PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm. Help?

Alexs1804
19-08-2007, 09:55 AM
I've got together with a girl and I dont really know where to go from here... I dont know what order things go in. Where I start and where I finish. What should I do to keep her happy?

VPSwow
19-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Hmmm....

I dont get what you mean here. You meaning like start with a kiss, lead to a snog ect.

Earthquake
19-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Lmao i think he means it took him ages to get out with her and he dont know what to do now lol,

First of all pal. Your gotta ask your self, Do you like her for your body or do you like her for who she is, Now if you like her for who she is you shouldnt just not no what to do thats just rude and unrespectable, take her out to the cinema if you cant get money from your dad (i can hes a millionaire) anyway if you cant just beg him telling your going to do this for fate and once youve got the money take her to the cinema after get her some fish and chips then take her home and say goodbye if she responds with a kiss welldne and if not dont worry u just got together aint like u need to have a baby or anything, now after that tell your girl you gotta go soemwhere on the phone the next day and then the next day say your coming to pick her up, make sure u have money, no go get her some more fish and chips and take her for a walk down the highstreet with the rest of yah money then take her home and sleep with her if u can

luke-p
19-08-2007, 01:26 PM
Hugs
Kiss
Snog
Foreplay
Sex

In that order :)

WarezKid
19-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Lmao i think he means it took him ages to get out with her and he dont know what to do now lol,

First of all pal. Your gotta ask your self, Do you like her for your body or do you like her for who she is, Now if you like her for who she is you shouldnt just not no what to do thats just rude and unrespectable, take her out to the cinema if you cant get money from your dad (i can hes a millionaire) anyway if you cant just beg him telling your going to do this for fate and once youve got the money take her to the cinema after get her some fish and chips then take her home and say goodbye if she responds with a kiss welldne and if not dont worry u just got together aint like u need to have a baby or anything, now after that tell your girl you gotta go soemwhere on the phone the next day and then the next day say your coming to pick her up, make sure u have money, no go get her some more fish and chips and take her for a walk down the highstreet with the rest of yah money then take her home and sleep with her if u can

That dumb :rolleyes:

YOu dont sleep with a girl becasue you want to, you do it if you both feel okay with it :eusa_wall if you love her, then listen to her, ask her what she likes, and what she doesnt like, from there, you can choose what to do with her like going to cinema or eatin out ect.

EDIT: what do you do in foreplay :S

hobo
19-08-2007, 02:33 PM

dont listen to him, he doesn't even know what a girl looks like.

Alexs1804
19-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Well, we've been together about a week. We're kissing, we've eaten together, gone around town together. I love her to bits, not just physically, but socially and that kinda stuff. Shes so enthusiastic for life. I just wanna know how I can satisfy her. She isn't a chav who gets bored and justs expects to be fingered up the duff. She wants a relationship, and so do I. We've done the first step of getting used to being together. But what now?:S

Toughened
19-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Well, we've been together about a week. We're kissing, we've eaten together, gone around town together. I love her to bits, not just physically, but socially and that kinda stuff. Shes so enthusiastic for life. I just wanna know how I can satisfy her. She isn't a chav who gets bored and justs expects to be fingered up the duff. She wants a relationship, and so do I. We've done the first step of getting used to being together. But what now?:S
Well just carry on what you've been doing if you and her have been enjoying it. Just spend and enjoy you're time together and you'll soon know when it's time to move you're relationship further.

Alexs1804
19-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Yeah I know it will be a while until I move on to bigger stuff. But what will I move onto. Just do what I am doing now for a few months then just **** her? Surely it must be more progressive.

WarezKid
19-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Have sex :S

Well if she ready -.-

Or do you mean, about your life?

YOu could get married ;]

CJW93
19-08-2007, 08:24 PM

All you do is brag about how rich your dad is.

Toughened
20-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah I know it will be a while until I move on to bigger stuff. But what will I move onto. Just do what I am doing now for a few months then just **** her? Surely it must be more progressive.
Well one day it's gonna lead to sex. Just enjoy it though and if it certainly is the right person they're the ones you spend the rest of your life with and get married and things. If that's what you mean by ''Progress''

lAdmire
20-08-2007, 10:05 PM
plan a second date.
take her somewhere fun.
just take it slow.
don't rush things.

or invite her over for a quiet night - alone by yourselves.
let her pick out a movie & you guys sit down & watch it with the lights off.
romantic huh?
i think so.
with chocolate covered strawberries :P

Stephen
20-08-2007, 11:11 PM
I say if you want sex then go for it cos if you get too excited, it teases you and when the moment comes and you are both together at last, getting ready to put Mr. Johnny on........ Too late, the lion roars and the whale will spurt!

Orgasm over, go home and then have to wait til the next day. :(

M6mmikaru
22-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Lol @ this.
Sex is not always the answer. 'I think we, girls, don't like the rushing.
Just take it nice and slow :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!