PDA

View Full Version : [AU] 2nd Of The "Full Habbo Makeover"

Dan-AKA-Wrighty
21-08-2007, 11:29 AM
The reason the AU hotel is getting the pixel-blitz is because one of the hotel managers 'Fraggle' Is leaving the AU team and is leaving some special prizes for the AU Habbos.
The 2nd part of the "full Habbo Makeover" is on the guest rooms.

Here Is The Link o The Poll.

http://www.habbo.com.au/news/pb_nav_poll.html

Hope You Enjoy =]

Fall.
21-08-2007, 11:34 AM
its not bcoz of fraggle its bcoz of the nameless newsie bcoz SUP? left.

RICHe
21-08-2007, 04:30 PM
they wont change the hotel just because Fraggle is leaving.

Its all part of the Pixel Blitz which is a 2 week renovation of the hotel.

bigbutsound
21-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Fraggle has never been a hotel manager, he used to be the Community Manager but he was recently promoted and Fushiku got his position, however now I guess hes decided to leave Habbo altogether and with Habbo AU being his home it was announced on that Habbo. I just think they want to change things a little, looks cool! =)

The reason the AU hotel is getting the pixel-blitz is because one of the hotel managers 'Fraggle' Is leaving the AU team.

Earthquake
24-08-2007, 04:51 AM
Possibily with this makeover you will be seeing the public rooms re-organised and news ones? Anyway good find!

:job2
24-08-2007, 08:59 AM
I think this is a good thing, its about time a hotel got changed a bit, i just wish it was the uk hotel. Theres a few floors that nobody ever goes on which could be removed such as staff recomended rooms.

I also think a few hotels that have been running (USA & UK) for a while could do with a new hotel view aswell

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!