PDA

View Full Version : New Public Rooms & Badges Comming !

Naythi.
20-08-2007, 08:27 PM
With HelKat so overwhelmed by grief, confusion and unpacking of the family's massive furni collection she is unable to make any decisions regarding the possibility of there being a dark family secret, hidden somewhere without her knowledge for the past twenty...something years. She needs you to play out her options for her so she can find a way of dealing with this strange, distressing and possibly dangerous situation.

By creating a living Adventure Story within Habbo you can help HelKat to work out what her options are and the dangers that could lie in her chosen course of action. All with the added bonus that should she end up trapped, injured or even dead she can just go back to the start of the story and try a different course of action, until she finds the best way to deal with this situation for real.

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/Romantique/lemonromantique.gif
Not only will your story help save HelKat's brain from meltdown it will also entertain your fellow Habbos and could win you their respect!

... Not enough?
Ok, how about this; HelKat will be happy to find a nice treat for the community as thanks for their help - perhaps a new public room? - AND has made (well, nagged someone else to make!) a badge which will be given out by staff to users whose stories impress or entertain them. Also, the winning Storyteller will receive an item from HelKat's private collection - something that won't be added to the catalogue anytime soon!

From Habbo Weekly :

I hope you all enjoy the Costume Ball today (4-5pm in Prof.Valere's rooms) to celebrate the release of the range, as well as the life of my dear Grandpa ValKat. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to as I received a Very strange letter... (http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/adventure_story/index.html) I'm hoping you can help me work out what it all means, I'm at my wits end or as near it as I've ever been! (how do you know when you've reached the end? Is there a sign?) I have a feeling this could be just the tip of the iceberg; and I don't just mean the letter - we have beautiful Grand Pianos in Emerald AND Sapphire, does that mean that the whole range comes in both colours? How many more boxes will I receive if it does? How will I ever find time to deal with this note! I hope you can help me!

Dont no if thats been posted =S

womanizer
20-08-2007, 08:30 PM
i still dont get what this is about, do we need to write a story about her dead grandfather?

Lozzoling
20-08-2007, 08:31 PM
or is it any story to make her cheerful again?

dbgtz
20-08-2007, 08:49 PM
I think you carry on the story

GoldenMerc
20-08-2007, 09:01 PM
So how do we send the story in?

Naythi.
21-08-2007, 03:32 PM
I dont understand what to do either ...

Habbo seem to have rushed on this quick money making scheme Lol :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!