PDA

View Full Version : A Warcraft Frustration.

MaGz
21-08-2007, 06:49 AM
I don't really post a lot on this forum, I'd rather stay away from all the arguements and that type of stuff, but I really need a question answered..

Ok so basically i've been reading all this crap about power leveling, gliding, whatever. And reading it has made me completely miserable. Im at like 23 days play-time, and I've only gotten to like, 56. And hearing that someone can get to my level in like, a couple of days makes me want to tear my eyes out.

What am I doing wrong? Why does it take so long for me to level? Even if I grind on stuff a couple of levels lower than me, and kill it within 3-5 attacks, it still takes forever for the xp bar to reach its end. Ya, and the worst part I play an average of five hours a day.

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. I thought I knew a lot about this stupid game, and even after 23 days play-time, I still feel like a noob.

jam666
21-08-2007, 11:39 AM
dont worry :) i had the exact same problem and reached level 60 within 22 days played and further 70 with 30 days played. i probably could of got there much quicker but i usually idle in capital citys or go in bgs / world pvp

also providing what class you are i would grind the mobs around honor hold in hellfire, they are level 58 BUT i found a level 55 hunter / lock managed just fine and 55-60 were the fastest levels i probs ever had.

good luck

ChainLightning
21-08-2007, 03:11 PM
We all level at different rates, love. Take it at your own pace, and if this is your first soon to be 70, then you'll get used to quests and stuff so your next one won't take as long. Good luck

Axel
21-08-2007, 03:16 PM
It's not a race... people get 70 at different /played times, people who have played it alot can do it in 5 days or so and for others it takes about 30. For my first 70 it took 24 days, but I did waste alot of time doing un neccesary (hope that's right) crap.

Anarchy
21-08-2007, 03:21 PM
My played is around .. 30-40 days. And im only 48 xD

Decapitated!
21-08-2007, 04:48 PM
tbh once you get your first to 70 next char youll be 70 in abit 3 days max :)

Anarchy
21-08-2007, 04:51 PM
tbh once you get your first to 70 next char youll be 70 in abit 3 days max :)

Jack, tch tch.

Fastest ive seen 70 is 5 days. ( Joana ) and 60-70 takes about 2 days alone.

Decapitated!
21-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Jack, tch tch.

Fastest ive seen 70 is 5 days. ( Joana ) and 60-70 takes about 2 days alone.

lol joanna is 3.
brian is 5

Imp!
21-08-2007, 06:01 PM
lol I never really knew about this, I dont mind to be honest because I didnt know but whoever can do that must be an addict >.>

spot.
21-08-2007, 06:06 PM
id feel bad too if i was at 24 days played at ur lvl
once u get to outlands things will speed up

Infrontation
21-08-2007, 06:17 PM
I've played my main for 34 days and I don't RP a lot. He's only level 64, and I wasn't 60 before TBC. Just depends how badly you wanna level, I enjoy every level go nice and slow and have fun. Much rather do that than level to 70 like wildfire and be bored when I get there.

Imp!
21-08-2007, 06:41 PM
but leveling can p you off alot

ilove2spam
21-08-2007, 09:56 PM
\o/ nabs l2p etc etc

Tomm
22-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Because you don't powerlevel. You go out and enjoy the game.. do instances... improve your profession, bum around in the citys, do PvP, duel people, etc.

Wig44.
17-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Yeah I'm a slow leveler but its because I go out and have fun, not powerlevel my character. Truth is, I guess all us new players don't really levle up quickly because we have so much to explore.

iluv2spam
18-09-2007, 04:09 PM
I don't really post a lot on this forum, I'd rather stay away from all the arguements and that type of stuff, but I really need a question answered..

Ok so basically i've been reading all this crap about power leveling, gliding, whatever. And reading it has made me completely miserable. Im at like 23 days play-time, and I've only gotten to like, 56. And hearing that someone can get to my level in like, a couple of days makes me want to tear my eyes out.

What am I doing wrong? Why does it take so long for me to level? Even if I grind on stuff a couple of levels lower than me, and kill it within 3-5 attacks, it still takes forever for the xp bar to reach its end. Ya, and the worst part I play an average of five hours a day.

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. I thought I knew a lot about this stupid game, and even after 23 days play-time, I still feel like a noob.

If your getting killed in 3-5 attacks, your obviously doing something wrong, whats your class? And whats your armoury? You probally either need a gear upgrade or serious L2P. (Not flaming. Just saying) Ask and ill help you.

MaGz
18-09-2007, 10:51 PM
If your getting killed in 3-5 attacks, your obviously doing something wrong, whats your class? And whats your armoury? You probally either need a gear upgrade or serious L2P. (Not flaming. Just saying) Ask and ill help you.

No no, I meant I kill the mob in 3-5 spells. I dont know why this thread was bumped.. I've improved alot as a mage since I made this.. I've been quoted as one of the best mages on the server.. But thank you for offering to help.

Nemo
18-09-2007, 10:54 PM
No no, I meant I kill the mob in 3-5 spells. I dont know why this thread was bumped.. I've improved alot as a mage since I made this.. I've been quoted as one of the best mages on the server.. But thank you for offering to help.small server? or just getting a bit big for urs boots?

Youheard
18-09-2007, 11:35 PM
small server? or just getting a bit big for urs boots?

Probably the latter, or just the only mage on his server or something rofl

MaGz
19-09-2007, 04:28 AM
Probably the latter, or just the only mage on his server or something rofl

Bah.. you people are mean. K fine im not really the "Best mage on the server" but I've really improved. Im always afraid whenever I post on this forum.. Everytime I say something I'm just proved wrong :(

Im not a he btw.

Oh and Nemo, I like how you bolded the part where I sounded like an idiot.. ya thanks for that.

iluv2spam
19-09-2007, 06:59 AM
Well, you won't be classed as the best mage on the server. Simple. As people that have played since the launch off server who boomed to 70 / transfered in will be the ones who have made a impact as teh best really.

So yeh, untill your posted on realm forums in yearly players of the year and your name appears. Try to calm down your imagination.

shok
19-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Well, you won't be classed as the best mage on the server. Simple. As people that have played since the launch off server who boomed to 70 / transfered in will be the ones who have made a impact as teh best really.

So yeh, untill your posted on realm forums in yearly players of the year and your name appears. Try to calm down your imagination.
This is fun let me redo that for you:

"Well, you wont/will not be classed as the best mage on the server. Simple. As people that have played since the launch off server who boomed to 70 / transfered in will be the ones who have made a impact as the best really.

So yeh, until you're posted on realm forums in yearly players of the year and your name appears (no need for the fullstop here) try to calm down your imagination."

Bold = corrections

Wig44.
19-09-2007, 06:51 PM

"Well, you wont/will not be classed as the best mage on the server. Simple. As people that have played since the launch off server who boomed to 70 / transfered in will be the ones who have made a impact as the best really.

So yeh, until you're posted on realm forums in yearly players of the year and your name appears (no need for the fullstop here) try to calm down your imagination."

Bold = corrections

Well the teh could be a deliberate but I get the idea.

iluv2spam
19-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Lolzor.

Edited by Purpleesh (Forum Moderator): Please dont spam or post pointlessly.

Nemo
19-09-2007, 07:48 PM

Bold = correctionsSomeone has some time on their hands, want me to go through all of your posts correcting every little mistake?

iluv2spam
19-09-2007, 07:50 PM
O pls do

Edited by Neil (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

shok
20-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Someone has some time on their hands, want me to go through all of your posts correcting every little mistake?
I would be honoured

iluv2spam
21-09-2007, 02:48 PM
Lol banned again.

Soy
22-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Yeah gliders annoy me aswel. Don't feel bad though youl get to lvl 70 in the next month :]

Tristan
22-09-2007, 08:27 PM

Bold = corrections

Actually he was right - won't was correct. Not wont.

Bah.. you people are mean. K fine im not really the "Best mage on the server" but I've really improved. Im always afraid whenever I post on this forum.. Everytime I say something I'm just proved wrong :(

Im not a he btw.

Oh and Nemo, I like how you bolded the part where I sounded like an idiot.. ya thanks for that.

No one is mean. It's you posting crap, lol. Anyway, you made yourself sound like an idiot by saying it. So don't thank him, thank yourself. :rolleyes:

MaGz
24-09-2007, 04:19 AM
No one is mean. It's you posting crap, lol. Anyway, you made yourself sound like an idiot by saying it. So don't thank him, thank yourself. :rolleyes:

Yeah okay what I said was stupid. But jeeze.. he dosen't have to highlight it, inviting more flames and insults.. Its not like I post crap all that often, just now and then when I have a question that my guild can't really answer.. I dont have anything against anyone in this forum, and I dont want that to change. Keep that in mind when you post something hurtful..

iluv2spam
24-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Yeah okay what I said was stupid. But jeeze.. he dosen't have to highlight it, inviting more flames and insults.. Its not like I post crap all that often, just now and then when I have a question that my guild can't really answer.. I dont have anything against anyone in this forum, and I dont want that to change. Keep that in mind when you post something hurtful..

QQ. If you need help you'd be best going to the WoW forums as most of the people here just flame.

Thats offically the 25th female i know that plays WOW GZZZ!!!

MaGz
25-09-2007, 01:49 AM
QQ. If you need help you'd be best going to the WoW forums as most of the people here just flame.

Thats offically the 25th female i know that plays WOW GZZZ!!!

Omg Im so honored! lol ya, I prolly will start posting on the WoW forums..

Darl
02-10-2007, 12:12 AM
lol I never really knew about this, I dont mind to be honest because I didnt know but whoever can do that must be an addict >.>

lol i agree...

whiziz
03-10-2007, 05:52 PM
why bump fool

Crimson
05-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Why not? :D

whiziz
05-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Lol banned again.and you *removed*

Edited by --ss--2 (Forum Moderator) : Please do not avoid the filter.

MaGz
06-10-2007, 05:19 AM
I know you guys prolly keep bumping this old thread of mine so you can argue, so im going to have to ask you to go do something else that is actully worth your time.

Anarchy
06-10-2007, 12:43 PM
I know you guys prolly keep bumping this old thread of mine so you can argue, so im going to have to ask you to go do something else that is actully worth your time.

What level you at now ?

whiziz
06-10-2007, 02:17 PM
removed

Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude or insulting towards other forum members

Anarchy
06-10-2007, 02:37 PM
your mums level

How mature of you, Seriously i bet your like 10 year old.

Just get off the forum :/

whiziz
07-10-2007, 01:06 AM
How mature of you, Seriously i bet your like 10 year old.

Just get off the forum :/
no lmao im 10 in novemeber

Anarchy
07-10-2007, 01:54 AM
no lmao im 10 in novemeber

Go you.

whiziz
07-10-2007, 01:21 PM
yep i'm 10 in novemeber and not a virgin!

Anarchy
07-10-2007, 07:19 PM
yep i'm 10 in novemeber and not a virgin!

Oh wow, poor dog.

whiziz
07-10-2007, 07:22 PM
removed*

Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude or insulting towards other forum members

Evolving
07-10-2007, 11:43 PM
I got from 1-70 on my First Char in 19 days it depends how much time you spend doing pointless stuff (Standing in Orgrimar) i do that alot for some reason :(

Gratz on improving and as a fellow mage Keep improving and Spec Fire =] go Own the damage meter in Raids !

MaGz
08-10-2007, 05:35 AM
What level you at now ?

Is this sopossed to be an insult? I really can't tell.. but im 68 now..

Anarchy
08-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Is this sopossed to be an insult? I really can't tell.. but im 68 now..

No it wasnt meant as an insult..

MaGz
09-10-2007, 05:02 AM
No it wasnt meant as an insult..

Then my apologizes. Its just hard to tell sometimes

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!