PDA

View Full Version : New game (:

Wiley
14-08-2007, 10:53 PM
www.quawn.com (http://www.quawn.com)

3d Habbo graphics are amazing coming 14th sept.

Ye ye new evolution of the net.

Idk if its been posted but idc rly anyway as soon as it comes out imma try it xo

"Quawn is going to be your favorite place to hang out.
it will be where you want to meet your best friends and where you will make a lot of new friends. It will be the place that you come to have fun and the place that you go when you just feel like chilling with some great people.

You can describe Quawn in all kinds of ways.
Some people call it an MMOCC (Massively Multiplayer Online Chat Community). Others call it an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game). There are also folks who call it some variation or combination of those words and some other stuff thrown in.

Here's what I say.
Quawn is going to be the best place online to hang. Take a look at the graphics that we're starting to show you. There are other places that do similar things to what we do, sure. But nowhere else is going to treat you with respect and listen to what you have to say. Hey, we're even going to pay attention to what you say and what you want and then we're going to act on it if we can.

The simple description is that Quawn is going to be a virtual city on the web.

You can come here, create your own online character, dress her or him as you wish, make them look just the way that you feel and then go out into Quawn the city and walk around and meet people.
You will be able to create your own living space, furnish it the way that you want, invite whoever you want and then use all the tools that will be available in Quawn to have fun and good times with your old friends and new ones.
You can trade or start a business.
You can get involved in the community as a volunteer.
You will have a console available to you that will allow you to travel to any available space on Quawn instantly or you can just walk there and meet people on the way.
Your IM will be universal. That's right. No more having to open MSN and AIM and Yahoo. You can add all your friends lists into your Quawn list and talk to everyone without having a whole bunch of windows open and slowing down your system.
You will be able to use your Quawn email address (yes you get a free email account with your registration) from within your console.
I haven't even got to the good bits yet.
We're going to give you ways that you can design your own clothes for your avatar and design your own living space.
You will also be able to design funiture and all kinds of stuff for you to have or, if you want, you can sell to others. But I'll give you more details on that later.
There will be updates to this list as we progress.
So I don't know if this is everything that you ever wanted to know about what Quawn will be.
But it's what I can tell you right now. This hasn't been a carefully structured piece of writing I just heard that people are confused about what we are doing here and I don't want that. Oh yes, one other thing. Everyone who is Staff on Quawn will spend at least an hour each day in-game. I know that it's important for everyone to see what goes on and to be able to talk to each other. So we will be available for meetings and conversations as often as we can.

Just remember that Quawn is the place that you are going to want to be. We respect that trust which you place in us and we will treat you with respect. We care what you want and what you think!"

Nemo
14-08-2007, 11:01 PM
its kinda like habbo with good graphics and a city instead of hotel, kinda looks good, but im past them kinda chat things..

Wiley
14-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Always worth a try though ;p

Nemo
14-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Always worth a try though ;pyeah i guess so, i didnt really read much, is it like habbo? pay to get stuff but otherwise f2p

Wiley
14-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Idk i know one of the kids who helped make it from .ca

Kind of more like the sims online im guessing :d

Well these are the graphics they released so far

http://www.quawn.com/e107_plugins/image_gallery/image_gallery.php?page=list-image&album=1

Nemo
14-08-2007, 11:06 PM
hmmmm sounds ok, is it open or what? i cba reading im just sittin here listenin to music.

edit: Nvm, ill check it out then then

Wiley
14-08-2007, 11:08 PM
A month till it opens properly.

VPSwow
14-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Hmmm cool.

Fez
14-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Looks good, I'll play it for sure

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!