PDA

View Full Version : Football stars David Beckham and Wayne Rooney are the targets of a chilling al-Qaeda

dirrty
19-08-2007, 11:20 PM
A terrifying internet video call to action for supporters of Osama bin Laden also fingers ex-Arsenal striker Thierry Henry for assassination.
It was launched this week on a Glasgow-based website named after al-Qaeda that regularly supports attacks on Westerners.
It has also been uploaded to the massively popular YouTube video-share site, visited by millions of youngsters.
The sports stars are branded EVIL for being CRIMINAL influences on young Muslims.
The sick film shows a picture of Manchester United ace Rooney with the headline: "Why do u love the evildoers?"
Beckham, who is now at LA Galaxy, is shown under the caption: "What made u among the losers?" And the slogan across an image of Henry asks: "Why do u imitate the people of desires?"
Alarmingly the video then flicks to a series of graphics depicting graveyards and bodies. One shows the feet of a CORPSE on a mortuary slab with a toe tag marked "Death".
A caption across the screen threatens: "Every soul shall taste death." Much of the soundtrack is a sermon given in London recently by a young militant cleric linked to radical Omar Bakri Mohammed, barred from Britain after praising the 7/7 bombings.
His rant declares that Muslims who are passionate about sport or music are hellbound like the "disbelievers" they admire. Other celebrities rubbished on the video include P Diddy and Justin Timberlake. It ends with the rousing message: "Rise up, oh youth!"
The threat comes in the wake of a security services admission that the number of Britons trained in Afghanistan terror camps is much higher than previously thought.
Terrorism expert Neil Doyle said: "There's no question — this video is setting sports stars up as potential targets.
"Choosing their words carefully, using double meanings and veiled threats, the people behind it are trying to stay within the realms of the law.
"But it's clear they're trying to incite — the images of dead bodies and graves is provocative and reinforces that. "And the fact that it's out there on YouTube is shocking."
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news3.shtml

i thought id put it here instead of the sports forum as its more than just about football.

T0M
19-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Things like this just get me annoyed, we in britain are way too leniant on muslims extremists we need stricter laws against them, and much stricter penalties.

Why we change our traditions and our laws to please muslims, is crazy. I mean they say footballers are evil, then why not leave our country? Why come here to try and cause violence when they could just leave and not come back, and if they wont leave we should kick them out permanently

Virgin Mary
19-08-2007, 11:35 PM
*** kind of name is al qaeda

ilove2spam
19-08-2007, 11:39 PM
LOL HAHAH

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't post short and meaningless messages

:Hazel
19-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Things like this just get me annoyed, we in britain are way too leniant on muslims extremists we need stricter laws against them, and much stricter penalties.

but with a video like this what are we supposed to do because i doubt the authorities know who exactly made this video, stuff like that is hard to trace hence why there is no punishment.

Virgin Mary
19-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Get the Pope to put them in their place.

dirrty
20-08-2007, 12:34 PM
but with a video like this what are we supposed to do because i doubt the authorities know who exactly made this video, stuff like that is hard to trace hence why there is no punishment.
yh true. i think the government should really concentrate more on terrorism than they are already and start at the bottom and just more or less try to tell people living in the uk who find what the al-qaeda do alright, that its wrong and god wouldnt believe in what they believe. as born and bred terrorists or future ones are already in this country and if the government dont do something about it, something will happen which they will definetly regret. imo anyway.

Concentric2
20-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Get the Pope to put them in their place.
The pope couldn't even put his own hat in place.

Virgin Mary
20-08-2007, 12:49 PM
The pope couldn't even put his own hat in place.
The pope is emperor palpatine he can electrocute them!

mangle
20-08-2007, 12:55 PM
The pope is emperor palpatine he can electrocute them!
Isn't that the star wars dude?

Why the hell are they targetting footballers now? :\

How the hell is killing footballers going to help the greater good? :|

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!