View Full Version : [Request] ForumHabbo - Job Openings!

partie2
14-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Im looking for people top take up Management Positions, ForumHabbo is a Vbulletin and all applicants must have knowledge of VBulletin forums and also past Forum exsperience.

ForumHabbo is currently not open and so Managers will have a key role in helping to make ForumHabbo a great Habbo Forum.

Current job openings:

Forum Manager
The Forum manager is the highiest staff position on ForumHabbo and will overlook all parts of ForumHabbo. A good knowledge of VBulletin is required as you will have access to the Admin control panel where you will be exspected to know how to create usergroups, new forums etc.

Assisstant Forum Manager
The job of the assisstant forum manager is to help the forum manager with the everyday running of FourmHabbo. A good knowledge of VBulletin is required as you will have access to the Admin control panel where you will be exspected to know how to create usergroups, new forums etc.

Forum Technician
This job envolves a good knowledge of Vbulletin forums, you will be exspected to know how to add new MODs, Skins etc also you may be exspected to sort out problems with hosting and other technical factors of ForumHabbo.

If you are interested please reply to this or PM me :)

Mashi
14-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Name - Matthew Thomas Wilson
Habbo Name - .MARLEYMINI.
Habbox Name - Mashi
Job Wanted - Forum Manager
Experience - Ihabbo Forum, Habickle Forum, Zenhabbo forum
Why - I am a determined individual. I am skilled in managing and I can also create user group's ect.
What will you bring - I will bring more staff, good managment skills and a certain success only found with me :)

.:!Robbo!:.
14-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Name - Robert
Habbo Name - .:!Robbo!:.
Habbox Name - :!Robbo!:.
Job Wanted - Forum Manager
Experience - habfabforum (Closed) - Vhabbo
Why Do You Want This - To help the forum get more popular and bring my skills to try and make it better.
What will you bring - More Members,good knownlegde of Vb Forums, and skills which i will try to improve ForumHabbo.

L!nK
15-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Name: L!nK
Job wanted: Assistant Forum manager
Experience: Habforum.com, Habbuzz.net,habbohex.net,europehabboforum.net,conn ect-talk.com,HabHQ.com, plasto-forum.info
I have worked in many places for over a year working with vbulletin forums, I know very well how to use the Administration CP.
I'm a dedicated and hard worker. I know most things about vbulletin forums.
I'm a good staff worker, a trust worthy, I'm respectable I also work well as a team.
Why do you want this job?I want this job because I feel this forum will be a new great start and a project.
I'v worked on many forums as Forum manager, General manager, Assistant forum manager and a General forum Administrator, and would like to carry on doing my jobs.

What will you bring: Honestly, People say they can bring members, they think thats the one which will get them the job.
I think not.
We just have to wait and see what I can bring.
But for certain I can bring my quality, experience and a formal excellent forum.

Thanks for reading.
L!nK

Mashi
15-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Way to steal my application design Robbo. That'll knock you down a few notches.

L!nK
15-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Way to steal my application design Robbo. That'll knock you down a few notches.

Moaning will get you no where, its just showing you won't work good with members and staff ;)

Dr222
16-08-2007, 04:58 AM
Name - James Thomas Blake
Habbo Name - dr222
Habbox Name - dr222
Job Wanted -Assistant Forum Manager
Experience - Habless
Why - i know how to use the admin panel and i know how to work everyhting correctly in the admin panel and if people are having problems i can keep them in a calm a quiet manner tha making them worry like most admins do
What will you bring - i will bring a good attitude towards the site and i will advertise lots with will bring along staff

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!