PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Habbo-Plasto // Looking for Radio Presenters

Farm
19-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Habbo-Plasto.com is looking for Djs.

We have just officially opened v10.

If you would like a dj job, then send an email to [email protected] and sell yourself to me.

Thanks

Ollz
Habbo-Plasto Owner

GoldenMerc
19-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Plasto-forum.info stole my skins again so they got suspended,the site isnt bad but i think its wierd your site steals skins ;l

Scania
20-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Plasto-forum.info stole my skins again so they got suspended,the site isnt bad but i think its wierd your site steals skins ;l

I second that.. Its a really nice looking site.. but shouldnt rip skins..

Colin-Roberts
20-08-2007, 12:47 AM
nice site but shame on ripping skins.

Bren
20-08-2007, 12:53 AM
okish site shame u ripped Ross's skin
I obviously had all thought to that ^ ;)

Jono
20-08-2007, 03:59 PM
what skins they stole?

GoldenMerc
20-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Only 1 skin is rightfully yours,I think every other one is mine and a few are edited but you can still see the orange ;)
Meanings its stolen and untill you stop it il keep getting you suspended

L!nK
20-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Hey, I'm one of the administrators on Plasto-forum, and I was aware of skins being stolen and removed them as soon as i saw them.
But you got to understand, how did someone steal a skin?
One of your administrators must of gave it to Jono.

Jono
20-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Which one is that then?

L!nK
20-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Jono, is the ones i told you on msn

Jono
20-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Well the paramore one, i made, and connors style o'love, i also made, the default richie made, so which did we not make?

L!nK
20-08-2007, 04:08 PM
The skin which was called 355 or something like that
Also one of the skins which you done but was Snex's coding i also removed.

I am very sorry for this GoldenMerc, But I'm sure Jono never stole.

Jono
20-08-2007, 04:12 PM
355 was put on by someone else, (friend of mine)
none of them had Snexs coding, that i know of, anything that happened in the last week im not aware of as i was on holiday...

Im sorry aswell but i do not know what skin you are talking about?

WarezKid
20-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Oh god, not habbo-plasto.com

3 things i dont like about it (:

1: The owner is rude (Richie, and gaz is nice)
2: The ripping of the skins, oh and on the forum last time
3: too many versions, There a new version every month

i used to dj on there as well (DJ Jake)

Now i'm not saying it all crap now, becasue i left around 8/9 months ago. but maybe i come back after the summer (:

L!nK
20-08-2007, 05:53 PM
355 was put on by someone else, (friend of mine)
none of them had Snexs coding, that i know of, anything that happened in the last week im not aware of as i was on holiday...

Im sorry aswell but i do not know what skin you are talking about?

The one which was added by your friend was stolen from hhgs which was created by jabba/Snex.

Some of the skins had Snex coding due from the navigation from other skin been put on the skins which were being made.

@lazer-man
Plasto-forum.info will come back as better as it was before.
Now I'm there I will make sure the forum is a success and not like other failed forums.
Hopefully me and jono have a successful site, we are also planning to do another site which I'm designing the template now.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I will get the moderators to close the thread as this is going way off topic, if there is any complaints about the skins, please send a PM to me and Ill sort it out.

Jono are you on msn?

WarezKid
20-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Ye okay, before this thread closes, what jobs are there?

L!nK
20-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Well I don't have anything to do with the main site so you need to PM Jono about that.

Unless your talking about the forum?

WarezKid
20-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Talkin about both.

Any jobs on the forum instead then, i Reamber when i was forum mananager there

L!nK
20-08-2007, 06:01 PM
I have no idea when its going to open tbh I need to talk to Jono.

WarezKid
20-08-2007, 06:03 PM
k thanks

.-richie-.
21-08-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm not sorry to GoldenMerc, I'm Habbo-Plasto site owner and were not getting to see the real him :) When he told me about these skins I done my best to remove them. I removed them via the VB Admin Control Panel thinking it would remove completely from the server. I then told him that they are now removed, I could only removed them from the VB Admin CP Due to me not having access to the CPanel. He then got the person that hosts the site to suspend it using the root user. Then told me he was in touch with the person that gained access to Habbox a few months ago. He then told me that the same person was going to gain access to Habbo-Plastos CPanel and my habbo account. So dont you DARE make it look like your the good one! Also I have contacted my host about the planning of this unauthorized access to my server.

WarezKid
21-08-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm not sorry to GoldenMerc, I'm Habbo-Plasto site owner and were not getting to see the real him :) When he told me about these skins I done my best to remove them. I removed them via the VB Admin Control Panel thinking it would remove completely from the server. I then told him that they are not removed. He then got the person that hosts the site to suspend it using the root user. Then told me he was in touch with the person that gained access to Habbox a few months ago. He then told me that the same person was going to gain access to Habbo-Plastos CPanel and my habbo account. So dont you DARE make it look like your the good one! Also I have contacted my host about the planning of this unauthorized access to my server.

Maybe should you fire him :), as he never listens to ya mate.

L!nK
21-08-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm not sorry to GoldenMerc, I'm Habbo-Plasto site owner and were not getting to see the real him :) When he told me about these skins I done my best to remove them. I removed them via the VB Admin Control Panel thinking it would remove completely from the server. I then told him that they are now removed, I could only removed them from the VB Admin CP Due to me not having access to the CPanel. He then got the person that hosts the site to suspend it using the root user. Then told me he was in touch with the person that gained access to Habbox a few months ago. He then told me that the same person was going to gain access to Habbo-Plastos CPanel and my habbo account. So dont you DARE make it look like your the good one! Also I have contacted my host about the planning of this unauthorized access to my server.

Are you talking about me or Jono?

Because i did remove the skins from admin Cp.

.-richie-.
21-08-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm not happy with the forum, if I see another skin made by someone else and used with out permission then I will have no other choice but to remove plasto-forum.info from being anything to do with habbo-plasto.com.

L!nK
21-08-2007, 07:27 PM
You never answered my question, are you talking to me or Jono, as I never had anything to do with the skins.

GoldenMerc is my friend, so is the skin creator who created GoldernMerc's skin called Jabba. We are good friends.

I found the skin on plasto-forum, and told Jono as soon as he was on msn, he then said someone else installed the skins, i then removed them as i knew it was ripped.

.-richie-.
21-08-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm not talking to any of you two, I'm just telling you that GoldenMerc is not all innocent, planning on unauthorized access to Habbo-Plasto.com, also as I said before if something else goes wrong on this forum then I will have no other choice but to remove it from being anything to do with Habbo-Plasto.com. Habbo-Plasto's main site is totally made by me and other staff and has not got one bit of copyright on it, but when we get to the Forum its a different story. I want that forum moderated 24/7 or I will be removing it from Habbo-Plasto. Does this answer your question?

L!nK
21-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Ok, but i need you too add me on msn as we can have contact and i also need to talk to you with the site and forum.
Jono isn't online i cannot get to him, but atleast if your online i could get to you and talk to you about the site + forum.
I do understand you, and will get the forum moderated 24/7 (saracstic i know).

please add we can talk.

WarezKid
21-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Ok, but i need you too add me on msn as we can have contact and i also need to talk to you with the site and forum.
Jono isn't online i cannot get to him, but atleast if your online i could get to you and talk to you about the site + forum.
I do understand you, and will get the forum moderated 24/7 (saracstic i know).

please add we can talk.

your working on the forum without his msn.....:rolleyes:

anyways,
[email protected]

L!nK
21-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Lazer-man, when you said' you should fire him' was that directed at me?

Also, Yes i was working on the forum without having any contact with other staff apart from Jono, And i couldn't get richie's msn due to the fact Jono is never online.

But he added me now and we are talking thanks.

Also, I keep getting d.c from msn Richie.

WarezKid
21-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Lazer-man, when you said' you should fire him' was that directed at me?

Also, Yes i was working on the forum without having any contact with other staff apart from Jono, And i couldn't get richie's msn due to the fact Jono is never online.

But he added me now and we are talking thanks.

Also, I keep getting d.c from msn Richie.

i see, well i gave ya it, and i didnt really directed to you, i just mean it as if none listens to richie/owner ;)

Anyways, habbo-plasto.com is fun!, but just needs to sort problems out!

L!nK
21-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Yes but people like you geting involved will not get no where.

We talked about the skins on msn and we have sorted them out.

Now, this thread should be closed as its going way off topic.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!