PDA

View Full Version : [REQ And HELP] Please Help Me Decide

Mashi
18-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Ok. I am straying off my addiction to FS2004 and trying new simulation games. I was wondering about MSTS. Does it have panel interface like on FS where you click throttle and pull it back and the throttle decreases. Also if I do get it can anyone put up a link for the following routes as ill need Add-ons.

Routes Please :)

Lancaster TO Anywhere

Preston TO Anywhere

Any London Underground Route

Train Add-ons

Virgin Voyger

Virgin Cruiser

North West Liner

TUVM!!! If You Do And +rep!

GTA-Andy
23-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Yes it has a VC, but if you have a FSX spec comp Microsoft are bringing out a new MSTS based on the FSX graphics engine. So you might want to wait for that.

You
23-08-2007, 03:01 PM
You'd be waiting atleast 4-5 years tbh.

Why do you want routes if you dont have MSTS (I'm assuming you dont have MSTS because you don't know about the panel interface) also, what trains are you on about when you say a Virgin Cruiser (i think you mean Virgin Pendolino) and North West Liner (Class 225 perhaps?), as far as i know they don't exist ;), anyway, all routes, trains and more can be obtained from UKTS, www.uktrainsim.com, £3 for a month membership which is 100% worth every penny (Or you can buy a route, Dorset Coast which is a fanstastic route for £4.50 and you get a months free membership).

Anymore help or advice needed, PM me.

Mashi
23-08-2007, 10:47 PM
I do have MTS ....

tUVM.

You
23-08-2007, 10:59 PM
lol, well you would of known about the interface..

Mashi
23-08-2007, 11:25 PM
I just bought it :)

You
24-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Oh right, ok.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!