PDA

View Full Version : Silent hill

manga21
14-05-2005, 10:36 PM
yup its might to be comnig soon its ment to be base on silent hill 2 but it isnt now shame buy play the game its got a great story line one of the best story line ever and better then any horror movie any ways here is the story for the flim http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384537/

Rose cannot accept the knowledge that her daughter Sharon is dying of a fatal disease. Over the protests of her husband, she flees with her child, intending to take the girl to a faith healer. On the way, she ends up driving through a portal in reality, which takes her to the eerie and deserted town of Silent Hill. Sharon disappears in Silent Hill, and Rose follows what she thinks is her daughter's silhouette all over town. It's soon clear the town is not like any place she's ever been. It's inhabited by a variety of creatures and a living darkness that descends and literally transforms everything it touches. The human inhabitants - the ones who are left - are trapped and fighting a losing battle against the Darkness. Joined by a cop named Cybil, who has been sent to bring her and Sharon back, Rose searches for her little girl while learning the history of Silent Hill and that Sharon is just a pawn in a larger game. To save her daughter, Rose makes a deal with a demon in the form of a little girl.....

hmm its got teh harry mason but he dies in 3 and cybil the copper who dies so its more likey gonig to be the same as the frsit silent hill game its also got alessa in too who dies so its the frsit but a difernt story silent hill was the scarist but 2 had a better story but it hasnt got the same story lets wait and see if it will be any good or not post your views!

But its the same as the frist girl goes missing but in this wife also. hmm so its kind of based on one but some small changes

Update- found a site who pics of the location looks spooky! http://www.horror-movies.ca/gallery27.htm

Jim Rotates
14-05-2005, 11:30 PM
OMG, I have Silent Hill 2, the best one out of the four. That film would be scary ****....if the do the story right. Really good storyline, even though it gets confusing and doesnt make some sense

manga21
16-05-2005, 09:31 PM
but i like 2 because it is confusing i get it thought its hard to explain to someone else, well i would have to go into full detail and i go into a lot!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!