PDA

View Full Version : [CA] Blue Furni

iNicks
15-08-2007, 12:03 AM
released blue inflatable chair and blue traxmachine

UrbanAchiever, blueing himself

Whereas new Club Shop Furni fills UA's mind with doubt...
Howdy-do Habbos,

Believe it or not, but my university days were considered my very own "blue period". I listened exclusively to Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue". I ate only blue foods (Editor's note: That must have been healthy). My outfits were comprised entirely of blue. I'd go so far as to say that I didn't suck. I blue. Looking back, it was a little much and I'm glad that that time in my life is over.

I guess that's why I'm looking at the two most recent additions to the Club Shop with mixed emotions. The Furnimasters have added an inflatable chair and a Trax Machine, both in my former theme color. On one hand, I'm afraid to open the door to a second bluecentric lifestyle...it doesn't really help with the ladyfolk when you look like a giant crayon. On the other hand, I really like the new Furni and I want it. I wants it baaaaad.

Hopefully, I've exorcised my little #0000FF demons once and for all. I think that if and when I decide to add these biddies to my room's decor, the floodgates won't again be opened.

That's not to say you shouldn't check 'em out. From what I've seen so far, your powers of self-control are much stronger than my own.

Pray for me Habbos,
UrbanAchiever

Shawnstra
15-08-2007, 06:36 AM
The blue trax machine looks cool.

CrazyColaist
15-08-2007, 03:18 PM
hmmm sexy furni <333

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!