PDA

View Full Version : =[ Grrr My Sis

uney93
17-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Sorry But Don't You Get One Of Those Times When You Wish You Wer'nt Here... Well i think i'm having one now, my sister (17) is a lot of hassle for my mum and she thinks she soo hard when she has had a bit too much too drink (Talking About Sis) and she has been brought home by the police because she was been pushed around by her boyfriend and now she come back she now wants to go back out too see him .. What the point my sisters stupid .. well my mum won't let my sister out of the house and shes kicking the door down just because of that stupid boyfriend .. I Feel Sorry For My Mum She Give Us Loads And My Sister Repays Her With A Load Of Rubbish .. It has took me like 20minutes to write this because i didn't want them too see this erm.. You Can Just Read This Or Post A Reply Upto You

Soy
17-08-2007, 11:42 PM
What to do? I'd say stay out of her way untill she cools down :S

Earthquake
18-08-2007, 02:30 AM
I think you'll be needing to talk to her, We can't really help.

Virgin Mary
18-08-2007, 06:22 AM
Tell her to shut up or something, seriously, if you don't agree with her.

FlyingJesus
18-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Sleep with her

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

velocity
18-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Sleep with her
i worship you.

lAdmire
18-08-2007, 01:46 PM
pull her aside & talk to her.
she probably doesn't understand the extent of what she is doing.

Earthquake
18-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Sleep with her
You know how perverted that is

Wootzeh
18-08-2007, 06:42 PM
You know how perverted that is
You know you would.

Leeroy
18-08-2007, 08:17 PM
just ignore her it allways works

luke-p
18-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Hit her... It will shut her up, and stop her in her tracks :P

Wiley
18-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Hit her... It will shut her up, and stop her in her tracks :P

Do you come from pikie land or something?

That you hit your own family.. Your tapped in the head imo.

CJW93
18-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Tell her how our of order she is being

luke-p
19-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Do you come from pikie land or something?

That you hit your own family.. Your tapped in the head imo.

And your 'tapped' in the head, if you think I really hit my familly :rolleyes:

hobo
19-08-2007, 02:31 PM
Sleep with her

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

LMAOOOOO!!!!

shes 17, wants to get ****** and get laid.
leave the girl alone!?!?

M6mmikaru
22-08-2007, 07:57 PM
I think there is not much You can do. She must talk to someone older, who could really help her, Socially. But for you - I think You should just wait, because there's nothing else to do :(

The only thing to do is to be really supportive to your mother and always be there for her as Your sister doesn' have a good behaviour.

She just needs to calm a bit.

Poor
30-12-2007, 12:32 AM
maybe ur mums abusin her so she thinks shes better off with her less abusive bf

buttons
30-12-2007, 12:37 AM
:o.
i'm so glad i've found someone that has the same problem as me.
My brother is like that, he steals my mums money, beats the crap outta people including myself when he drinks (every weekend) but you know what, i just ignored him and he took it too far and battered a 12 year old (he's 16) now he is off to some camp in a desert. know it sounds funny, but yeah, if you need to talk to someone about it just tell your mum but i advise not to talk to her or try to do anything about it really.

risque
30-12-2007, 12:49 AM
My brother is like that, he steals my mums money, beats the crap outta people including myself when he drinks (every weekend) but you know what, i just ignored him and he took it too far and battered a 12 year old (he's 16) now he is off to some camp in a desert. know it sounds funny, but yeah, if you need to talk to someone about it just tell your mum but i advise not to talk to her or try to do anything about it really.

This thread was made in August...

-Xiangu-
30-12-2007, 12:57 AM
yeh all you can do is wait for her to sober up and then sit her down and talk to her

<?PHP>
01-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Thats the way teenagers are.

It aint nufin special with your sis... It happens to everyone.

Just talk to your mum bout it

fweggy
01-01-2008, 08:29 PM
ignore her or tell her to get her act together and grow up

Earthquake
01-01-2008, 09:10 PM
if your brother touches you again i was personally come down to scotland and kick the **** out of him.

Ugawa
02-01-2008, 11:08 AM
no offence but people like that have no respect, but she was drunk so you can't blame her 100% she wasn't herself. But it was her choice to drink.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!