PDA

View Full Version : Dr Who

Jazza
20-08-2007, 03:01 PM
I just finished watching all of season 3 of Dr Who again (I love Sky+) and it got me thinking about the final episode, we see the bow of the Titanic crash into the Tardis, I must say that it annoyed me a lot. As we know the tardis is much bigger on the inside so for the bow covers half of the wall of the Tardis from the inside (which it appears to) then surely from the outside it would appear that the whole Tardis has been shattered.

Eamonn
20-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Idk it's confusing because as far as we knew up until then, was that the TARDIS was indestructible but It's Doctor Who so this may not be a regular Titanic ;)

Dan2nd
20-08-2007, 05:41 PM
This annoyed me also.. =[

Niall!
20-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Also the fact the TARDIS travels in the time vortex...
what the hell was the titanic doing in it?

the wombats
20-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Also the fact the TARDIS travels in the time vortex...
what the hell was the titanic doing in it?

All will be revealed in the Christmas episode obviously. I think you've looked into this far too much. I agree on the size bit though, he never actually bothered me.

Niall!
22-08-2007, 04:59 PM
All will be revealed in the Christmas episode obviously. I think you've looked into this far too much. I agree on the size bit though, he never actually bothered me.

I didn't look in to it, I watch doctor who evertime it's on and we know it moves through the time vortex :S

Jambe
22-08-2007, 08:41 PM
ITs supoes to leave you on a cliff hanger.. there is no real answer.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!