finalist rooms, because it is such a tough competition :)

giving them to other finalists is a good idea :)

Black_Apalachi
14-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Lol Same got ma 3rd star to today <3
I really hope clubhabbo doesnt win -.-

Well done! :D

Btw: bonxy, Aqualand is the one that just thinks it is better than all the rest (as you have clearly proved in the previous post) whenever all others work 2x as hard. Aqualand just jumble up randomers rooms together whereas some people have made a resort by themselves withotu 10 friends helping ;o

I think I'd do that to, give a badge to other finalists. But that gets hard because do you just give to the owner? And some have many owners. Also, I'm one of those who made it mainly by myself without 10 friends :P. There's me, Anne who did a few and now were're linking the odd one here and there from other people :).

Earthquake
14-08-2007, 08:16 PM
goodluck everyone but i want hotel california to win

iTweedz
14-08-2007, 09:24 PM
I manage hotel california so of course i want them to win.

I started off with aqualand and donated 5 imps to be in with them 10 people and then got kicked out straight away. Bit of a scam tbh so i dont want them to win.

Bonxy
14-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Lol, limeboy was supposadly ment to be with Aqualand. I think he got Fired!!!!

Lol

iTweedz
14-08-2007, 09:39 PM
What when i had admin on the homepage at the start and all. Bought a sticker of me to put on homepage then they deleted me with no reason straight after i gave imps.

Bonxy
14-08-2007, 09:44 PM
i dono, i just heard you got fired. :(

iTweedz
14-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Lol what liers.

Joord
14-08-2007, 10:17 PM
aqualand wanted to merge with habbos finest, but then we just come to an agree-ment, that if we won, we'd put them on our 50 list, and vise versa. :]

so habbos finest or aqualand to win!

Bonxy
14-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Lol, who agreed with this jord?

Joord
14-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Lol, who agreed with this jord?

shortcheese, tilet & old-news. majority of aqualand.

Black_Apalachi
15-08-2007, 05:43 AM
I hate to imagine what would happen if a certain party didn't stand up to that agreement :rolleyes:.

Joord
15-08-2007, 10:07 AM
I hate to imagine what would happen if a certain party didn't stand up to that agreement :rolleyes:.

dont know why anyone wouldnt want to do it, unless they are stuck up their on ****, and only want themselves to win. :rolleyes:

e5..
15-08-2007, 10:42 AM
You might of well of posted everyones... instead of singling one out for praise...

http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/beach/leaderboard.html

Bonxy
15-08-2007, 10:52 AM
i agree. just cos he works for a crap resort!

:P:P

PaulMacC
15-08-2007, 11:14 AM
A good resort thats going to win ;)

Hotel California now has 62 services

Earthquake
15-08-2007, 11:16 AM
PaulMacC, I'm ,Sv :P Anyway Hotel California was posted as it is the winning resort so sh.

PaulMacC
15-08-2007, 11:16 AM
yh everyone knows hotel california goings to win.

le harry
15-08-2007, 11:19 AM
stop being so sure, i am going to laugh at you when you don't win.

i vote for the one owned by either .-.extra.-. or robald because they are like the only guys i know rly.

PaulMacC
15-08-2007, 11:20 AM
I love it how people dont understand sarcasm these days.

le harry
15-08-2007, 11:23 AM
I love it how people dont understand sarcasm these days.

The whole thread is you going on about how great hotel california is. So your telling me you think it's crap and not going to win :S

PaulMacC
15-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Im telling you to have a bit of fun in your life
No It's not crap and not going to win, I know that it's not crap but I dont know if it was going to win.
What I said was sarcasm

le harry
15-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Im telling you to have a bit of fun in your life
No It's not crap and not going to win, I know that it's not crap but I dont know if it was going to win.
What I said was sarcasm

I'm not going to get into an argument with you, but was that comment in bold really needed seriously :\ Your telling me to have fun in my life? :rolleyes:

Pyroka
15-08-2007, 12:04 PM

Hotel California now has 62 services

I'm sorry, but I didn't detect the sarcasm in that at all. :rolleyes: I'd love Pixel Land to win but I think I know who will... -.-

Black_Apalachi
15-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Right. I am going to end this.

Hotel California isn't a resort, it's a hotel :P.

Bonxy
15-08-2007, 12:49 PM
its not even that!

more like a motel!

lmao

PaulMacC
15-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Hotel California is a hotel k.
Bonxy what have you got against it?

Black_Apalachi
15-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Hotel California is a hotel k.
Bonxy what have you got against it?

Exactly what I said rofl. Technically it shouldn't be in the competition :P. Joke<3

CrazyColaist
15-08-2007, 01:45 PM
its crap

PaulMacC
15-08-2007, 02:41 PM
I'd like to see you make a better resort :)

Creep?
15-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Im sorry - RESORT means either hotel/appartments. Maybe if all other 'resorts' realized this they would make sense and not just call something a 'resort'.

How can you call it a crap reosrt? You have completely proven my point at the fact that Aqualand is just up itself. The inspector actually told us we had the best hotel < which I wasn't supposed to repeat but he felt it is a popularity contest, which it is.

AQUALAND is full of staff suck-ups who think their hotel is the best when it is really crap. A pile of jumbled up rooms made by a variety of people.

BTW: PAUL - YES I DO FEEL THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED 'NEW 3STAR HOTELS' not specifically Hotel California.

Btw: Summer Fun and Summer Sun = same hotel, and both are being disqualified.

Aqualand is just a pile of jumbled up rooms who think they are brilliant.

However, a lot of hard work has been put in ALL hotels. I don't see how you can call Hotel Caifornia crap Bonxy.

Titch
15-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Stop Fighting Ladys!!!!!!!!!!!

Creep?
15-08-2007, 04:17 PM
lol titch - I just hate aqualand for being so cocky, and the fact he can call ym resort crap?

theman0001
15-08-2007, 04:17 PM
How can you call it a crap reosrt? You have completely proven my point at the fact that Aqualand is just up itself. The inspector actually told us we had the best hotel < which I wasn't supposed to repeat but he felt it is a popularity contest, which it is.

AQUALAND is full of staff suck-ups who think their hotel is the best when it is really crap. A pile of jumbled up rooms made by a variety of people.

sorry but you started having a go at someone who called your resort crap then you went and called aqualand crap :rolleyes:

PaulMacC
15-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Aqualand is crap thats the truth.
It also is full of staff suck ups.

Creep?
15-08-2007, 05:04 PM
sorry but you started having a go at someone who called your resort crap then you went and called aqualand crap :rolleyes:

I gave reasons for not liking theirs, bonxy just thinks its crap for no reason, thats what I was getting at < lol. but fair point ;)

Black_Apalachi
15-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Aqualand is crap thats the truth.
It also is full of staff suck ups.

Before today, I wouldn't have agreed but my mind has been changed through personal experience.

Bonxy
16-08-2007, 07:37 AM
The inspector actually told us we had the best hotel < which I wasn't supposed to repeat but he felt it is a popularity contest, which it is.

However, a lot of hard work has been put in ALL hotels. I don't see how you can call Hotel Caifornia crap Bonxy.
Lol, you called our's crap. And its battle of the resorts. Stop calling them hotels!

Creep?
16-08-2007, 12:35 PM
As I have just said.. I have reasons to call yours crap, you don't.

And a hotel is a kind of resort you *****

iTweedz
23-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Personally whoever said its a resort competition from aqualand

ISNT AQUALAND A WATERPARK?

Sorry if im bumping but ive been on holiday so was keeping a eye on thread.

e5..
23-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Im sorry - RESORT means either hotel/appartments. Maybe if all other 'resorts' realized this they would make sense and not just call something a 'resort'.

BTW: PAUL - YES I DO FEEL THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED 'NEW 3STAR HOTELS' not specifically Hotel California.

Btw: Summer Fun and Summer Sun = same hotel, and both are being disqualified.

If yours was the best im sure he would of been the first to award you 5 stars.

PaulMacC
23-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Excuse me e5 but Chris was celebrating his GCSE results today and I think he'd rather do that than play an online game.

Tomarrow hopefully we'll be awarded our fifth star as Limeboy.'s site is opening and the partys at Hotel California to make it popular.
Voting doesnt open until tomarrow at 5pm :D
It doesnt matter what order there awarded in, Hotel California was the first to get 2*'s

There the best tbh because they got the 2* first amg [sarcasm]

CHA!NGANG
23-08-2007, 10:46 PM
btw Summer Sun and Summer Fun are the same and the inspector knows and removed Summer Fun and we are left with Summer Sun so dont make up rubish unless u know the facts!

Pyroka
23-08-2007, 11:55 PM
This Resorts thing has definitely brought out a competitive streak in a few people... Rather funny actually. :rolleyes: I hope they know a friendship lasts longer than a competition though!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!