PDA

View Full Version : [THE BIG WEEKLY QUESTION REVOLUTION] eMag Applications/ Info

Fez
14-08-2007, 03:42 PM
I'm kinda making the Big Weekly Question become an eMagazine, weekly and stuff. Starting next week the Big Weekly Question will transform.. into The Big Weekly Informer xD... I need a few people for the BWITeam.. and a few fans to PM me there verdict on the new eMag... the things the Big Weekly Informer will include is..

Input (PMs and verdicts from readers or pre-readers),
Fan Fiction ( it's either a fan-made picture or fan-made short story or something)
Reviews (Review of a latest game, either XBLA or normal)
The Question (Still avalible, kinda stuck on what it's gonna be...you post your opinions below and the decision is made the week after)
Art (eCover and Comic Strip)
Competition (Get a high Score on Geometry Wars or something, upload it to the interwebs and PM me the picture, most biggest high score wins +REP from all people who enter, and the PI team)
Output (The PI team's rant section, and what their talking about and such)Obviously, I'm not here tommorow... or Thrusday... or Friday..or Saturday... or Sunday...or Monday.. Or Tuesday... Or Wednesday...

So I need a few people right now to be the umm BWITeam... and a few people to PM there verdict on Console Gaming, this month's console news, big games or the eMag... also need someone to send in some Fan Fiction, which will be rewarded with +REP (everything that goes in the MAG that isn't by me is +Repped). I also need Flash Artists, who can do the eCover and Comic strips... this isn't going to be your average eMag that the owner get's bored of and generally stops doing... it's weekly and made over that week...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your intereasted in Fan Fiction Private Message your short story, fan-made picture or photos of anything you've made yourself

If your intereasted in Input, Private Message me your verdict or rant on anything from Halo 3 to LittleBigPlanet

If your intereasted in writing a review for
Madden NFL 08 Release Date: Aug 24, 2007
Blue Dragon Release Date: Aug 24, 2007
Ghost Recon 2(PS3) Release Date: Aug 24, 2007
OTHER (Specify)

then Private Message me your review and verdict, it must be one of these games and be done before the 24th August at 8pm, I will be reviewing BioShock for those who wanted to xD. Reviews must be to my satisfaction, and must be a game released within 3 months of the issue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your intereasted in becoming a full-time Artist (for the eCover and eComic) PM me your application

HXF Name :
Experince (URLS to images?) :
I Own The Following Programs : (or you just prefer drawing it and scanning the thing)
Mood :
What would you bring to the Big Weekly Informer? :------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to become a full time Reviewer or Fan Fictioner, PM me this

HXF Name :
Job I'm Applying For :
Experince (URLS to - images for Fan Fictoner, little sample of a review by you) :
I Own The Following Programs (if applying for Fan Fictioner :
Mood :
What would you bring to the Big Weekly Informer? :-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is weekly, and the moment I get back from my Holiday I'll be working non-stop on the eMag... and I'll be at the BioShock midnight release so I can write me review early. I didn't know were to post this, because Webstie Staff was for other websites, and this is for Habboxforum and for a Gaming eMag

This week though, is the last in the Big Weekly Question series, and the day I get back I'll be writing up most things.

Try to PM me your applications now, or during the 23rd August or morning of the 24th...

Good Luck with all applications...

Purpleness/ iHeaven/ General Marmite

P.S Mangle is hosting the last Big Weekly Question btw guys

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!