PDA

View Full Version : The Great Big Brother Guessing Game - Ends 24th August 2007

Mrs.McCall
21-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Every week we at Habbox we will post a new competition with the housemates up for eviction.So what do you have to do to take part? Well it's quite easy; all you need to do is select One Housemate you predict to be leaving on eviction night. If a nominated housemate leaves before eviction night, the competition will close, and all entries are void. If more than one person has chosen the same housemate, a random pick will be chosen and that person will win the prize. :) If nobody picks the evicted housemate, the prize will be used in another competition. Also, whilst you're at it, why not Check out our Big Brother forum! (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1167)

The prize fund currently stands at: 1 Black Dragon

This weeks nominees are;
Jonty (http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/housemates/profile.jsp?id=684)
and
Kara-Louise
(http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/housemates/profile.jsp?id=681)and
Tracey (http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/housemates/profile.jsp?id=501)

Note: Even though this week's is a double eviction, I only want you to predict ONE person. :)

For those who don’t know how to play here is what you do:

Every week we at Habbox we will post a new competition with the housemates up for eviction.So what do you have to do to take part? Well it's quite easy; all you need to do is select One Housemate you predict to be leaving on eviction night. If a nominated housemate leaves before eviction night, the competition will close, and all entries are void.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)
To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (INCLUDING STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition.

Habbo Name: Mrs.McCall
Your Housemate: (Enter your housemate's first name here - NO SPACES PLEASE)

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.

Follow the link below and click on the post reply icon, enter your housemate name and remember to leave your habbo name.

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 24th August 2007 Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by Joeyk. to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. ALL Habbox staff are ALLOWED to participate in this Competition. (This includes habbox.com habboxforum.com and habboxlive.com staff, but NOT Competitions staff), and also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition ends. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition. Any questions must be asked in the appropriate forum or feel free to PM Mrs.McCall.

Test:Tube:Baby
21-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Habbo Name: Test:Tube:Baby
Entry: Kara-Louise

Oh wow :O

BobX
21-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Habbo Name: BobX
Habbox Name: BobX
My Entry: - Jonty.

Mr.Sam
21-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Habbo Name: Foxmoth
My Entry: Tracey - even though she is a good part of the house i think the viewers will be annoyed with her recently - jonty and kara-louise seem to be fitting in well and i think they will be saved.

Lordi
21-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Habbo Name: Lord.of.all.evil

shorty-xxs
22-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Name: shorty-xxs
Habbo name: shortyxxs
Nomination: Tracy

Been up for nomination several times and is really bidding her time in the house.

ItsDave
22-08-2007, 03:27 PM
My Habbo name: Xzoid
My Habbox name: Xzoid
Entry guess: Tracy - The housemates are just getting annoyed with her now.

charmed..
22-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Habbo Name: lennys
Habbox name: charmed..
Housemate that i think will go: Kara-Louise

Rafiki
22-08-2007, 05:17 PM
habbo name -packman.

forum name -packman.

COMP Tracey she getting boring in the house recentlly shes ben up loads of times so buy tracey

Nuct
22-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Habbo name: Nuct
My entry: Kara-Louise - she has already started to get annoying to the other housemates, she's already drived Ziggy mad!

xplayxgirlxsazx
22-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Habbo name: xplayxgirlxsazx
My Entry: Kara-Louise
Reason: shes really annoying and 'tries' to flirt with everyone

Ostinato
23-08-2007, 10:19 PM
Habbo Name: Ostinato

Tristan
24-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Habbo: Ymo
Habbox: urmum

Dan2nd
24-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Habbo Name: Dan-zomgz

dan1207
24-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Habbo Name: dan1207

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!