PDA

View Full Version : Free Gaming Supplies (Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PSP, DS, WoW, Nexon)

rampageric77
19-08-2007, 08:37 PM
I found a website that offers free gaming supplies for filling out surveys and other offers. So far I have completed $45 worth of offers and have earned for free one charging station for my Nintendo Wii and one wii points card.

In order to get them you must live in the United States and have a working phone because you need to confirm your phone so you are not giving fake information. It takes about 2 hours to get enough for a free Wii Points card and then it is usually mailed within 3 days or if they have them in stock they email them.

Click the link in my sig to go there

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't post referal links on the forum, thanks.

Aflux
19-08-2007, 08:45 PM
I'd rather not click your referral link thanks, and all these sites are scams.

GoldenMerc
19-08-2007, 08:48 PM
i dno if i should do it,GRR

rampageric77
19-08-2007, 08:50 PM
I'd rather not click your referral link thanks, and all these sites are scams.

I know it is a referral link but I can guarantee 100% that this is not a scam. I have earned 2 prizes from them shipped to my door, they are sitting in my room right now

mangle
19-08-2007, 08:51 PM
I know it is a referral link but I can guarantee 100% that this is not a scam. I have earned 2 prizes from them shipped to my door, they are sitting in my room right now
Get us a picture of you with them BOTH?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!