PDA

View Full Version : [THE BIG WEEKLY QUESTION] : Demo Me Over!

mangle
17-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Hey guys, sorry I can't be here, too busy soaking up the sun in Dubai, anyway. Olde Mangle has this one covered... last week was about the GTA IV delay, and we came to the decision that was actually a tie!

Anyway, next week we're having a big revolution... Private Message me for more info, I'll be back on the 22nd (I might go to the midnight release of BioShock tbh)

Just a little hint of what's happening next week - 'A thing that's not a thing, but spread on one page, PM me if you'd like to help!

The BIG Weekly Question is still on though, even after the revolution, it's gonna get a bit 'bigger' though :)

Anyway... this week's question is

Did The Stranglehold Demo Want You To Buy This Game?

I havn't played the demo yet.. but moment I do I can make my decision of to spash £40 on it or not. So what's your opinion?

Back on 22.08.07 btw guys

Private message me if you want to help... I already have some people who want to help with it but I'll need a hell of a lot more!

Azul
17-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Well yes it did. I know I orignally said I wasn't interested in buying this game, but after that I actually sat down and played through all of the demo. The precise aim thing is amazing and the slow mo is impressive, the multiplayer looks ace too.

Aye i'll be buying it.

Agent 47
17-08-2007, 08:25 PM
I thought it was great, so yeah, i'll buy it.

Josh-H
18-08-2007, 08:20 AM
I had no interest in it before the demo and I still don't. It was decent just too... repetetive. Shoot chinese people -> corridor -> open area with more chinese men. Enough good games to buy this year.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!