PDA

View Full Version : Well...The White Mono..

Xihia
19-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Was sold for 12 t, not 18 what was rumored and gave it a value.

Proof:

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4148/liaryy5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

lew!
19-08-2007, 11:24 PM
So she lied to make herself sound more richer?

Ellis.
19-08-2007, 11:28 PM
She lied to boost the value of the monolith so that she would get profit?

Xihia
19-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Yes. Correct.

Energizer
19-08-2007, 11:31 PM
how could she be getting profit if she sold it for 12 then said she sold sold it for 18? :S

Xihia
19-08-2007, 11:35 PM
how could she be getting profit if she sold it for 12 then said she sold sold it for 18? :S

The reason was, she said she sold for 18 and she actually hadn't to make the value go to that so she could get it , in the end got 12

lew!
19-08-2007, 11:42 PM
how many are there? just 1?

iNicks
20-08-2007, 12:15 AM
well thats lame ..

shiver
20-08-2007, 01:38 AM
**** cheeky cow how DARE she do such a thing she has RUINED da rare values system

seattlegrace
20-08-2007, 01:40 AM
someone shud open a can of whoop *** on da *****

Jinc
20-08-2007, 01:41 AM

If she sold it for 12, but made sure Habbox though it was worth 18, how did she induce an extra profit?
Surely the buyer would be better off, as he/she would be able to sell it for way more than he/she bought it for.

lew!
20-08-2007, 01:51 AM
If she sold it for 12, but made sure Habbox though it was worth 18, how did she induce an extra profit?
Surely the buyer would be better off, as he/she would be able to sell it for way more than he/she bought it for.

thats what i was thinking.. thats why im confused. unless she "sold" it to a clone to sell on for more

GommeInc
20-08-2007, 01:57 AM
The reason was, she said she sold for 18 and she actually hadn't to make the value go to that so she could get it , in the end got 12
That still makes no sense, she lied about it saying it was 18... And sold it for 12... If she said that afterwards however, then she would oif lost 6 thrones worth... I do not see how that works somehow...

Earthquake
20-08-2007, 02:52 AM
So basically she hadn't sold it at all and said she sold it for 18 to make more profit once the vaules 18...

beau03
20-08-2007, 02:55 AM
So basically she hadn't sold it at all and said she sold it for 18 to make more profit once the vaules 18...

no, i know she did sell it for 12 for sure

BlissaII
20-08-2007, 10:08 AM
This thread made me laugh wildly.

However, I feel the need to defend my corner and I think I have every personal right to. Yes, I'm not going to deny that I done what you are all claiming, but ask yourselves this, for what reason? It would be worth 20t anyway as it's an unreleased rare. The majority of you were shouting "Omgs! It's going to be released!" or.. "Lost_Witness said it's being released on Monday!" I tried explaining to you the reasons it wouldn't be released, and that I knew for a fact, but you were all so self-drowned in your own indulgence and knowledge that you were blinded by the lies people were filling your head with, no less than users with names such as: -=HOTboy1229=-.

So let's sort the facts, from the fiction, the friends from the foes and so on and forth. I did /not/ ruin the Rare Values system, let's work this out... If there were 2 White Smoke Machines in the hotel during one time at the value of 35t each, then surely if there were only 2 White Monoliths in the hotel they should be of a similar value, or less... I was not prepared to sell a Super /unreleased/ rare for 1 throne, so someone else could sell it for 23 thrones. I am not a mean person as the majority of you may or may not know and I do believe I gave it a fair value as what I believe it should be and was worth. It should be at least worth 20 thrones, as it is not going to be released and I had to take matters into my own hands to wake you up. However, I sold it for 12 thrones... Not for what I valued it at for 18 thrones.

So let's do the final evaluation, if it's an unreleased Rare, and I only sold it for 12 thrones, and it was later sold on for 19 thrones, then I would think that's a fair deal, getting an unreleased rare that there is only 2 of in the whole hotel for 12 thrones. I am done here.

So wake up, it's furniture... Don't throw a skivvy over it. And you also need to wake up and smell the coffee because most of you are living in La-la land dreaming on Cloud nine.

Lozzoling
20-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Blissa is a furni obsessed ***** like that

Earthquake
20-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Blissa is a furni obsessed ***** like that
Blissa is well sexy

BlissaII
20-08-2007, 10:14 AM

Just noticed this person's post. Well done Jinc, you are officially knowledgable. You people should take more notice of posts like this, because this post is exactly my point in the case of 2 sentences. I did not induce a profit on myself, as a profit on the person who bought it from me as I knew what it was truly worth. Not the silly 1t people were offering for them thinking they were going to be released probably knowing full well that they weren't.

You
20-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Just noticed this person's post. Well done Jinc, you are officially knowledgable. You people should take more notice of posts like this, because this post is exactly my point in the case of 2 sentences. I did not induce a profit on myself, as a profit on the person who bought it from me as I knew what it was truly worth. Not the silly 1t people were offering for them thinking they were going to be released probably knowing full well that they weren't.
I know how you feel when you try to sell an unreleased rare, loads of morons come at cha.

Cypher-
20-08-2007, 11:24 AM
**** cheeky cow how DARE she do such a thing she has RUINED da rare values system

wow calm yourself down there, Im sure the world will still function if the rares system is messed up..

bo$$
20-08-2007, 11:26 AM
wow calm yourself down there, Im sure the world will still function if the rares system is messed up..

Not for the people that trade on Habbo; They'd kill themselves :P

anti-scam
20-08-2007, 12:03 PM
how many are there? just 1?

There are a total of two White Mono within Habbo Hotel , both won on a Funky Friday comp.

=]

shiver
20-08-2007, 01:57 PM
i wasn't being serious

le harry
20-08-2007, 02:00 PM
I am mortified.

Bonxy
20-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Well, she obv got away with it. Quite a cunning plan to
:(

womanizer
20-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Blissa is Quapla/Rolah aka Habbo obsessed nerd aka "I have lunch with ukchaseral"

BlissaII
20-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Oh you had to get that dig in somewhere didn't you Englishtourist.

I have defended my corner, but I'll also be the bigger person and apologise, I didn't know it would cause such bad feeling and controversy, so I apologise for that and hope you don't bare a grudge against me for it. I think you should all probably get over it though, and I do mean that in a nice way, not in a "Oh you're sad.. Get a life and get over it" way. But I still think 12t was still a good deal for something there's only 2 of, especially since the person who bought it sold it for 10t on top of that.

Coldplay
21-08-2007, 12:35 AM
Why are you all even arguing about it, is it jealousy that you didn't get one of the two? Blissa has a point, The purple dragon. There were 6 and they were 25T each. She sold the monolith for 12, which is cheap IMO for an unreleased and she claimed she sold it for 18T because she throught she was doing the right thing, which she was IMO. She put a reasonable price on it and I really still dont see the purpouse or meaning of this thread and it's kinda sad that you would betray a friend to make yourself more popular on a habbo forum.

Too the thread starter; Did you think that by doing this you would gain more E-Friends? Because I think what you did was sad. Do you aim to get more pixel furniture by telling everybody what she really sold the white mono for.

Too Blissa; These people are obviously jealous that you were lucky enough to win funky friday so just let it go over your head.

Too the Habbo public; Has it really got the stage now where Pixel furniture is more important than having a good friend who you can speak too like Blissa. I dont know blissa but I can tell from the way she argues her point that she would be a very valuble friend to anybody who is lucky enough to have her as a friend. I urge you all to think again about your furniture and maybe concentrate on friends more?

I know I dont post in this fourm a lot, but this thread really did get me quite annoyed at the pure immaturity and low level knivery of some people.

H0BJ0B
21-08-2007, 01:20 AM
[Offtopic]
Atleast she has sexy legs
[Endofofftopic]

Clowgon
21-08-2007, 05:59 AM
U should seen blissa before she was just a poor friendly habbo, but now since she got thoese thrones shes acting like no one [NoGirl] on habbo that has the riches that shes
got but i say this once becareful on how u use thoese thrones because if dont use them
carefully they will run out my friend.

le harry
21-08-2007, 12:27 PM
U should seen blissa before she was just a poor friendly habbo, but now since she got thoese thrones shes acting like no one [NoGirl] on habbo that has the riches that shes
got but i say this once becareful on how u use thoese thrones because if dont use them
carefully they will run out my friend.

Yes, yes they will.

Keyboard
21-08-2007, 12:34 PM
how do i get a white mono

Pyroka
21-08-2007, 12:37 PM
I really don't see the motive in lying... nor this thread in fact. It's turning into more of a *****fest than a thread about a white monolith :rolleyes: But then, this is Habbo UK News and Rumours, where if anyones name is mentioned they're instantly flamed.

BlissaII
21-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Clowgon I protest your statement. My personality hasn't changed in the slightest, lol. Apart from the fact that now I am giving away lots and holding lots of competitions. I don't mind if they run out, that's not the reason I'm on Habbo as I clearly said in my room yesterday (Some of you might have been there...)

Falcon
21-08-2007, 03:33 PM
LOL!
Your a freak deary..
..a freak that is obsessed by an online pixel chat room.
You clearly need some real life friends.. not internet ones like lostwitness.

lew!
21-08-2007, 05:03 PM
To the above poster, you dont really know here so you cant really judge her?
I havn't seen her once "stalking" l_w its not her fault she won the competition? You're a freak for thinking your somone like mystic meg or somthing.

e5..
21-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Who took this picture?

Did Cinemas! take it and sent it to you? :S

PaulMacC
21-08-2007, 05:19 PM
To the above poster, you dont really know here so you cant really judge her?
I havn't seen her once "stalking" l_w its not her fault she won the competition? You're a freak for thinking your somone like mystic meg or somthing.

Look at the bit in bold and the person above does that

lew!
21-08-2007, 07:57 PM
I stalk lost witness? Right.. because ive quit habbo. yeah.. how does that work then

EDIT: Lol i just realised you were talking about e5.. i think lol :D

beau03
21-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Blissa is well cool

Wyked
21-08-2007, 08:39 PM
God I hate Naomi, she faked her pictures to me then was like

O MI GOD ITS MI MAYTE COS I DINT FINK UD LYK ME EREZ MY REAL WUNZ

edit:

OMG I AM FAYMUSS!!!!!1

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/3482/omgblissazhf0.png

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other members.

Lozzoling
21-08-2007, 08:49 PM
blissa is a sad furni hugger

Wyked
21-08-2007, 08:49 PM
blissa is a sad furni hugger

+repz 2 u!!!! (if i could :()

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!