PDA

View Full Version : Summer's End - Habbox Summer Spectacular - Ends August 25th

JoeyK.
20-08-2007, 07:40 PM
The Habbox Summer Spectacular is here, and it's time we got some Competitions going for you!

Most of us have had a Summer filled with fun, and many of us are sad to see it end so soon. We want to know how you feel about Summer coming to an end, and your outlook on the rest of the year.

The entries will be judged on ideas, grammar, and creativity. They should be no longer than 250 words.

However, this Competition will close sooner than most -- It ends on the 25th, giving you less than FIVE DAYS to enter!

What's more, we will have FIVE winners, so get started writing and win some points for your team!

1st Place - 100 Points for your team and an X-Ray Divider!
2nd Place - 50 Points for your team and an Aqua Ice Cream Maker!
3rd Place - 25 Points for your team!
4th Place - 15 Points for your team!
5th Place - 10 Points for your team!

Competition Terms And Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum and a member of one of the Summer Spectacular groups. Habbox is giving all its members Even Habbox Staff (Excluding Competitions Staff), the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: JoeyK.
Habbox Name: JoeyK.
Team:
My entry:-

This competition will run until August 25th unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes JoeyK. will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on August 25th, 2007. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by JoeyK. to notify them that they have won. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. JoeyK. will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded, not including Habbox Hogwarts staff from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

shorty-xxs
22-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Name: shorty-xxs
Habbo name: shortyxxs
Title: Summer holidays comp ( 184 words )
Team: Green

Ps. In the unlikely event that I do win ( :p ) I have a donation room under the name of shortyxxs

It’s swings and roundabouts for me , while six weeks of school free worries is fantastic , I always wonder if six weeks is too much , and a sense of “looking” forward to school homes in on me.

This year I’ll be starting college ( wish me luck ) so I’ll be anxious as the end of the summer holidays draws to an end, but looking on and forward has always worked for me and I love new challenges.

And then you ask about the rest of the year, well like all teenagers do you really assume I make any plans for the future, getting a job will be an achievement, but one that I am looking forward to.

Talking of looking forward, personally can’t wait for the new smoking laws, a few of my friends smoke and with the age limit changing, I might not smell like an ash tray.

Also to add some apple polishing, I can’t wait to hear the new radio ( =p )

Well can’t think of anything else

Hope you all had a good holiday too

JoeyK. (Competitions Manager) - No points will be given for this entry, as you're not a member of any of the Summer Spectacular groups. However, you will still recieve the furniture prize, if any, that you win.

Glamourr,
25-08-2007, 04:44 PM
I get so depressed thinking of the rain, the clouds, and obviously, the school! Its been 2 out of 3 for the past 6 weeks over most of England. Cherish the sun while its here, it wont be here for much longer!
Im NOT looking forward too school, One year left, GCSE'S - Blehh! I'd give a arm and a leg to not go back to that dreaded place! And exams - i mean Cmonn! Its rainy up untill the week of exams when its like unbearable heat and u have to sit in the boiling hot weather in the hall doing those darn exams, and as soon as there over, it rains again.
I wanted to work on my tan, and i did for those 2 days it was sunny, but thats better than nothing i guess! Please stay over winter tan.. Please please please....
One of the most things i love about summer is the evenings, Its light untill about 10 oclock, so walking home from being out in the evenings isnt as scary! The beach too! My alltime fave summer activity! Sand between your toes, paddling in the freeeezing water, fish and chips at the seaside! Yum!
Im not looking forward to summer coming to an end, If we can call it that. Im looking forward to meeting up with all my friends again, but I'd much rather have the weather!
I just hope next year is as fun :)
Enjoy the rest of your Summer/Winter :] x

M6mmikaru
25-08-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm an idiot :( Posted to the wrong thread :| (a)

JoeyK.
26-08-2007, 12:37 AM
Congratulations to Galmourr, who wins 100 Points for the Green Team and an X-Ray Divider!

Congratulations to shorty-xxs who wins an Aqua Ice Cream Maker!

You will both be contacted shortly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!