PDA

View Full Version : 4* Resorts are HERE!

PaulMacC
17-08-2007, 02:43 PM
Learning from my mistakes last time I'll list all the 4* resorts.
Today the following resorts were awarded a 4th star.

Seven Stars
Habble Towers
Devon Cliffs
Hotel California
El Tropicano
Southern Palm Beach
Aqualand

Clubhabbo still without a 4* and myself and tutu1 had a word to the inspector about the final being judged on votes was unfair and that it should be judged by staff.

Creep?
17-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Woop! Well done all

Lozzoling
17-08-2007, 02:55 PM
staff could never be bothered to go round all the rooms

ROBALD FTW!

Dan-AKA-Wrighty
17-08-2007, 03:03 PM
Woop
Southern Palm Beach Resort Is My Group :D

Carlsta
17-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Habble Towers is mine :D

Owned by lBlueMoon :D

=gamemaster=
17-08-2007, 03:17 PM
w/d guys gl with 5*!

GhostFace-
17-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Well Done To all x]

PaulMacC
17-08-2007, 07:09 PM
Yeah well done ;D

Earthquake
17-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Yay, woo :D Hotel california for the winning! good find

ExtraKen
17-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Go Me <3

Southern Palm Beach

And Well done to other ones :)

Black_Apalachi
17-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Well done to all those :).

Clubhabbo still without a 4* and myself and tutu1 had a word to the inspector about the final being judged on votes was unfair and that it should be judged by staff.

What did he say?

I'm losing confidence because of the amount of bad luck Pixel Land is getting. We've been ready for three stars for days but it wasn't until this morning that the inspector came. However, he came across our room named Tan Land which had been trashed. Therefore, he didn't award us with our third star.

The thing is, that room was trashed yesterday so I reset the rights. So when it was trashed again this morning, nobody had rights :S. Anyway, I hope we still have a lot of time left although the five-star instructions are out. At this point, it's just a matter of whether the inspectors visit or not :rolleyes:.

Shawnstra
17-08-2007, 11:28 PM
Well done to them all :)

PaulMacC
17-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Well done to all those :).

What did he say?

I'm losing confidence because of the amount of bad luck Pixel Land is getting. We've been ready for three stars for days but it wasn't until this morning that the inspector came. However, he came across our room named Tan Land which had been trashed. Therefore, he didn't award us with our third star.

The thing is, that room was trashed yesterday so I reset the rights. So when it was trashed again this morning, nobody had rights :S. Anyway, I hope we still have a lot of time left although the five-star instructions are out. At this point, it's just a matter of whether the inspectors visit or not :rolleyes:.

He said he'll consider discussing with fellow staff.

Pyroka
18-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Lmao I somehow doubt staff would do it, that's even more unfair... I'd say something about Hotel California and their luck in voting, but I won't stoop that low today. ;) I hope they don't go to staff votes... That's even worse.

Earthquake
18-08-2007, 09:29 AM
Lmao I somehow doubt staff would do it, that's even more unfair... I'd say something about Hotel California and their luck in voting, but I won't stoop that low today. ;) I hope they don't go to staff votes... That's even worse.
Exactly, Could you imagine Lost_witness and helkat voting diffrent, Jesus we would have Pixel Warriors V Green Tea again!

Pyroka
18-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Not so much that, but by the example of their room judging from such competitions as Around The World... :rolleyes: We could end up with "SUPA DUPA RESURT" being the winner. Ooo I heard there's a secret prize along with the badge too lol, I bet it's a really rubbish prize. :')

PaulMacC
18-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Probably a gothic sofa lool and say what you were going to say about hotel california, I was curious, I dont care if it's rude.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!